Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The trust have spoken 20:07 - May 20 with 4178 viewsPacemaker

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2019/05/20/trust-statement-on-departure-of-graham-p

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The trust have spoken on 20:56 - May 20 with 3912 viewsSwanDownUnder

He pissed off for more money, why so apologetic?
The trust have spoken on 21:00 - May 20 with 3885 viewsmajorraglan

I think that’s a pretty good summary of matters.
The trust have spoken on 21:21 - May 20 with 3795 viewslonglostjack

Just wondering whether there’s any significance in talking about “bringing in” a new manager as opposed to appointing a new manager? I’m probably reading to much into it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The trust have spoken on 21:53 - May 20 with 3654 viewspencoedjack

The trust have spoken on 21:00 - May 20 by majorraglan

Yeah me as well
The trust have spoken on 22:11 - May 20 with 3577 viewswaynekerr55

I'm as big an advocate of the Trust as any, but surely now is the time to push the button. The question is do we push the button without litigation insurance?

I'm sick and fúcking tired of this dragging on; of Jenkins playing Mr Innocent, of Van Zweeden rubbing everyone's faces in shit and the general malaise.

Get the fúcking truth out!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The trust have spoken on 22:41 - May 20 with 3425 viewsswancity

There’s virtually no point in making these statements. It’s almost meaningless unfortunately.

But on the other hand there’s much to be gained from actually fighting for what is yours (the Trusts)

Yes we know that “ the wheels turn very slowly in the legal profession “ but there are wheels. And they are round and not square. Hopefully. Good luck with it. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The trust have spoken on 23:55 - May 20 with 3271 viewsFireboy2

The trust have spoken on 22:11 - May 20 by waynekerr55

I'm as big an advocate of the Trust as any, but surely now is the time to push the button. The question is do we push the button without litigation insurance?

I'm sick and fúcking tired of this dragging on; of Jenkins playing Mr Innocent, of Van Zweeden rubbing everyone's faces in shit and the general malaise.

Get the fúcking truth out!

This ^

Stop fvcking about and push the button before we are in league 2.
The trust have spoken on 05:26 - May 21 with 3136 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dear Gayham To$$er. Why you fk off likadat. You big bluddy bastad innit.

Consider this my application for the post of trust spokesman. Whilst it lacks subtlety, it at least represents a point of view.

“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.” Dante
[Post edited 21 May 2019 5:38]

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

The trust have spoken on 07:26 - May 21 with 2952 viewsYossarian

Memo to the Trust- As a Trust member it time to shit or get off the pot please. Time to go for it now. Potter went to the Board for reassurances over investment in the team and he didn’t get it. His departure is ample testimony that under these owners this club is ONLY headed in one direction. We now literally have little if anything left to lose. To think that Brighton and Hove Albion are a better long term prospect than us makes me sick to my guts.
Appalling mismanagement, lack of a long term plan, fire-fighting and ill-judged reactions day by day are the epitome of incompetent management and these local businessmen who were once vaunted as the saviours of the club have trashed it, and their reputations irrevocably. The fact that they haven’t been seen here for ages is testament to the fact that the relationship (such as it was) has gone and they are now only concerned with levelling the balance sheet and getting rid of their toxic asset. In the meantime, if that means we are still in the Championship or in League 2 will.matter not a jot to them. Let’s press the button and go to Court ffs!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The trust have spoken on 10:12 - May 21 with 2750 viewsLeonWasGod

The trust have spoken on 21:00 - May 20 by majorraglan

Yep.
The trust have spoken on 10:13 - May 21 with 2746 viewsNotLoyal

The trust have spoken on 23:55 - May 20 by Fireboy2

This ^

Stop fvcking about and push the button before we are in league 2.

I've read the trust statement, what did it say ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The trust have spoken on 10:17 - May 21 with 2730 viewsVincent_Vega

The only reason I can see the trust waiting on this legal action is the old adage

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The trust have spoken on 18:48 - May 21 with 2483 viewsSmellyplumz

Yawn

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024