Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale 17:49 - May 19 with 631 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 17:54 - May 19 with 611 viewsdickythorpe

And that is why I don't gives a toss about the heavyweight division.
The best boxers are lithe, light and not full of shíte.

Farcical scenes!
Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 18:54 - May 19 with 570 viewsPozuelosSideys

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 17:54 - May 19 by dickythorpe

And that is why I don't gives a toss about the heavyweight division.
The best boxers are lithe, light and not full of shíte.

Farcical scenes!

Not sure youd have seen this last night Dicky, but Naoya Inoue was on the Josh Taylor undercard up in Glasgow. This fella is a bit specil and has serious power in both hands as well as teh technique. The guy he is up against here is legitimately world class (As the last 2 were) and he also already two weights above his original one. Heavy hands by fck.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 20:31 - May 19 with 501 viewstheloneranger

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 18:54 - May 19 by PozuelosSideys

Not sure youd have seen this last night Dicky, but Naoya Inoue was on the Josh Taylor undercard up in Glasgow. This fella is a bit specil and has serious power in both hands as well as teh technique. The guy he is up against here is legitimately world class (As the last 2 were) and he also already two weights above his original one. Heavy hands by fck.

Devastating body shots, and he creates great angles to get his punches away.

Special fighter with serious power and knows how to use it. He's making good fighters look like nothing.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 21:33 - May 19 with 458 viewsBanosswan

Wow, what a fighter.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 21:34 - May 19 with 458 viewsPozuelosSideys

Deontay Wilder Vicious First Round Knock Out vs. Dominic Breazeale on 20:31 - May 19 by theloneranger

Devastating body shots, and he creates great angles to get his punches away.

Special fighter with serious power and knows how to use it. He's making good fighters look like nothing.

Hes a handful isnt he! Nobody seems to be able to take his power when he connects clean. Left hand, right hand, head shots, body shots. Doesnt matter which, he breaks people in half. Took one punch to knock Magdeleno in the first round out a couple of months too.

Did you see the card? Taylor put in a solid performance too. 15-0 and looks the goods, tho has bits and pieces to work on. The final with him and Prograis should be a barnburner

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024