Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... 18:18 - May 20 with 2664 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

East stand, will you ever learn?
Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 19:48 - May 20 with 2489 viewsChief

Are you saying we shouldn't support and back managers when they are managing us?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:00 - May 20 with 2404 viewsthornabyswan

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 19:48 - May 20 by Chief

Are you saying we shouldn't support and back managers when they are managing us?

Nothing worse than a football fan scorned.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:06 - May 20 with 2352 viewsFlashberryjack

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:00 - May 20 by thornabyswan

Nothing worse than a football fan scorned.

And by f*ck we know all about being scorned football fans at Swansea City.

Is there a saying ? "More f*cked over than a Swansea City fan" if there isn't there should be.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:07 - May 20 with 2340 viewsSwanjaxs

They should get cracking with a catchy little ditty in praise of Cameron Toshack..
Heard it hear first 👍😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:22 - May 20 with 2227 viewsoldcob

Okay, he's gone. Nice guy, but not the greatest manager in the world was he? His eccentric selection and substitutions cost us points on occasions, surely no-one can deny this. While I wish the guy no harm, I wish him no luck either. Why would anyone wish the manager of another club good luck? He's not ours anymore so we all have to get used to it. Though I do worry about who we'll have to replace him. Another gutless yes-man I suppose.
Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:42 - May 20 with 2113 viewsFergal

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:22 - May 20 by oldcob

Okay, he's gone. Nice guy, but not the greatest manager in the world was he? His eccentric selection and substitutions cost us points on occasions, surely no-one can deny this. While I wish the guy no harm, I wish him no luck either. Why would anyone wish the manager of another club good luck? He's not ours anymore so we all have to get used to it. Though I do worry about who we'll have to replace him. Another gutless yes-man I suppose.

Spot on. Let us not forget our abysmal away form post-Christmas, not least that s**t show at Loftus Road.

He's fortunate to get a job at that level.
Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:48 - May 20 with 2071 viewsPrivate_Partz

Divorces happen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:51 - May 20 with 2057 viewsFireboy2

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:07 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

They should get cracking with a catchy little ditty in praise of Cameron Toshack..
Heard it hear first 👍😎

Hes the only person who will take the poisoned chalice.
Login to get fewer ads

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 23:50 - May 20 with 1780 viewsBluebird

It doesn't sound right with the name Graham Potter
Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 07:49 - May 21 with 1568 viewsJinxy

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 23:50 - May 20 by Bluebird

It doesn't sound right with the name Graham Potter

"Here's to you Mr Potter, son" works but it's too late now!
Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 08:30 - May 21 with 1477 viewsmonmouth

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:07 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

Heard it hear first 👍😎

So here’s to you, Johnny Toshack’s son?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 08:35 - May 21 with 1455 viewsThrasher6

Here’s to you, Graham Potter, Swansea loves you more than you will know... on 20:42 - May 20 by Fergal

Spot on. Let us not forget our abysmal away form post-Christmas, not least that s**t show at Loftus Road.

He's fortunate to get a job at that level.

Most Brighton fans seem to think so....time will tell...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024