Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Speaks 17:06 - May 22 with 10093 viewsCaptain_Sham

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/potter-thanks-jack-army-incredible-support

Its just a ride.

Potter Speaks on 17:07 - May 22 with 6043 viewsBanosswan

Incoming....

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Potter Speaks on 17:08 - May 22 with 6034 viewsCaptain_Sham

Give me an F...

Its just a ride.

Potter Speaks on 17:09 - May 22 with 6014 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh dear god. Just go away, Graham. When the definitive history of Swansea City is written you’ll be a mere footnote. Why do they do this stuff?

Poll: Tory leader

Potter Speaks on 17:11 - May 22 with 5974 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He'll never get such support for doing such a poor job at any other job he has in his life. Of course he's thankful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter Speaks on 17:14 - May 22 with 5960 viewsthornabyswan

Potter Speaks on 17:09 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Oh dear god. Just go away, Graham. When the definitive history of Swansea City is written you’ll be a mere footnote. Why do they do this stuff?

I would like to thank Swansea for making a millionaire even richer.
I would like to give special praise to the really gullable supporters who were impressed by my kissing of the badge and singing of you Jack bastard.

Now that would be a statement to go down in the history books.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 17:49]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter Speaks on 17:14 - May 22 with 5951 viewshobo

Thanks Graham, and all the best at Brighton. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job
Potter Speaks on 17:21 - May 22 with 5881 viewsswan65split

I like wha he did with us, dont blame him going under the circumstances, but "thought long and hard"..........CH sacked only Days before , give us a break !!!

THOUGHT LONG AND HARD......That was you joining us , several weeks wasn't it?.
Potter Speaks on 17:28 - May 22 with 5840 viewssainthelens

Listen Potter, we've more pressing matters than concerning ourselves with you. Now fck off n leave us be.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter Speaks on 18:32 - May 22 with 5596 viewsTheKirkyLife

Screw you, Graham.
Potter Speaks on 18:41 - May 22 with 5563 viewsjackrmee

I'd be interested to hear a statement which isn't through our club

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter Speaks on 19:08 - May 22 with 5457 viewsAndyNak

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Potter Speaks on 19:09 - May 22 with 5454 views1983

This in bucket fulls enjoy the relegation battle Potter
[Post edited 22 May 2019 19:10]

Potter Speaks on 19:24 - May 22 with 5376 viewsSirjohnalot

Chap has a job where he’s happy and leaves because he’s offered a better opportunity with more money and a higher level elsewhere, writes a thank you note for the support he got whilst at the job and says he will always think fondly of his former place of work.
Potter Speaks on 19:28 - May 22 with 5345 viewssainthelens

Potter Speaks on 19:24 - May 22 by Sirjohnalot

Chap has a job where he’s happy and leaves because he’s offered a better opportunity with more money and a higher level elsewhere, writes a thank you note for the support he got whilst at the job and says he will always think fondly of his former place of work.

Means diddly shyte, and you know it.
Potter Speaks on 19:28 - May 22 with 5342 viewsSwanjaxs

Shallow words from another badge tapper, do i hope he fails at Brighton?..... i couldn't give a flying fack 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter Speaks on 19:33 - May 22 with 5328 viewsphact0rri

I fear, I have gotten sick in my mouth, reading that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Potter Speaks on 19:34 - May 22 with 5318 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter Speaks on 17:14 - May 22 by hobo

Thanks Graham, and all the best at Brighton. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job

Well said, I’m glad some of us still have a touch of class. For me, he did a great job in reinstalling an entertaining style of play, and reconnecting the club with the fans, that made this season more pleasurable to watch than last. So thanks Graham and all the best.

But the King is dead, long live the King (whoever it will be).
Potter Speaks on 19:41 - May 22 with 5271 viewsSirjohnalot

Potter Speaks on 19:28 - May 22 by sainthelens

Means diddly shyte, and you know it.

Not at all, seemed to be a genuine guy who was offered a chance to manage in the Premiership. Why would be not go ? Doesn’t mean he didn’t appreciate the fans or had every intention to stay.

Had he not said anything, people would criticise him saying it proved he didn’t care. We need to remember, it’s a job, one which Swansea would have no hesitation in ending if he wasn’t performing. Didn’t the Board sack Guidolin on his birthday ?
Potter Speaks on 19:46 - May 22 with 5242 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I thought he was a mistake, but I was wrong, he did very well with what he had and looks potentially a good manager, Brighton are shocking so if he keeps them up that will be a good job.

Good luck to him, he was given no reassurances of a decent budget and was offered a Premier Leauge job, if we weren't fans we would all have done exactly the same.
Potter Speaks on 19:54 - May 22 with 5209 viewsThrasher6

From Graham....

Thanks for making me a millionaire...I've worked for this all my life..(about 6
years..)....Nobody wanted to know me...so I went to the inner Arctic circle to ply my trade...it was a shit league...but we had an owner who put a lot of money in...it was a great community project...we danced....but I dreamed of better things.....I just needed someone to believe what the Guardian had written about me.....and there was Swansea. A good club with good past managers. I didn't know much about EPL football.....but it surely can't be that bad....got a cracking goalkeeper....they had a great set up that I inherited. I struggled to understand the ins and outs of Championship football.....I remember playing Hull when we needed a win to maybe go up....and we managed to blow it..... and suddenly a Premier League team wants me...and my crew. We all went out for a meal...and I said at the end..."Who want's to double their wages..say aye..." Everybody did and we all hugged each other...off to Brighton...
[Post edited 22 May 2019 19:56]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Potter Speaks on 19:55 - May 22 with 5198 viewsMrSwerve

Potter Speaks on 19:41 - May 22 by Sirjohnalot

Not at all, seemed to be a genuine guy who was offered a chance to manage in the Premiership. Why would be not go ? Doesn’t mean he didn’t appreciate the fans or had every intention to stay.

Had he not said anything, people would criticise him saying it proved he didn’t care. We need to remember, it’s a job, one which Swansea would have no hesitation in ending if he wasn’t performing. Didn’t the Board sack Guidolin on his birthday ?

It’s simply a statement from a manager who has grasped an unexpected opportunity that was too hard to turn down.

As you say, he seems like a genuine bloke, I like him as a man and think he’ll prove to be a good manager. I feel more disappointment than anger...I feel like we really would have pushed on next season with Potter in charge.

I won’t be mourning the loss mind and I hope Brighton come down next year.

I’d have felt a bit differently if he’d left us for a Leeds, Boro, etc though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Potter Speaks on 19:59 - May 22 with 5163 viewsjack2jack

Thanks Graham.
Anyway moving on.
Potter Speaks on 20:02 - May 22 with 5157 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter Speaks on 19:54 - May 22 by Thrasher6

From Graham....

Thanks for making me a millionaire...I've worked for this all my life..(about 6
years..)....Nobody wanted to know me...so I went to the inner Arctic circle to ply my trade...it was a shit league...but we had an owner who put a lot of money in...it was a great community project...we danced....but I dreamed of better things.....I just needed someone to believe what the Guardian had written about me.....and there was Swansea. A good club with good past managers. I didn't know much about EPL football.....but it surely can't be that bad....got a cracking goalkeeper....they had a great set up that I inherited. I struggled to understand the ins and outs of Championship football.....I remember playing Hull when we needed a win to maybe go up....and we managed to blow it..... and suddenly a Premier League team wants me...and my crew. We all went out for a meal...and I said at the end..."Who want's to double their wages..say aye..." Everybody did and we all hugged each other...off to Brighton...
[Post edited 22 May 2019 19:56]

It’s ok, people deal with rejection in all sorts of different way. We’ll help you work through it, starting with the punctuation
Potter Speaks on 20:06 - May 22 with 5109 views34dfgdf54

As Darran would say.

F*ck him.
Potter Speaks on 20:06 - May 22 with 5110 viewsThrasher6

Potter Speaks on 20:02 - May 22 by LeonWasGod

It’s ok, people deal with rejection in all sorts of different way. We’ll help you work through it, starting with the punctuation

Tw@t......"in all sorts of different way..."....you mean "different ways"....
[Post edited 22 May 2019 20:10]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024