Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit vote 08:52 - May 21 with 5020 viewsvalleyboy

Latest opinion polls this morning. Are showing that the Brexit Party has nearly as much as the Labour and Plaid Cymru vote combined

Killeneyjack must be crying in his tea this morning

And this is by a Party, that was only formed a month ago and still two days to polling

And Plaid Cymru wants independence for Wales

It will never happen

This post has been edited by an administrator
Brexit vote on 11:36 - May 23 with 678 viewsUxbridge

Brexit vote on 09:31 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

Their advertising is about as streamlined as their launch then. Nice idea, but they're dead.

We're in halcyon times for political incompetence but, even with the stiff competition we're seeing, Change UK really have excelled.

The time is ripe for a progressive group throwing off the shackles of the failed parties and sweeping everyone aside. We've seen that on the other side with Farage. They've failed spectacularly awfully.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Brexit vote on 17:36 - May 23 with 608 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Brexit vote on 11:36 - May 23 by Uxbridge

We're in halcyon times for political incompetence but, even with the stiff competition we're seeing, Change UK really have excelled.

The time is ripe for a progressive group throwing off the shackles of the failed parties and sweeping everyone aside. We've seen that on the other side with Farage. They've failed spectacularly awfully.

40% for The Brexit Party people are saying now!

If that's right, I would expect Boris to try and get in with somehow them to push it through?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:37]
Brexit vote on 17:38 - May 23 with 606 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit vote on 17:36 - May 23 by AlfieMooresSon

40% for The Brexit Party people are saying now!

If that's right, I would expect Boris to try and get in with somehow them to push it through?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:37]

If they get 40% I’ll donate £50 to a charity of your choice.

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit vote on 17:40 - May 23 with 599 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Brexit vote on 17:38 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

If they get 40% I’ll donate £50 to a charity of your choice.

I must admit it sounds a lot, people are saying much higher than expected though?
Brexit vote on 17:46 - May 23 with 586 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit vote on 17:40 - May 23 by AlfieMooresSon

I must admit it sounds a lot, people are saying much higher than expected though?

I think they’ll finish top of the poll but I also think the combined percentage of the anti-Brexit vote (Libdem, Change UK, Green, SNP, PC) will rival their percentage.

You’d have to exclude labour and the Tories from that calculation of course on account of both parties being beyond useless.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:48]

Brexit vote on 17:50 - May 23 with 576 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit vote on 17:46 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

I think they’ll finish top of the poll but I also think the combined percentage of the anti-Brexit vote (Libdem, Change UK, Green, SNP, PC) will rival their percentage.

You’d have to exclude labour and the Tories from that calculation of course on account of both parties being beyond useless.

On of the big problems with the polling is it’s largely ignored SNP etc. So it’s skewed from the start.

I agree with your assessment - I think the overall numbers will be split very evenly. I’ve seen lots of remainers today voting Labour though according to social media. Which is weird.
Brexit vote on 17:52 - May 23 with 573 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit vote on 08:58 - May 23 by sg1912

So you’re ok with complete deregulation of the banking industry and tough immigration laws?

That’s not very ‘progressive’ of you?

You asked for rich small countries and you got your answer.

Lots are doing very well thank you - and wales will be the same.

Indy Wales and Indy Scotland can rule the world.

‘Our demands most moderate are, we only want the Earth ...’ ☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit vote on 17:53 - May 23 with 570 viewsHighjack

If being useless was grounds for exclusion then the Lib Dems and Plaid would have been booted out years ago.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit vote on 17:54 - May 23 with 568 viewsHighjack

Brexit vote on 17:52 - May 23 by Kilkennyjack

How would you solve the hard border problem with England Killy?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit vote on 17:54 - May 23 with 568 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Any tory votes are Brexit surely, labour probably the vast majority remain, any labour leavers should vote for Brexit really, although it doesn't work like that, real thickos vote Tory or labour no matter what!
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:55]
Brexit vote on 17:57 - May 23 with 564 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit vote on 17:54 - May 23 by AlfieMooresSon

Any tory votes are Brexit surely, labour probably the vast majority remain, any labour leavers should vote for Brexit really, although it doesn't work like that, real thickos vote Tory or labour no matter what!
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:55]

Yes I’d agree that anyone voting Tory is very likely to be pro Brexit but Farage’s party’s USP is in favour of a no deal, WTO Brexit which isn’t Tory policy (at least at the time of writing, it tends to change depending on who’s speaking publicly at any given time).

Brexit vote on 17:59 - May 23 with 557 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit vote on 11:36 - May 23 by Uxbridge

“Change U.K. have really excelled”

Where have they excelled

Look at the polls and you can see they are completely out of the picture

There’s as much infighting in that party as there are in Labour and the Conservatives

Only this morning Heidi Allen the leader of that party (I think), admitted she was on the verge of resigning because she was against tactical voting, but the rest wanted it

Change U.K. on 4%

Brexit Party either close to 40% or very near to it. Most probably when the election results are declared on Sunday evening. It will be more than 40%
Brexit vote on 18:01 - May 23 with 550 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit vote on 17:59 - May 23 by valleyboy

Where have they excelled

There’s as much infighting in that party as there are in Labour and the Conservatives

Only this morning Heidi Allen the leader of that party (I think), admitted she was on the verge of resigning because she was against tactical voting, but the rest wanted it

Change U.K. on 4%

Brexit Party either close to 40% or very near to it. Most probably when the election results are declared on Sunday evening. It will be more than 40%

I’d read that first sentence of Uxy’s post again if I were you.

Brexit vote on 18:01 - May 23 with 550 viewslondonlisa2001

Where have they excelled

Change U.K. on 4%

Lol.

Once again, you watch from afar as the point passes you by.
Brexit vote on 18:05 - May 23 with 543 viewslonglostjack

Where have they excelled

Change U.K. on 4%

Oh dear ......

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brexit vote on 18:20 - May 23 with 517 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit vote on 18:01 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

I’d read that first sentence of Uxy’s post again if I were you.

Ok

Had a busy afternoon walking the mountains with the grandchildren

I should have realised it was one of Uxbridge’s cynical posts

Never mind
Brexit vote on 18:23 - May 23 with 512 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit vote on 18:20 - May 23 by valleyboy

Ok

Had a busy afternoon walking the mountains with the grandchildren

I should have realised it was one of Uxbridge’s cynical posts

Never mind

“I should have realised it was Uxbridge’s fault”.

That’s genuinely made me laugh, fair play.

Lovely day to be walking in the mountains with the little ones though. It’s what is most important at the end of it all. Hope you and they had a great time.
Brexit vote on 18:24 - May 23 with 511 viewssg1912

Brexit vote on 17:52 - May 23 by Kilkennyjack

I’ll take that as you’re in favour of deregulated banking, I suppose it makes sense when you support a party that accepts donations from dictators.
Brexit vote on 20:09 - May 23 with 483 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit vote on 17:54 - May 23 by Highjack

Be frictionless apparently mate, new tech, etc etc.
No need to worry at all.
They do it in London everyday according to Boris, same thing apparently ...

Only a temp arrangement anyway, until all the old gammons kick the bucket and the young English vote them back in. 10 years max.

The future is in safe hands.

Brexit vote on 21:00 - May 23 with 442 viewsUxbridge

Where have they excelled

Change U.K. on 4%

My finest PS moment. I'll never top this.

I hereby retire from posting. Nos da pawb.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Brexit vote on 21:11 - May 23 with 423 viewsJackarmy777

Brexit vote on 17:54 - May 23 by Highjack

Very easily. Send over the Para’s and SAS, and send the ira a message, and that message would be :- start any shite, the gloves will be coming off, and you will be wiped off the face of the earth.
Brexit vote on 22:31 - May 23 with 390 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit vote on 21:11 - May 23 by Jackarmy777

Very easily. Send over the Para’s and SAS, and send the ira a message, and that message would be :- start any shite, the gloves will be coming off, and you will be wiped off the face of the earth.

You cant do that to our English friends mun.

We need to trade with them and allow free movement of people, goods, and services.

Why would you want the Para’s and the SAS to wipe the English off the face of the Earth...?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Brexit vote on 23:40 - May 23 with 356 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit vote on 18:23 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

“I should have realised it was Uxbridge’s fault”.

That’s genuinely made me laugh, fair play.

Lovely day to be walking in the mountains with the little ones though. It’s what is most important at the end of it all. Hope you and they had a great time.

Yes, and to be with your grandsons showing them things I used to do when I was youngster.

Try explaining to a seven and nine year old what are thermals and how do they allow buzzards to float in the sky without any effort whatsoever

You can’t have better

Although this evening I’m feeling the effect of the afternoon

My legs feel as if they don’t belong to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024