Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again 14:39 - May 19 with 949 viewsswanatcarlisle

Well here we go again fellow Jacks another season of uncertainty. This seems to be the new “Swansea Way” which looks like carrying on a while longer. The changes we all long for are not going to come easy that’s for sure. The Owners must still have the final bits of the parachute payments and still have their34 creditors to satisfy on their probably yearly percentage returns for investments.
Not sure how deep we can bleed, yet we have let players go for nothing and it will reduce the wages but common for Christ’s sake if they call them elves businessmen act like it loss on loss what a model.
Anyway, enjoy the summer and see you at the start of the season….YJB’s…..If Gary Monk and Leon took over I wouldn’t be upset….but I may be in a minority on that.
Here we go again on 15:11 - May 19 with 870 viewsSmellyplumz

Gary monk fukk my eyes

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024