Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F**k em all 14:12 - May 19 with 3052 viewsjohnlangy

F**k the owners, f**k Graham Potter and f**k Swansea City Football Club.

F**k em all on 14:13 - May 19 with 3044 viewsCooperman

Bizarre.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

F**k em all on 14:14 - May 19 with 3043 viewsjack_lord

we are Swansea City Football Club, the rest are superfluous

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

F**k em all on 14:26 - May 19 with 2934 viewsThrasher6

Spice....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

F**k em all on 14:26 - May 19 with 2914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Proper tantrum.

Poll: Tory leader

F**k em all on 14:28 - May 19 with 2900 viewsjasper_T

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, petal.
F**k em all on 14:43 - May 19 with 2803 viewsjohnlangy

F**k em all on 14:26 - May 19 by exiledclaseboy

Proper tantrum.

Yes, proper tantrum.

The first two f**k's are self explanatory. The Americans - say no more. Useless bast**ds. Graham Potter - fist pumping the East Stand, thumping his chest, long term project bla, bla, bla. Then goes at the first lucrative offer.

Why the last one ? WE are Swansea City Football Club. Without us it wouldn't exist. We are there every season buying our tickets and supporting the team, supporting the manager, just supporting because it's our Club. And yet we are always the ones that get shat on.

So if it's all the same to you lot i'll have a tantrum.
F**k em all on 14:45 - May 19 with 2766 viewshobo

F**k em all on 14:43 - May 19 by johnlangy

Yes, proper tantrum.

The first two f**k's are self explanatory. The Americans - say no more. Useless bast**ds. Graham Potter - fist pumping the East Stand, thumping his chest, long term project bla, bla, bla. Then goes at the first lucrative offer.

Why the last one ? WE are Swansea City Football Club. Without us it wouldn't exist. We are there every season buying our tickets and supporting the team, supporting the manager, just supporting because it's our Club. And yet we are always the ones that get shat on.

No, Potter left because the Americans wouldn't give him the support needed for his long term project.
F**k em all on 14:56 - May 19 with 2694 viewsCroftyjack

F**k em all on 14:45 - May 19 by hobo

No, Potter left because the Americans wouldn't give him the support needed for his long term project.

Hmm half of that may be true but truth is there really was never a long term project...I mentioned this when it is was announced.
When you're not top of the tree you're players and managers will always get poached at the first opportunity....long term project lies with ambitious owners only who have a plan
Login to get fewer ads

F**k em all on 15:16 - May 19 with 2569 viewsKrisP

F**k em all on 14:45 - May 19 by hobo

So many Potter apologists on here who clearly bought his nice guy act. I can't believe so many of our fans are so naïve that they actually believe Potter wanted to stay more than anything in the world but was forced to begrudgingly take a better paid job with a Premier League club because of the nasty old Americans.
F**k em all on 16:25 - May 19 with 2366 viewsFireboy2

F**k em all on 15:16 - May 19 by KrisP

So many Potter apologists on here who clearly bought his nice guy act. I can't believe so many of our fans are so naïve that they actually believe Potter wanted to stay more than anything in the world but was forced to begrudgingly take a better paid job with a Premier League club because of the nasty old Americans.

And a few like you, who dont trust anyone, even friends and family.

If you have friends that is.
F**k em all on 16:32 - May 19 with 2307 viewsKrisP

F**k em all on 16:25 - May 19 by Fireboy2

And a few like you, who dont trust anyone, even friends and family.

If you have friends that is.

Nah just football managers, particularly since Martinez.
F**k em all on 16:49 - May 19 with 2234 viewsmonmouth

Yes, proper tantrum.

So f**k us?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

F**k em all on 16:58 - May 19 with 2170 viewsKilkennyjack

John - you forgot to mention the previous owners who sold our club for top dollar. What have you got to say to them ? And the previous DoF and his latter signings ?!

Beware of the Risen People

F**k em all on 17:34 - May 19 with 2047 viewsjohnlangy

F**k em all on 16:58 - May 19 by Kilkennyjack

John - you forgot to mention the previous owners who sold our club for top dollar. What have you got to say to them ? And the previous DoF and his latter signings ?!

Quite right KK (going there on Friday by the way). F**k HJ,MM and the others as well.

There've been so many times down the years where we've been shafted. I usually manage to shrug it off after the initial disappointment but hearing this today really got to me.
F**k em all on 17:50 - May 19 with 1983 viewsSwanjaxs

Go for a stroll John, take in some fresh air and perhaps a Joe's.... you'll feel much better my friend 😊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

F**k em all on 19:05 - May 19 with 1857 viewsswan65split

Yes, proper tantrum.

You have your Tantrum Mate, dont blame you one bit.

Seen it all in 55 plus years following the swans, but this is really a sicken-er .
F**k em all on 19:45 - May 19 with 1748 viewsKilkennyjack

F**k em all on 17:34 - May 19 by johnlangy

Quite right KK (going there on Friday by the way). F**k HJ,MM and the others as well.

There've been so many times down the years where we've been shafted. I usually manage to shrug it off after the initial disappointment but hearing this today really got to me.

You are a top man John.

As always, you speak for very many of us.

Beware of the Risen People

F**k em all on 19:58 - May 19 with 1702 viewsSgorioFruit

F**k em all on 19:05 - May 19 by swan65split

You have your Tantrum Mate, dont blame you one bit.

Seen it all in 55 plus years following the swans, but this is really a sicken-er .

This really is no different to the rest of the shambolic happenings that’s been going at our club since Laudrup was sacked.
People on here seemed to be shocked.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024