Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Shop (City Centre) 12:03 - May 21 with 3100 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City can confirm that the club’s city centre shop will be closing down on Saturday, May 25.

The Swans opened the city centre store in Union Street in October 2017 to meet the increased demand for official merchandise.

While sales were strong in its initial year of trading, a combination of factors including relegation, a reduction in city centre footfall, an increase in online sales and an overall club restructuring has prompted the decision to close the store.

The main club shop at the Liberty Stadium will remain open as normal.”

#backtojack

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:08 - May 21 with 3060 viewslonglostjack

Well done Pearlman. How much did that little venture cost? Any news on the naming rights of the stadium? Could do with a lick of paint.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:16 - May 21 with 2985 viewsVincent_Vega

Can't make a loss if you close it down

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:16 - May 21 with 2985 viewsThrasher6

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:08 - May 21 by longlostjack

Well done Pearlman. How much did that little venture cost? Any news on the naming rights of the stadium? Could do with a lick of paint.

The £500k we pay him annually....(more than Potter)...is surely the most absurd example of why the club is in the state it is in..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:18 - May 21 with 2970 viewsLeonWasGod

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:08 - May 21 by longlostjack

It could do with a lick of paint. Lots of rust streaks from the bolts; all starting to look a bit tatty down there. I don't mind the club shop so much - worth a go. Makes sense to shut it now if demand has dropped. Have we still got the one in Cwndu or did that shut when the town centre one opened. I haven't been up Cwmdu since Morgan left and the club pulled out of the training centre there (which was a loss to the community imo).
Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:23 - May 21 with 2936 viewsLeonWasGod

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:16 - May 21 by Thrasher6

The £500k we pay him annually....(more than Potter)...is surely the most absurd example of why the club is in the state it is in..

Although wasn't commercial income up a couple of million last year (I may have that wrong)? Not that I'm a fan, but if he's paying for himself...
Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:44 - May 21 with 2846 viewsfbreath

I wonder how many years lease they signed up for. Could cost a bit to get out of that as well.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Club Shop (City Centre) on 12:47 - May 21 with 2827 viewsBadlands

Shame the shop in town has to go but if fans didn't use it it was always going to to lose money.
TBH I'd rather see the club shop stay open in town and only open in the Liberty of game days.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Club Shop (City Centre) on 13:10 - May 21 with 2747 viewsdickythorpe

Shambles.
Login to get fewer ads

Club Shop (City Centre) on 13:16 - May 21 with 2703 viewsKGriz16

Was always worth a try, and always went into the shop to browse. Always seemed empty. Absolute shame to see the Swans try something and it not come off! Onto the next one
Club Shop (City Centre) on 13:52 - May 21 with 2608 viewsQJumpingJack

That shop should have been opened in June/July 2011.
It was 7 years too late.
Club Shop (City Centre) on 16:29 - May 21 with 2310 viewsjack247

Club Shop (City Centre) on 13:52 - May 21 by QJumpingJack

That shop should have been opened in June/July 2011.
It was 7 years too late.

It was a decent idea to be fair and highlights how amateur we were commercialy under the sellouts. It probably would have been profitable had we not got relegated. Hardly surprising it’s closing now though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024