Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I thought 18:21 - May 20 with 3322 viewsdickythorpe

Potter had feck all to say and even said "that's all I can say" after spouting a nothing sentence or two about us.

So much for this "degree in humanity" or whatever the feck it was that gave people boners when he came here!

Sacked by Xmas
As I thought on 18:25 - May 20 with 2773 viewsPozuelosSideys

What did you want him to say? Rather he said bugger all and just left rather than spouting some bollox ode on twitter about always having a place in his heart for the club and fans. He was only here a year and he jumped ship. Fck him, lets move on. This feels very Robertoesque.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

As I thought on 18:26 - May 20 with 2768 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

You were right about him from the off Dicky. No wonder you’re head and shoulders above most on here.
As I thought on 18:35 - May 20 with 2643 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As I thought on 18:25 - May 20 by PozuelosSideys

What did you want him to say? Rather he said bugger all and just left rather than spouting some bollox ode on twitter about always having a place in his heart for the club and fans. He was only here a year and he jumped ship. Fck him, lets move on. This feels very Robertoesque.

Robertoesque? Roberto Martinez put this club on the map and laid the foundations for our recent success.

Graham Potter came here after having minor success on the back of what might be a criminal financial advantage over his competition in Sweden. He lied to the fans from the beginning and left at the first opportunity. They are not comparable.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

As I thought on 18:40 - May 20 with 2608 viewsPozuelosSideys

As I thought on 18:35 - May 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Robertoesque? Roberto Martinez put this club on the map and laid the foundations for our recent success.

Graham Potter came here after having minor success on the back of what might be a criminal financial advantage over his competition in Sweden. He lied to the fans from the beginning and left at the first opportunity. They are not comparable.

Im talking about the behaviour Dwight. Say one thing, do another at first opportunity. At least Rodgers had the good grace to make it clear he saw us a stepping stone like a lot of players do.

Think we are in agreement on that part.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

As I thought on 18:41 - May 20 with 2595 viewsmonmouth

I love you Dicky. Not in a boner in humanities way.

Did he talk about his long term project at Brighton, and how it was a wrench to move his family along the coast?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

As I thought on 18:44 - May 20 with 2550 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'd prefer he says absolutely nothing about us than spout bullsh1t about us for which he'd get pelters from our more naive and lovelorn supporters.

He's moved on and we should as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

As I thought on 19:09 - May 20 with 2395 viewssainthelens

Exactly, fck him. As much most/some of us disagree with each other, the only ones showing any loyalty most of all are us....supporters. So even tho we'll all carry on with our different opinions of who/what's to claim, let's try and stick together (as fans) even tho some of us will not get on.
We love our club, and the only certain thing is that'll never change.
As I thought on 19:30 - May 20 with 2235 viewslondonlisa2001

As I thought on 18:41 - May 20 by monmouth

I love you Dicky. Not in a boner in humanities way.

Did he talk about his long term project at Brighton, and how it was a wrench to move his family along the coast?

They’ll be gutted when they see what passes for a beach in Brighton.
Login to get fewer ads

As I thought on 19:37 - May 20 with 2161 viewsplasjack

As I thought on 19:30 - May 20 by londonlisa2001

They’ll be gutted when they see what passes for a beach in Brighton.

Better climate though, once it rains in Swansea it doesn't stop.
As I thought on 19:44 - May 20 with 2095 viewsjack2jack

The only ones that care are the fans Dicky, simple as.
As I thought on 19:56 - May 20 with 2005 viewsthornabyswan

What you mean he won't be tottering along the mumbles with a Walking stick.

What a tw@t time to move on.

Fukc him

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

As I thought on 19:58 - May 20 with 1980 viewslondonlisa2001

As I thought on 19:37 - May 20 by plasjack

Better climate though, once it rains in Swansea it doesn't stop.

Yeah - it’s positively tropical here in the South East.
As I thought on 20:54 - May 20 with 1743 viewsFireboy2

He could have said what a lying set of cvnts the yanks are.
As I thought on 21:00 - May 20 with 1725 viewsSwanDownUnder

F*ck him, agree with Dicky!
As I thought on 21:09 - May 20 with 1686 viewsPrivate_Partz

As I thought on 20:54 - May 20 by Fireboy2

He could have said what a lying set of cvnts the yanks are.

Of course he could but that would just cause further unrest at the club. I think he was quite right to say Porthcawl.
I detested Martinez for the way he left the club. Was massively disappointed Brenda as well. Can't say I feel the same about Potter though. I think had he stayed he would have had a marathon task keeping us up with ever diminishing resources.
We shall see whether this would have been the case by the action, or lack of it, by the club in this transfer window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As I thought on 21:23 - May 20 with 1601 viewsmajorraglan

As I thought on 21:09 - May 20 by Private_Partz

Of course he could but that would just cause further unrest at the club. I think he was quite right to say Porthcawl.
I detested Martinez for the way he left the club. Was massively disappointed Brenda as well. Can't say I feel the same about Potter though. I think had he stayed he would have had a marathon task keeping us up with ever diminishing resources.
We shall see whether this would have been the case by the action, or lack of it, by the club in this transfer window.

Didn’t Rodgers sign a new contract in the months leading up to his Liverpool move which meant the club received a multi million pound settlement as opposed to a pittance they’d have got on the rolling contract? If that is the case, and he knew a move was in the offing, then I think he’s being treated a bit harshly. He could have left on the rolling contract and picked up a much bigger signing on fee.
As I thought on 21:28 - May 20 with 1570 viewsSwanjaxs

The less Potter said about us the better, I'm not the slightest bitter at all, saying goes "the more you get kicked in the bolloxs the less it hurts" .... we move on ... that's all 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

As I thought on 21:32 - May 20 with 1548 viewsPrivate_Partz

As I thought on 21:23 - May 20 by majorraglan

Didn’t Rodgers sign a new contract in the months leading up to his Liverpool move which meant the club received a multi million pound settlement as opposed to a pittance they’d have got on the rolling contract? If that is the case, and he knew a move was in the offing, then I think he’s being treated a bit harshly. He could have left on the rolling contract and picked up a much bigger signing on fee.

Think you are right but was still disappointed in the effer. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As I thought on 21:42 - May 20 with 1491 viewslonglostjack

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

As I thought on 21:45 - May 20 with 1457 viewsMrSwerve

Sir Brendan left us in a great position. No hard feelings at all towards him.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

As I thought on 21:50 - May 20 with 1410 viewsFlashberryjack

That's exactly the way I heard it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

As I thought on 22:03 - May 20 with 1337 viewsjackportis

JP will now be supporting Brighton to loose every game next season.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

As I thought on 22:05 - May 20 with 1326 viewswelshgit

Time for SCFC supporters to start a crowd funding drive to buy back our club from the money grubbing US hedge fund that HJ landed us with, no matter how long it takes. Short term, Curt, Leon and/or Cameron Toshack can manage the football. Also, get rid of the hedge fund´s bean counter before he sells the tea lady.
As I thought on 22:28 - May 20 with 1228 viewsLandore_Jack

As I thought on 21:32 - May 20 by Private_Partz

Think you are right but was still disappointed in the effer. ;-)

Was there a gentleman's agreement with Huw about signing current Swans players or was that bollocks?

#backtojack

As I thought on 22:42 - May 20 with 1154 viewsPrivate_Partz

As I thought on 22:28 - May 20 by Landore_Jack

Was there a gentleman's agreement with Huw about signing current Swans players or was that bollocks?

I believe so. Then he snatched Joe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024