Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Optimistic Thread 19:55 - May 18 with 3764 viewsExiledJack

For all you glass half full types.

I’ll kick things off...we’re a Dan James sale away from clearing this year’s reputed £30m “black hole”.
The Optimistic Thread on 22:24 - May 18 with 664 viewsFireboy2

The Optimistic Thread on 22:07 - May 18 by RuDeMan1970

I'm very optimistic that my predictions for the club we all love will come true:-
Relegation to League 1 a year from now.
The Yanks being still here until the last parachute payment's been delivered.

Though I do believe neither Coleman nor Pulis will be our next manager, thankfully. There, that's about as positive as i can be..

And most of the nodding dogs will have fvcked off as well.
The Optimistic Thread on 22:26 - May 18 with 656 viewsBanosswan

Lots of football fans across the country are saying man city cheated us out of the cup.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Optimistic Thread on 22:42 - May 18 with 597 viewsLuther27

The Optimistic Thread on 21:47 - May 18 by dobjack2

Easy to say sell them, what mugs will give them the same wages? Why go somewhere else for less when they can get still get the wonga from us.

Bad signings- mercenaries that are bleeding the club dry because they were paid far more than they were worth. However if You weren’t a fan would you do the same?

They won’t put any effort in at this level if we bring them back there is form for this. All they will do is disrupt the dressing room.

There won't be a dressing room left to disrupt....
But...this thread was started to be positive. I'm positive there won't be a dressing room left to disrupt...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024