Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SHIT HITS THE FAN 18:46 - May 20 with 2160 viewsblackflyingswan

yet another manager let down by our American owners . Promised the world then conned by the board.
Martinez , Laudrup , Rogers, all promised the world then Sh*t on by the board. Boycott buying your season tickets and please show the Wan*ers we mean business.

SHIT HITS THE FAN on 18:58 - May 20 with 2078 viewsmynamesjeff1

I don’t get this ‘let down’ crap. Even I knew the financial position we were in I’m sure he did as well. We made a loss when Laudrup was here so how was he let down?

And yes, not going to games will help, help players putting in transfer requests making more money for the owners.
SHIT HITS THE FAN on 19:03 - May 20 with 2042 viewsCooperman

Promised the world?

We haven't got the contents of a very small pi55 pot let alone the full resources of the world.

He's had his head turned by the lure of the Premier League as would most managers who operate outside of it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

SHIT HITS THE FAN on 19:07 - May 20 with 2019 viewsblackflyingswan

SHIT HITS THE FAN on 18:58 - May 20 by mynamesjeff1

I don’t get this ‘let down’ crap. Even I knew the financial position we were in I’m sure he did as well. We made a loss when Laudrup was here so how was he let down?

And yes, not going to games will help, help players putting in transfer requests making more money for the owners.

We as a force in football are f**ked until we as fans show a bit of backbone and stand up to the crap we have as a Board are gone SAP.
SHIT HITS THE FAN on 19:24 - May 20 with 1926 viewsWhiterockin

Two points.

If he has been let down so badly would he have left if he was not offered a better job. I think not.

If you were offed a chance to test yourself at a higher level with a big increase in salary would you take it. I think so.

Some people on here need to get a grip.
SHIT HITS THE FAN on 19:46 - May 20 with 1761 viewsjack2jack

He wanted to go. The End.
SHIT HITS THE FAN on 20:57 - May 20 with 1509 viewsSwanDownUnder

SHIT HITS THE FAN on 19:46 - May 20 by jack2jack

He wanted to go. The End.

Exactly.
SHIT HITS THE FAN on 21:06 - May 20 with 1464 viewsswanforthemoney

SHIT HITS THE FAN on 19:07 - May 20 by blackflyingswan

We as a force in football are f**ked until we as fans show a bit of backbone and stand up to the crap we have as a Board are gone SAP.

Whats the plan ?

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024