Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone trust these owners ? 07:20 - May 21 with 2904 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone at all ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 12:22 - May 21 with 747 viewsandypitt56

That is a difficult one to answer for me. I trust them, only because they are here to make money that's it!

Do i think they are interested in Swansea? No definitely not.

Do I think they saw us as a cash cow? yes the only reason they invested was to reap the premier league rewards.

Do i think they are taking money out of the club? No, i see no evidence of this.

They are awful owners, they communication is next to nothing. They are not going to put their own money in without significant rewards for doing so. The only way they can make money is if we are in the premier league. If we don't get promoted in the next 2 years ( ie when the parachute payments stop) I think they will sell up and go.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 12:24 - May 21 with 742 viewsDr_Winston

Trusting them and acknowledging that currently there's no real sensible course of action beyond working to reduce costs and future debt liabilities are two different things.

Problems arise when people continually avoid the club's financial situation to hurl mud, or refuse to admit the many, many mistakes that they've made.

The ownership situation is not ideal. Preferably we would not be owned by the people we are. That doesn't change the legacy of mismanagement by previous incumbents or the methods required to try and put those mistakes right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 12:48 - May 21 with 686 viewsBadlands

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 12:24 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Trusting them and acknowledging that currently there's no real sensible course of action beyond working to reduce costs and future debt liabilities are two different things.

Problems arise when people continually avoid the club's financial situation to hurl mud, or refuse to admit the many, many mistakes that they've made.

The ownership situation is not ideal. Preferably we would not be owned by the people we are. That doesn't change the legacy of mismanagement by previous incumbents or the methods required to try and put those mistakes right.

'kin 'ell ... that made sense :-)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 13:58 - May 21 with 649 viewsvetchonian

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 12:24 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Well Said

Whilst I am not happy with our current ownership the true culprits are those so called fans who put us in this situation.

They sold out as soon as they could as they could see way they had mismanaged and "taken" from the club was leading us to the state we are now in.

In fairness these current owners are doing what any business owner would do when trying to sort out a "failing business"".

They "trusted" Huw to run the ship and as I have said in the past his luck ran out on him...he had some gambles turn out ok ....ie the appointment of Roberto,even Brendan who had not had a great recod before coming to us...but along the way things were unravelling.

Where we are today is not all down to our current owners....in fairness I think initially they were perpared to "throw good money after bad" in an attemot to keep us in the PL.
I still believe the return of Andrew Ayew and Bony were more to do with cash ie no actual monies exchanged hands just "transactions) than believing these would be players tosolve issues based on their history.

I think they have seen through the BS and thats why HJ went....because finally he saw that the Dan James deal was not good for us..even though the Yanks wnated the cash to help plug teh gaps

At the end of the day Jase and Steve arent here for the love of Swansea City FC they were "sold" a money making vehicle but that vehicle was already about to fail its MOT as they were buying it.

Unfortuneatly we are going to see turbulent times and we may see our selves fall further as it is apparant the owners are not prepared to "invest" to regain PL status giving them an opportunity to flip us on at a profit.

NOt spending and not attending games in protest is not going to bother these guys...in fact I wouldnt put it past them to liquidate the club and then asset strip us

We have to hope for a miracle,that we can find another"Potter" keep some of this squad and get up next year

FOr me its gut wrenching that after all the turmoil of the 1990s and early2000s to be "rescued" by fans with the statement the "petty" situation would never recoour we find ourselvs where we are today

I trust these owners to do what they will do to put this club on an even financial keel but they will do this without regard for the football and to enable them to get their return

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 14:13 - May 21 with 616 viewseddie71

Its very difficult to see how they are going to get a profit on the price they paid. I am sure they identified the biggest threat to the club a while ago was a another relagation. Surely pure self interest alone will indicate that they can not allow the club to slide into league 1 which would appear to be its current trajectory. This is only thought thats giving me some optimism.
Does anyone trust these owners ? on 16:10 - May 21 with 559 viewsmonmouth

Why would anyone trust anyone after the “by the fans for the fans, not just another football club” bullshit?

I trust them to do exactly what the previous lot did and look after their own self interest. If that ever coincides with the best interests of the club on the pitch, then that would be great. At the moment I would much rather the prudent, conservative approach keeping the club safe than chucking money chasing premier league unicorns.

Do I trust them not to get the balance wrong and f*ck up our chances of stabilising on the pitch as well as off it? No I absolutely do not trust them to get that right. I’m just hoping birch can make a better fist of getting that balance than dumb and dumber Jenkins and Dimwit, who absolutely have put us back where they promised we would never be. The pair of chancer c*nts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 16:22 - May 21 with 530 viewsUxbridge

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 16:10 - May 21 by monmouth

Why would anyone trust anyone after the “by the fans for the fans, not just another football club” bullshit?

I trust them to do exactly what the previous lot did and look after their own self interest. If that ever coincides with the best interests of the club on the pitch, then that would be great. At the moment I would much rather the prudent, conservative approach keeping the club safe than chucking money chasing premier league unicorns.

Do I trust them not to get the balance wrong and f*ck up our chances of stabilising on the pitch as well as off it? No I absolutely do not trust them to get that right. I’m just hoping birch can make a better fist of getting that balance than dumb and dumber Jenkins and Dimwit, who absolutely have put us back where they promised we would never be. The pair of chancer c*nts.

Amen.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 17:59 - May 21 with 460 viewswelshgit

The Big Short. 1). Get low interest central bank loan to buy football club, 2). sell shares to wealthy US investors, bigging up club asset values and prospects of fat PL revenues, 3). Pay down loan interest and trouser remaining income, 4) Await drop into lower league and fall in Club share price, 5). Buy back depreciated shares from pissed off investers, leaving you with income from previous share sale plus the football club property and assets which can be used as collateral for next loan deal.
Is this what is happening to football ?.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 18:46 - May 21 with 424 viewsSmellyplumz

Does anyone trust these owners ? on 09:23 - May 21 by Badlands

By ones do you include all our shareholders?
Do I trust the American group?
Yes.
So far they may not have done what the Premier League junkies want but they have done what s necessary.
Have they made mistakes?
Yes.
Did they rust the club's existing board too much?
Yes.

Fuk off sellout

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024