Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team yanks 19:10 - May 18 with 9022 viewsmagicdaps10

Can I have a show of hands on here of people who are backing what the yanks are doing here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Team yanks on 09:49 - May 19 with 1063 viewsDr_Winston

Team yanks on 09:15 - May 19 by monmouth

What a f*cking idiotic thread.

I don't think it's working out quite the way the OP envisioned.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Team yanks on 09:52 - May 19 with 1051 viewsNeath_Jack

Team yanks on 09:49 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

Wheres the thread that he had a list of names on (you were one of them), was it this one?

Edit: yeah it's on page one
[Post edited 19 May 2019 9:52]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Team yanks on 09:53 - May 19 with 1042 viewsAngelRangelQS

Team yanks on 22:49 - May 18 by Badlands

If they are motivated sold by finance they picked the wrong club!

Indeed they did.

They’re not here for any other reason though are they? It’s not an attachment to the club and it isn’t to give their other businesses a platform etc either.

It’s an investment plain and simple
Team yanks on 10:02 - May 19 with 996 viewssainthelens

Team yanks on 09:53 - May 19 by AngelRangelQS

Indeed they did.

They’re not here for any other reason though are they? It’s not an attachment to the club and it isn’t to give their other businesses a platform etc either.

It’s an investment plain and simple

They were conned by Jenkins, the cvnt should open a call centre.
Team yanks on 10:03 - May 19 with 993 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 22:30 - May 18 by Cooperman

FAO Daps
1. What are the Yanks doing?
2. How will we get rid of the Ayew’s?

I’ve got more questions for you but I want you to answer these first.

Sorry Cooper just seen this.

1.Not a lot really is the answer to that.
2.Get rid.......if we are si desperate then surely get rid for no transfer fee.

Team yanks on 10:09 - May 19 with 976 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 09:49 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

You are a Mod on this forum and you genuinely think that response is right?

The post is looking good. All the people posting having a pop, the ones who have stuck by the yanks "programme" with or without them knowing the agenda.

None have come out and said "me" but the under hand posts show exactly who they are.

When they finally go and people come out and talk......remember it was you a Mod on here who ridiculed and questioned people who could see it a long time before.

I will leave it there but if you or anyone else wants to continue......just pick up the spade and keep digging.

Team yanks on 10:11 - May 19 with 969 viewsmonmouth

Team yanks on 10:03 - May 19 by magicdaps10

I should quit now if I were you. This won’t end well after point 2. Maybe just put yourself in A Ayews position for one moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Team yanks on 10:13 - May 19 with 957 viewsmonmouth

Team yanks on 09:26 - May 19 by Neath_Jack

Your name, will go on zee list!

I think I’m on ze list to go on ze list. I won’t tell him my name.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Team yanks on 10:14 - May 19 with 950 viewsDr_Winston

Team yanks on 10:09 - May 19 by magicdaps10

The post is looking good. All the people posting having a pop, the ones who have stuck by the yanks "programme" with or without them knowing the agenda.

None have come out and said "me" but the under hand posts show exactly who they are.

When they finally go and people come out and talk......remember it was you a Mod on here who ridiculed and questioned people who could see it a long time before.

I will leave it there but if you or anyone else wants to continue......just pick up the spade and keep digging.

The second point in your post above neatly illustrates why you really should shush for a bit. Even if we charged nothing for Ayew, clubs would still have to match his wage demands or he's quite entitled to sit out his deal here. It's nowhere nearly as simple or easy to move players on as you believe. If it was, we'd have done it last summer.

Obvious to most, but not to you and the Football Manager world you live in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Team yanks on 10:19 - May 19 with 931 viewsDarran

Team yanks on 10:09 - May 19 by magicdaps10

What couldn’t he see? He’s expressed his disgust at the sale,Dineen,Jenkins etc over and over again. The only thing he’s said is that people can’t understand that the Yanks are in a dire situation financially basically caused by Jenkins mismanagement of money through dreadful transfer dealings.
To sum up the Yanks are trying to put someone else’s fuçk up right.

It’s not difficult to understand that is it! 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Team yanks on 10:19 - May 19 with 931 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 10:14 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

The second point in your post above neatly illustrates why you really should shush for a bit. Even if we charged nothing for Ayew, clubs would still have to match his wage demands or he's quite entitled to sit out his deal here. It's nowhere nearly as simple or easy to move players on as you believe. If it was, we'd have done it last summer.

Obvious to most, but not to you and the Football Manager world you live in.

Jesus wept!!

Fulham offered a reduced fee and were going to pay him the same wage.......it didnt happen because the club wanted more in a fee.

The Football Manager response is boring and if I am honest, quite childish in itself.

So that is why we didnt sell Ayew last summer even though we had the perfect opportunity...........stupidity and greed.

Seems the stupidity mindset is still intact with the yank/old board brigade.

Team yanks on 10:21 - May 19 with 923 viewsDr_Winston

Team yanks on 10:19 - May 19 by Darran

What couldn’t he see? He’s expressed his disgust at the sale,Dineen,Jenkins etc over and over again. The only thing he’s said is that people can’t understand that the Yanks are in a dire situation financially basically caused by Jenkins mismanagement of money through dreadful transfer dealings.

Not difficult at all.

Team yanks on 10:26 - May 19 with 912 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks are lying!

Remember, they had the financial footing to take the hit of relegation. I dont fall for the whole story, why would I........they have lied time and time again.

I could tow the line like some on here but there is only so many lies I will take....I will give people the benefit of the doubt but the yanks, I give then no benefit now.

It is not difficult to see what he thinks, it is not difficult to see why people dont trust the yanks also and where they are leading the club...........it is a double sided coin but it is breaking the fan base in half, that is not good in itself.

Team yanks on 10:31 - May 19 with 889 viewsexiledclaseboy

I just hope we don’t get a “heartfelt” goodbye letter from Potter. You know the drill: “Swansea will always have a special place on my heart, as will the fans etc”;

Just go away quietly.
[Post edited 19 May 2019 11:41]

Poll: Tory leader

Team yanks on 10:32 - May 19 with 889 viewsBadlands

Team yanks on 10:26 - May 19 by magicdaps10

The yanks are lying!

Remember, they had the financial footing to take the hit of relegation. I dont fall for the whole story, why would I........they have lied time and time again.

I could tow the line like some on here but there is only so many lies I will take....I will give people the benefit of the doubt but the yanks, I give then no benefit now.

It is not difficult to see what he thinks, it is not difficult to see why people dont trust the yanks also and where they are leading the club...........it is a double sided coin but it is breaking the fan base in half, that is not good in itself.

Is any of that true?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Team yanks on 10:33 - May 19 with 879 viewsCooperman

Team yanks on 10:03 - May 19 by magicdaps10

Right, moving on.

3. Do you think that the Yanks are attempting to close a budget deficit that we now face following relegation from the Premier League?
4. Assuming that we slap a selling price of £0 on them do you believe the the agent acting on behalf of the Ayew’s will not demand a hefty signing on fee that equates to a large part of their theoretical transfer value?
5. Do you think there a string of clubs out there willing to pay a large signing on fee and match the wages being paid by Swansea City? Have a look at the reports from Turkey before answering this.
6. Do you think the Ayew’s will be prepared to tear up their current contracts that subsequently enable a move out of Swansea and on to a new deal on lower wages?
7. What level of promises do you think the Yanks could make to Potter as of last Friday; the key point here is that the Ayew’s and Baston are very much on our books for the coming season.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Team yanks on 10:35 - May 19 with 876 viewsCooperman

Team yanks on 10:26 - May 19 by magicdaps10

The yanks are lying!

Please show me a link that quotes them on the ability to absorb the costs of relegation.

Team yanks on 10:37 - May 19 with 870 viewsNeath_Jack

Team yanks on 10:13 - May 19 by monmouth

I think I’m on ze list to go on ze list. I won’t tell him my name.

It’s for the best, Pike.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Team yanks on 10:51 - May 19 with 838 viewsswan65split

Team yanks on 10:32 - May 19 by Badlands

Is any of that true?

Thought you said he was on ignore?
Team yanks on 11:01 - May 19 with 806 viewsthornabyswan

Team yanks on 09:52 - May 19 by Neath_Jack

Wheres the thread that he had a list of names on (you were one of them), was it this one?

Edit: yeah it's on page one
[Post edited 19 May 2019 9:52]

Surprised I never made the list.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Team yanks on 11:49 - May 19 with 747 viewsTreforys_Jack

Best post of the thread.
Team yanks on 11:50 - May 19 with 744 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 10:32 - May 19 by Badlands

Is any of that true?

You tell me what you think?

Team yanks on 11:53 - May 19 with 735 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 10:33 - May 19 by Cooperman

Right, moving on.

3. Do you think that the Yanks are attempting to close a budget deficit that we now face following relegation from the Premier League?
4. Assuming that we slap a selling price of £0 on them do you believe the the agent acting on behalf of the Ayew’s will not demand a hefty signing on fee that equates to a large part of their theoretical transfer value?
5. Do you think there a string of clubs out there willing to pay a large signing on fee and match the wages being paid by Swansea City? Have a look at the reports from Turkey before answering this.
6. Do you think the Ayew’s will be prepared to tear up their current contracts that subsequently enable a move out of Swansea and on to a new deal on lower wages?
7. What level of promises do you think the Yanks could make to Potter as of last Friday; the key point here is that the Ayew’s and Baston are very much on our books for the coming season.

Shall we just jump to the chase Coop, do you believe the yanks are being honourable and have the clubs best interest at heart?

My answer to that is no, yours?
I think that is what this whole thing boils down to.

Team yanks on 12:09 - May 19 with 699 viewsCooperman

Team yanks on 11:53 - May 19 by magicdaps10

Shall we just jump to the chase Coop, do you believe the yanks are being honourable and have the clubs best interest at heart?

I don’t think they have any intentions of investment but on the other hand I also believe that they are attempting to minimise the current losses on their investment by being here for the longer term; I cannot guess timescales but I don’t envisage a sale in the short term.

I also don’t share the opinion that they are taking money out of the club but proof is something that I want the Trust to pursue.

Finally I understand why they could not make promises to Potter and his team regarding transfer and wage budgets. It’s simply not possible to do this whilst the positions of Ayew x 2 and Baston remain unclear. Unfortunately for us Potter could not wait for this to become clear.

Do I want owners who are in it purely for monetary reasons - no.

Team yanks on 12:24 - May 19 with 673 viewsDarran

Team yanks on 11:53 - May 19 by magicdaps10

Is that a serious question?

Of course they don’t you fuçking dolt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024