Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone trust these owners ? 07:20 - May 21 with 2890 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone at all ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 07:29 - May 21 with 2124 viewsYossarian

I don’t.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 07:49 - May 21 with 2078 viewsGeoffThom

No
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 07:50 - May 21 with 2066 viewsswan65split

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 07:56 - May 21 with 2048 viewsFireboy2

Im waiting for VB and Dwight for their input.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 08:24 - May 21 with 1968 viewsVincent_Vega

I wouldn't trust them to run a bath!

#snakes

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:18 - May 21 with 1890 viewsSwans9

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 08:24 - May 21 by Vincent_Vega

I wouldn't trust them to run a bath!

#snakes

Why do some posters on here stick up for the yanks.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:19 - May 21 with 1885 viewsLuther27

Never
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:23 - May 21 with 1871 viewsBadlands

By ones do you include all our shareholders?
Do I trust the American group?
Yes.
So far they may not have done what the Premier League junkies want but they have done what s necessary.
Have they made mistakes?
Yes.
Did they rust the club's existing board too much?
Yes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:26 - May 21 with 1857 viewsgiantstoneater

From day one, no!!
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:34 - May 21 with 1846 viewsjohnlangy

No.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:38 - May 21 with 1823 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Of course not who would?
[Post edited 21 May 2019 9:39]
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:39 - May 21 with 1817 viewsLeonWasGod

Ye....er, no.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:39 - May 21 with 1813 viewsThornburyswan

Kinda depends what you mean, if you are asking if I trust them to try to do their best to look after their currently depreciating asset/investment then yes I do - but that only helps us If what we need coincides with that strategy.

They have & will put their strategy first.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:50 - May 21 with 1783 viewsswan65split

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:23 - May 21 by Badlands

Yes.
So far they may not have done what the Premier League junkies want but they have done what s necessary.
Have they made mistakes?
Yes.
Yes.

Well thats a surprise to no one

Talking of rust have you seen the stain on the Liberty lately?

Cover up job there for you.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:51 - May 21 with 1775 viewsLeonWasGod

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:18 - May 21 by Swans9

Why do some posters on here stick up for the yanks.

Because it gives them the attention they crave.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:54 - May 21 with 1760 viewsirishswan546

Nope
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:58 - May 21 with 1750 viewsLeonWasGod

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:39 - May 21 by Thornburyswan

Kinda depends what you mean, if you are asking if I trust them to try to do their best to look after their currently depreciating asset/investment then yes I do - but that only helps us If what we need coincides with that strategy.

They have & will put their strategy first.

You think they have the level of skills/knowledge of Championship football necessary to protect their investment?

That's a rather high opinion you have of them!

I don't trust them to get this club into a position to even protect what's left of their asset. I think they'll make mistake after mistake. They may want to do well, but I'm not sure they have it in them. Having said that they did appoint Potter, which wasn't a bad decision at all (or was that all down to Huw?).

But we know they were happy to ship Dan out of the door when it was obvious he was a star in the making. Luckily someone blocked that and we went on to have a great little cup run and end of season to boot, with no small input from Dan. And now we're looking to get at least double the price for him. So they'd have made the wrong call on their main asset if they could have

They're clueless.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:05 - May 21 with 1732 viewssainthelens

Are the owners bothered wether we do do or not?
The answer to both questions is no.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:23 - May 21 with 1698 viewsBadlands

Before the American invasion of Swansea City FC the club had only ever had one manager.
The club was so perfect that the manager appointed in 1912 was rejuvenated each year by the love of fans. Like Dr Who, James Bond and god The Manager started each season looking different … but it was the same The Manager.
The club never lost a game, but allowed opponents to score more goals in games to avoid the threat of losing The Manager to the forces of darkness. Often scoring more goals in a season than Melchester Rovers (apart from when the Manager came back from holidays in Portugal), it was often necessary to lets other teams score more to put the dark forces of evil off the scent.
On occasion The Manager would forget to keep a low profile and allowed the team to be promoted or win a cup. This also meant the Vetch, and later the Liberty continued to be full to heir 120,000 capacity without fear of fans deserting to Cardiff or supporting other teams that flaunted their success in the top league and in Europe. After such forays in to the realms of success The Manager soon returned Swansea Town / City to a less vulgar position in order to protect the club from the sin of arrogance. But mostly The Manager maintained the secret by keeping Swansea Town / City in the 3rd or 4th tier of the English Football Leagues.
One of the most important roles undertaken by The Manager throughout this period was to put off players from around the world who were desperate to play for Swansea Town /City.
“Sorry di Steffano son, we’ve run out of pegs in the changing room.”
“I understand Pele, but the number 10 shirt has already been allocated.”
It was also important to ensure The Manager never left or he’d shrivel up like Ursula Andress in ‘She’ and Swansea City would, like Cantre'r Gwaelod, disappear into the sea.
As time passed myths surrounding the club began to surface; the capacity of The Vetch was never 120,000; The 400,000 who testify to having marched against The Evil One (sent to test the pious, in 2001 was only 90,000 and an only a paltry 55,786 saw us beat Hull. Of course the true believers refute these lies.
Then, The Americans invaded and immediately two factions were created like Catholic and Protestant, Sunni and Shia, North Korea and south. Servants of the Swans were given money and didn’t give it all back. Billions of £s were removed from the club and only record amounts were spent on players The Americans stood by and laughed as their investment was whittled away and, for the first time in human history, The Manager left Swansea Town / City. Their plan had worked, the millions of once devoted fans looked east and north and to The Sky and abandoned Swansea Town / City. Those who remained were left to tear their garment and wail at the ignominy of losing The Manager and being solvent.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:23 - May 21 with 1698 views3swan

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:23 - May 21 by Badlands

Yes.
Have they made mistakes?
Yes.
Yes.

If they wanted to be open and honest and be trusted, why did they start the purchase negotiations in such an underhanded way?
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:25 - May 21 with 1691 viewsNotLoyal

Not at all. Not that it matters, Not that they care.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:36 - May 21 with 1654 viewslonglostjack

As far as I could throw them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:46 - May 21 with 1629 viewsJacket

No. Some mention strategy, but what on earth is their strategy? What is their exit-plan? The only thing I can think is that they want to balance the books and try and sell. But it's a very risky strategy, because we could be a league one club in 12 months time. Won't be a queue of prospective owners then will there.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 10:49 - May 21 with 1621 viewsjacabertawe

Years ago, I would have responded with "Not as far as I can p..s".
Now, with my bladder, the distrance is reduced by a few feet.
Not even by this revised distance.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 12:08 - May 21 with 1537 viewsRuDeMan1970

NNNNNNOOOOOO

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024