Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. 22:46 - May 22 with 1330 viewsBrynCartwright

I have recently come into my inheritance and have acquired a mid Atlantic volcanic island. Am in need of engineers to build a subterranean monorail that will transport astronauts from one location to another. Anyone know anyone that can help?

I am also in need of gormless, feckless fellows happy to wear a jumpsuit uniform and carry around AKs and look menacing.

Also looking for guys who can get me some sharks and piranhas.

Many Thanks.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 00:38 - May 23 with 1245 viewsDJack

You forgot the frikking lasers!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 08:20 - May 23 with 1132 viewsVincent_Vega

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 09:42 - May 23 with 1070 viewssherpajacob

I'd like to apply please.

I'm currently employed on the Star ship enterprise as a junior crewman. I've been selected by the Captain to accompany him, the ships doctor and science officer to be in a party teleported down to a previously undiscovered planet. This is a great honour and opportunity and will give me lots of the valuable experience you require.

I will be in contact again on my return.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 9:43]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 11:06 - May 23 with 1017 viewsWarwickHunt

Where's the nearest Waitrose?
Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 11:27 - May 23 with 1004 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No room for any busty beauties?

Count me out.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 12:10 - May 23 with 965 viewsDJack

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 11:27 - May 23 by Joe_bradshaw

No room for any busty beauties?

Count me out.

I never knew you were a busty beauty! Got any pics?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 12:55 - May 23 with 933 viewsvetchonian

Why waste your inheritance on such frivolaties why not buy a football club instead...I could put you in touch with a couple of Yanks who may be interested in selling one......at the right price of course!
[Post edited 23 May 2019 12:55]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 22:17 - May 23 with 830 viewsBanosswan

You need this guy

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Wanted... Underground Monorail Engineers Required.. on 09:10 - May 25 with 649 viewsNotLoyal

Will you be accepting applications from cùnts ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024