Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Speaks 17:06 - May 22 with 10063 viewsCaptain_Sham

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/potter-thanks-jack-army-incredible-support

Its just a ride.

Potter Speaks on 20:31 - May 22 with 2315 viewslifelong

After you with the sick bag.
Potter Speaks on 20:41 - May 22 with 2276 viewsmonmouth

Potter Speaks on 20:31 - May 22 by lifelong

After you with the sick bag.

You really wouldn’t want to. After reading this sort of sentimentalist bilge I bring up stuff from my rectum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Potter Speaks on 21:01 - May 22 with 2227 viewslifelong

Potter Speaks on 20:41 - May 22 by monmouth

You really wouldn’t want to. After reading this sort of sentimentalist bilge I bring up stuff from my rectum.

Sounds painful Mon. 😬
Potter Speaks on 21:59 - May 22 with 2131 viewsOldjack

lump on ,he'll be sacked before Christmas .he'll not have time to fanny around with the team like he did with us in the Unforgiving league

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Potter Speaks on 23:50 - May 22 with 2043 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter Speaks on 20:06 - May 22 by Thrasher6

Tw@t......"in all sorts of different way..."....you mean "different ways"....
[Post edited 22 May 2019 20:10]

Cheer up, it may never happen.
Potter Speaks on 00:53 - May 23 with 2014 viewsNotLoyal

Potter Speaks on 17:09 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Oh dear god. Just go away, Graham. When the definitive history of Swansea City is written you’ll be a mere footnote. Why do they do this stuff?

He wants to avoid being called the cnt he is when next our paths cross.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Potter Speaks on 10:48 - May 23 with 1820 views34dfgdf54

He speaks again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48374392
Potter Speaks on 11:06 - May 23 with 1815 viewsVincent_Vega

Potter Speaks on 10:48 - May 23 by 34dfgdf54

He speaks again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48374392

Embarrassing mun.

these apologies and best of luck for the future bo11ocks is so fake its sickening.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Potter Speaks on 12:04 - May 23 with 1780 viewsDr_Winston

So basically he's confirmed that nothing's changed, he just didn't fancy carrying on under the exact same conditions he was quite happy to work under when he took the job in the first place.

That's fine, but let it put an end to the carping about the supposed lack of "backing" and "assurances". It was a career move. Plain and simple.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Potter Speaks on 12:05 - May 23 with 1777 viewsCaptain_Sham

Give me a U...
[Post edited 23 May 2019 12:06]

Its just a ride.

Potter Speaks on 12:14 - May 23 with 1761 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Just F off is it. 'Project', my arse !!
Potter Speaks on 12:29 - May 23 with 1718 viewsThrasher6

Potter Speaks on 12:04 - May 23 by Dr_Winston

So basically he's confirmed that nothing's changed, he just didn't fancy carrying on under the exact same conditions he was quite happy to work under when he took the job in the first place.

That's fine, but let it put an end to the carping about the supposed lack of "backing" and "assurances". It was a career move. Plain and simple.

This.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Potter Speaks on 12:36 - May 23 with 1696 viewsdcd14

THIS!

Words are cheap and he's ultimately full of sh*t.

Money
[Post edited 23 May 2019 12:38]
Potter Speaks on 18:04 - May 23 with 1515 viewsDafyddHuw

Potter Speaks on 17:14 - May 22 by hobo

Thanks Graham, and all the best at Brighton. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job

The only sensible post in this thread.

How come none of you jokers were giving him grief for leaving Ôstersunds to come here?
Potter Speaks on 18:15 - May 23 with 1511 viewsThrasher6

Potter Speaks on 18:04 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

How come none of you jokers were giving him grief for leaving Ôstersunds to come here?

He spent seven years at Ostersunds. Obvious he was looking for a new "project"...which was us....which he spent a year at...before crawling off to Brighton for more money. Does that answer your question...?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 18:15]

Potter Speaks on 18:19 - May 23 with 1493 viewsexiledclaseboy

Potter Speaks on 18:04 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

We’re not Östersund fans.

Poll: Tory leader

Potter Speaks on 18:22 - May 23 with 1483 viewsNeath_Jack

Don't take away their "assurances" comfort blanket ffs, they'll never cope!

They will really, they'll just keep repeating it ad nauseum anyway, they're that f*cking dull.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Potter Speaks on 18:23 - May 23 with 1466 viewsDafyddHuw

Potter Speaks on 18:19 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

We’re not Östersund fans.

Or Brighton fans
Potter Speaks on 18:29 - May 23 with 1455 viewsDafyddHuw

Potter Speaks on 18:15 - May 23 by Thrasher6

He spent seven years at Ostersunds. Obvious he was looking for a new "project"...which was us....which he spent a year at...before crawling off to Brighton for more money. Does that answer your question...?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 18:15]

"before crawling off to Brighton for more money"

"before crawling off to Brighton"
think he went with his head held high, not crawling off, after doing a sound job

"for more money"
How dare he leave for a job with more money. You'd never do that would you? You've far too many principles to do something like that, haven't you?
Potter Speaks on 18:35 - May 23 with 1448 viewsThrasher6

Potter Speaks on 18:29 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

think he went with his head held high, not crawling off, after doing a sound job

"for more money"
How dare he leave for a job with more money. You'd never do that would you? You've far too many principles to do something like that, haven't you?

I think you ought to focus on the word "project"...then you might get it

Potter Speaks on 18:57 - May 23 with 1418 viewscentrestandswan

Always thought we were just an experiment to him on his way to somewhere else, hence the strange decisions made in some matches some worked some didn't. So our little lab rats have been tested and now it is off to better things at Brighton ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Potter Speaks on 20:28 - May 23 with 1353 viewsFlashberryjack

Potter Speaks on 18:29 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

"for more money"

You're right, they're all grabbing bas*ards, some just get on with the job and leave when they are either sacked or a better paid job comes along, others make out they love the club fans etc etc then f*ck off.

Potter falls into the latter category, we'll get over it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Potter Speaks on 20:30 - May 23 with 1347 viewsdobjack2

Potter Speaks on 12:14 - May 23 by WaltersRedBoots

Just F off is it. 'Project', my arse !!

He had an offer of a better project and took it. If that happened to you in in your job would you say no?
Potter Speaks on 20:36 - May 23 with 1340 viewsDr_Winston

Potter Speaks on 20:30 - May 23 by dobjack2

He had an offer of a better project and took it. If that happened to you in in your job would you say no?

Definitely not.

But I wouldn't expect the customers of my previous employer to make insinuations that I had been driven out of my last job as a result of broken promises and a lack of backing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Potter Speaks on 20:40 - May 23 with 1329 viewsunion_jack

We really are a club that=t suffers from being victims of our own success. Maybe I see it only from our perspective but I don’t see managers being wrenched away at the same rate as they have been here. No loyalty but I’m sensible enough to know that ordinarily does not exist in this game.

That said though however, didn’t we go in for that Exeter manager (Tisdale?) when we were on the up and he turned us down because he was loyal to them? A bit of that just for once would be appreciated.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024