Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panorama tonight. 22:25 - May 22 with 862 viewsBanosswan

Fecking horrendous. I've worked in care with adults with mental health issues. This upsets me no end.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Panorama tonight. on 22:31 - May 22 with 826 viewsDarran

Awful.

I was just thinking though and not that I give a fuçk about any of them but there’s been a big thing about suicide lately and Panorama could quite easily have one here.
Would it be taken off air then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Panorama tonight. on 23:34 - May 22 with 770 viewsBanosswan

One at a time

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Panorama tonight. on 23:42 - May 22 with 759 viewslondonlisa2001

Panorama tonight. on 23:34 - May 22 by Banosswan

One at a time

The pain on the face of the Mum whose autistic daughter was being so badly abused was unbearable.

Every single one of those animals needs to be charged and locked up for many, many years.

That big bloke laughing about how he ‘floored’ a vulnerable person was sickening.

The extent of the sickness in some people is beyond comprehension.
Panorama tonight. on 00:05 - May 23 with 738 viewsBanosswan

Panorama tonight. on 23:42 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

The pain on the face of the Mum whose autistic daughter was being so badly abused was unbearable.

Every single one of those animals needs to be charged and locked up for many, many years.

That big bloke laughing about how he ‘floored’ a vulnerable person was sickening.

The extent of the sickness in some people is beyond comprehension.

They literally wanted to fight people with a lower understanding than them.

Panorama tonight. on 09:36 - May 23 with 601 viewscontroversial_jack

Bullies and cowards! They need to be charged and hopefully jailed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024