Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team yanks 19:10 - May 18 with 8982 viewsmagicdaps10

Can I have a show of hands on here of people who are backing what the yanks are doing here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Team yanks on 12:24 - May 19 with 1188 viewslonglostjack

I can see the Yanks blaming Potter if a couple of players were to follow him. Superbly convenient excuse while at the same time gleefully counting the cash. Speculation about McBurnie today for example.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Team yanks on 13:14 - May 19 with 1124 viewsJack59

Team yanks on 19:19 - May 18 by Thrasher6

Yep we need to go to war now and wrestle our club back from these morons.....

I'm sure that SCFC printed on 200 Palestinian flags being waves in various parts of the ground would see them off within a few months.
If there's a better legal and more cost effective method, I'd like to hear it.
Team yanks on 13:19 - May 19 with 1113 viewsunion_jack

Team yanks on 13:14 - May 19 by Jack59

I'm sure that SCFC printed on 200 Palestinian flags being waves in various parts of the ground would see them off within a few months.

Now that’s what I call fighting dirty.

That’s the spirit👍

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Team yanks on 13:41 - May 19 with 1068 viewsJonathans_coat

They already want out. That much is pretty clear.

They already know they are not welcome here, and that’s not because to racism or xenophobia, but because we don’t trust that they have the clubs best interest at heart.

The only certain way of ridding ourselves of the current owners is to find a buyer willing to pay their asking price, who wouldn’t be just as bad or worse than the current ownership.

Anyone know a person with £68m burning a hole in their pockets?
Team yanks on 14:06 - May 19 with 1028 viewsJack59

Team yanks on 13:41 - May 19 by Jonathans_coat

They already want out. That much is pretty clear.

They already know they are not welcome here, and that’s not because to racism or xenophobia, but because we don’t trust that they have the clubs best interest at heart.

The only certain way of ridding ourselves of the current owners is to find a buyer willing to pay their asking price, who wouldn’t be just as bad or worse than the current ownership.

Anyone know a person with £68m burning a hole in their pockets?

Everything is always for sale at the right price. However, If you are an investment organisation constantly looking for individuals to invest with you, bad publicity can be a serious problem for them, it could end up costing them serious amounts of money.

They may tend to attract investors who may not want to be associated with such action,
so their urgency to sell, and the asking price could be greatly affected.
Team yanks on 14:38 - May 19 with 987 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 12:24 - May 19 by Darran

Is that a serious question?

Of course they don’t you fuçking dolt.

Of course it is not a serious question and you know that Dar and I answered it as you did.....no.

I just wanted to stop all the pussy footing around and get to the question that really matters.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Team yanks on 14:40 - May 19 with 980 viewsDarran

Funny you should mention that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Team yanks on 15:06 - May 19 with 937 viewsJack59

Team yanks on 14:40 - May 19 by Darran

SCFC should be on those banners.
Supporting 2 causes at the same time.
Login to get fewer ads

Team yanks on 15:12 - May 19 with 923 viewsThrasher6

Team yanks on 10:31 - May 19 by exiledclaseboy

I just hope we don’t get a “heartfelt” goodbye letter from Potter. You know the drill: “Swansea will always have a special place on my heart, as will the fans etc”;

Just go away quietly.
[Post edited 19 May 2019 11:41]

I think this would just about tip me over the edge at the moment...follow you in with a....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Team yanks on 15:32 - May 19 with 893 viewsKrisP

Team yanks on 19:38 - May 18 by clloy2

That will be the same bull shit assurances on players and transfers he was given last summer when he uprooted his family from a great life and progressive club in Sweden to come to this *uck up of a club in Swansea, when guess what said backing didn't materialise and if what happened on transfer deadline day wasnt enough to send shock waves across every swans dans bow and give us a taste of whats to come, then yes i cant believe he's jumped ship and gone elsewhere.!!

Any proof of what he was and wasn't told about ao
our financial situation last year or is this just more baseless posturing?
Team yanks on 15:36 - May 19 with 876 viewsSmellyplumz

Team yanks on 15:32 - May 19 by KrisP

Any proof of what he was and wasn't told about ao
our financial situation last year or is this just more baseless posturing?

When do we ever get real proof in this game until its far to late if ever.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Team yanks on 15:43 - May 19 with 852 viewsKrisP

Team yanks on 15:36 - May 19 by Smellyplumz

When do we ever get real proof in this game until its far to late if ever.

Exactly. So all this talk of us luring him here on false pretences is complete speculation. As is the majority view that he only left because he wasn't given "assurances" as opposed to the usual reason of going for more money at a Premier League club.
Team yanks on 15:49 - May 19 with 826 viewsHighjack

Why has this been reported for abuse?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Team yanks on 15:59 - May 19 with 802 viewssammylee3

Team yanks on 15:49 - May 19 by Highjack

dont worry the world ignores the genocide of the Palestinians , muslims and christians
Team yanks on 16:02 - May 19 with 791 viewsKrisP

Team yanks on 15:49 - May 19 by Highjack

What, the suggestion that we target them based on their Jewish heritage?
Team yanks on 16:04 - May 19 with 781 viewsBillyChong

Team yanks on 14:40 - May 19 by Darran

Van Zweden is tapped
Team yanks on 17:31 - May 19 with 705 viewsJack59

I've been reading the Oxford and Cambridge dictionary definitions of 'Abusive' and I'm struggling to find any justifiable reason for the above comments to be reported as abusive.
Would the individual who reported the post as abusive like to offer justification for their action?
Team yanks on 17:34 - May 19 with 700 viewsjasper_T

Team yanks on 17:31 - May 19 by Jack59

I've been reading the Oxford and Cambridge dictionary definitions of 'Abusive' and I'm struggling to find any justifiable reason for the above comments to be reported as abusive.
Would the individual who reported the post as abusive like to offer justification for their action?

It's racist. What links do our owners have to Palestine?
Team yanks on 17:42 - May 19 with 684 viewsJack59

Team yanks on 17:34 - May 19 by jasper_T

It's racist. What links do our owners have to Palestine?

So in effect what you're saying is that, we as individuals, or as a group don't have the right to demonstrate our support for the plight of the Palestinian people.
Team yanks on 17:47 - May 19 with 670 viewsBadlands

Were you born an anti-Semitic pr*** or is it something you have acquired?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Team yanks on 17:50 - May 19 with 658 viewsjasper_T

Team yanks on 17:42 - May 19 by Jack59

So in effect what you're saying is that, we as individuals, or as a group don't have the right to demonstrate our support for the plight of the Palestinian people.

You do, but you're proposing to do it in a football stadium in Wales as a way to scare off our American owners of Jewish descent who have no connection (that I'm aware of) to the government of Israel.

Which is racism. You want to run the Jews out of town by opposing things Jews like.
Team yanks on 17:55 - May 19 with 648 viewsJack59

Team yanks on 17:47 - May 19 by Badlands

Were you born an anti-Semitic pr*** or is it something you have acquired?

Do you have very low intelligence or have you just suffered educationally?
Team yanks on 18:07 - May 19 with 616 viewsNeath_Jack

Only on planet Swans could this take the turn that it has 😂

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Team yanks on 18:11 - May 19 with 611 viewsjasper_T

Team yanks on 18:07 - May 19 by Neath_Jack

Only on planet Swans could this take the turn that it has 😂

Nah, lots of football clubs have skinhead supporters clubs.
Team yanks on 18:13 - May 19 with 606 viewsJack59

Team yanks on 17:50 - May 19 by jasper_T

You do, but you're proposing to do it in a football stadium in Wales as a way to scare off our American owners of Jewish descent who have no connection (that I'm aware of) to the government of Israel.

Which is racism. You want to run the Jews out of town by opposing things Jews like.

Surely a football stadium with TV coverage would allow us the best exposure to air our views, it's the modern equivalent of the town square.
But according to you, we are being disadvantaged in this regard, because at the moment there is some Jewish element to the clubs ownership.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024