Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I thought 18:21 - May 20 with 3332 viewsdickythorpe

Potter had feck all to say and even said "that's all I can say" after spouting a nothing sentence or two about us.

So much for this "degree in humanity" or whatever the feck it was that gave people boners when he came here!

Sacked by Xmas
As I thought on 22:43 - May 20 with 508 viewsBadlands

As I thought on 20:54 - May 20 by Fireboy2

He could have said what a lying set of cvnts the yanks are.

Why would he have said that?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

As I thought on 22:55 - May 20 with 460 viewsJacket

For me, Martinez was a judas for leaving before seeing things through. But Brenda wasn't. How the furk can you expect him to turn down a club like Liverpool. I'll reserve judgement on Potter. If the club continue to sell anything with a pulse and not bring in adequate cover which, let's face it, despite what Birchy said, is what's going to happen then the kunt can't be blamed for leaving, and the only gripe we can have is about the bollox he spouted about the club. Let's just be glad he didn't spew out more absolute balls about us today
[Post edited 20 May 2019 22:56]
As I thought on 23:16 - May 20 with 400 viewsswan65split

As I thought on 22:43 - May 20 by Badlands

Why would he have said that?

Your having a Giraffe!
As I thought on 23:48 - May 20 with 342 viewstheloneranger

As I thought on 21:23 - May 20 by majorraglan

Didn’t Rodgers sign a new contract in the months leading up to his Liverpool move which meant the club received a multi million pound settlement as opposed to a pittance they’d have got on the rolling contract? If that is the case, and he knew a move was in the offing, then I think he’s being treated a bit harshly. He could have left on the rolling contract and picked up a much bigger signing on fee.

When Rodgers signed his new contract, he asked for the £5M compensation release clause to be put into the contract

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024