Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dwight Gayle 09:45 - May 22 with 2338 viewsdickythorpe

Would we be able to enquire about him Leon?
Dwight Gayle on 21:14 - May 22 with 553 viewsthornabyswan

Dwight Gayle on 20:52 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

Same level as you but in better financial shape with better owner.

You won't be saying that when he calls the debt in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dwight Gayle on 21:21 - May 22 with 516 viewsbluey_the_blue

Dwight Gayle on 21:14 - May 22 by thornabyswan

You won't be saying that when he calls the debt in.

Can only go on history.

He said he'd not take interest and hasn't. He's said he'd convert debt to equity which he has done.

At the moment, there's no imminent danger of that and yes, I've little doubt his long term plan is Prem football for consecutive seasons, debt free club and then sell.

After that. the concern is who the next owner would be. Then again, isn't that risk/worry the same for all clubs?
Dwight Gayle on 21:24 - May 22 with 510 viewsplasjack

Dwight Gayle on 21:21 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

Can only go on history.

He said he'd not take interest and hasn't. He's said he'd convert debt to equity which he has done.

At the moment, there's no imminent danger of that and yes, I've little doubt his long term plan is Prem football for consecutive seasons, debt free club and then sell.

After that. the concern is who the next owner would be. Then again, isn't that risk/worry the same for all clubs?

What has he done for the red seats in a blue stadium.
Dwight Gayle on 21:25 - May 22 with 507 viewsbluey_the_blue

Dwight Gayle on 21:24 - May 22 by plasjack

What has he done for the red seats in a blue stadium.

I think that's not exactly something many people worry about tbh.
Dwight Gayle on 21:30 - May 22 with 493 viewsplasjack

Dwight Gayle on 21:25 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

I think that's not exactly something many people worry about tbh.

Ask Everton fans.
Dwight Gayle on 21:36 - May 22 with 476 viewsbluey_the_blue

Dwight Gayle on 21:30 - May 22 by plasjack

Ask Everton fans.

Talk to scousers? Shudder...
Dwight Gayle on 14:43 - May 23 with 352 viewsJacket

Jaisus this Swans Cardiff "banter" is proper tedious! There seemed to be a lull when we were looking down on them for an extended period. But now it seems to be back with the vengeance, and I've got to say I haven't missed it one bit. Tedious load of shite. We'll start singing about the barstards again soon - now that is something I don't miss about the North Bank, singing songs about those shites when they're not even there, like we were putting the kunts on a pedestal and making them more important than they actually were.
Dwight Gayle on 17:35 - May 23 with 287 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Dwight Gayle on 14:43 - May 23 by Jacket

Jaisus this Swans Cardiff "banter" is proper tedious! There seemed to be a lull when we were looking down on them for an extended period. But now it seems to be back with the vengeance, and I've got to say I haven't missed it one bit. Tedious load of shite. We'll start singing about the barstards again soon - now that is something I don't miss about the North Bank, singing songs about those shites when they're not even there, like we were putting the kunts on a pedestal and making them more important than they actually were.

It's back isn't it, expect it to grow as the season starts and proceeds, just ban them if they get too stupid and childish or it will spoil things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024