Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? 00:49 - May 23 with 16022 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:55 - May 23 with 1105 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:42 - May 23 by PentyrchJack

This is what the referendum voting slip said and there’s no mention of a “deal” there:

Referendum Question;
“Shouid the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?”

Voting Options:

1. Remain a member of the European Union, or,
2. Leave the European Union.

Indeed. But the constant refrain of the Brexit party (who you said you support) is that the type of ‘leave’ matters.

You can’t have it both ways.

May’s deal results in us leaving the EU. So the brexit party are wrong. You’ve just said so. Let’s just get on with it and sign her deal shall we?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:00 - May 23 with 1089 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:55 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Indeed. But the constant refrain of the Brexit party (who you said you support) is that the type of ‘leave’ matters.

You can’t have it both ways.

May’s deal results in us leaving the EU. So the brexit party are wrong. You’ve just said so. Let’s just get on with it and sign her deal shall we?

Just as always, you’re pretending the 2017 general election didn’t happen.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:06 - May 23 with 1079 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:00 - May 23 by sg1912

Just as always, you’re pretending the 2017 general election didn’t happen.

No I’m not.

The Labour manifesto specifically ruled out leaving without a deal.

We’ve discussed this in the past few days. You’ve a memory like a goldfish. You should do something about that.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:25 - May 23 with 1045 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:06 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

No I’m not.

The Labour manifesto specifically ruled out leaving without a deal.

We’ve discussed this in the past few days. You’ve a memory like a goldfish. You should do something about that.

Did Labour form a government then?

.. and Labours manifesto proposed a harder Brexit than what May’s ‘deal’ is offering.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 19:26]
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:26 - May 23 with 1040 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:25 - May 23 by sg1912

.. and Labours manifesto proposed a harder Brexit than what May’s ‘deal’ is offering.

Nope.

Poll: Tory leader

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:31 - May 23 with 1034 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:42 - May 23 by PentyrchJack

This is what the referendum voting slip said and there’s no mention of a “deal” there:

Referendum Question;
“Shouid the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?”

Voting Options:

Ah but !

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:35 - May 23 with 1024 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:25 - May 23 by sg1912

It did nothing of the sort.

Dear God.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:35 - May 23 with 1022 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:31 - May 23 by Flashberryjack

Ah but !

Terrific, leave with May’s deal then.
Login to get fewer ads

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:38 - May 23 with 1021 viewssherpajacob

Referendum Question;

Voting Options:

So we could leave the EU, have no MEPs, but stay in the single market, customs union, join the Euro and Schengen and you'd be happy?

We would have left the EU which you correctly point out was the only question asked.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:46 - May 23 with 1011 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:35 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

It did nothing of the sort.

Dear God.

It advocated leaving the SM, CU and ending FOM.

While May’s deal has offered that also, her weak negotiating has kept us attached to the EU until they see it fit that we can act upon the 2016 mandate.

I take it you didn’t actually read her ‘deal’?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 19:48]
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:53 - May 23 with 997 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:35 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Terrific, leave with May’s deal then.

Now where did I say that ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:18 - May 23 with 967 viewsLeonWasGod

Right, if people have been honest and filled in the poll as they voted, Plaid are getting a lot more support than predicted (10% more). LD's more (8-10% more), BP slightly less (-5%), Labour & Tories tanking.

Caveats:
- it's a small sample
- we're in west Wales, so you'd expect PC to do better than the average
- many BP voters will be struggling to switch on their device or understand how the poll works
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:51 - May 23 with 935 viewsKilkennyjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:18 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

Right, if people have been honest and filled in the poll as they voted, Plaid are getting a lot more support than predicted (10% more). LD's more (8-10% more), BP slightly less (-5%), Labour & Tories tanking.

Caveats:
- it's a small sample
- many BP voters will be struggling to switch on their device or understand how the poll works

😂👍

Beware of the Risen People

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:31 - May 23 with 912 viewsPentyrchJack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:18 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

Caveats:
- it's a small sample

Dear me, how on earth do you conclude that “many BP voters will be struggling to switch on their device or understand how the poll works”?

You are being ironically ignorant because the highest propotion of votes at the time of your post was for Brexit Party!

Your attempt to suggest that people who vote Brexit Party are less capable has spectacularly backfired because of your incompetence in reading a pie chart!
[Post edited 23 May 2019 21:34]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:34 - May 23 with 879 viewsLeonWasGod

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:31 - May 23 by PentyrchJack

Dear me, how on earth do you conclude that “many BP voters will be struggling to switch on their device or understand how the poll works”?

You are being ironically ignorant because the highest propotion of votes at the time of your post was for Brexit Party!

Your attempt to suggest that people who vote Brexit Party are less capable has spectacularly backfired because of your incompetence in reading a pie chart!
[Post edited 23 May 2019 21:34]

The may be a hint I wasn't serious 👍.

Anyway, you've misunderstood the point. The percentage of BP support in this poll is lower than the national voter intention polls. I gave 2 serious possible reasons for that. A 3rd reason may be related to the demographics of BP support; it *might* be likely that fewer will be regular social media users.

I thought people might be interested on how opinions here reflect or differ from those in Wales generally, that's all.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:41 - May 23 with 871 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:34 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

The may be a hint I wasn't serious 👍.

Anyway, you've misunderstood the point. The percentage of BP support in this poll is lower than the national voter intention polls. I gave 2 serious possible reasons for that. A 3rd reason may be related to the demographics of BP support; it *might* be likely that fewer will be regular social media users.

I thought people might be interested on how opinions here reflect or differ from those in Wales generally, that's all.

What a load of shite. Brexit supporters are less likely to use social media 😂
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:40 - May 24 with 818 viewsEbo

Referendum Question;

Voting Options:

There is nothing that says "no deal" f u ck my hoop!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 07:40 - May 24 with 753 viewswaynekerr55

Let me just get one thing straight. People are trusting the living embodiment of "should've been a blowjob" Mark Francois and his merry band of disaster capitalists to deliver Brexit?

As I've said many times, people have a right to be concerned at the long term project, but trust these fúckers? No thanks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:26 - May 24 with 726 viewsepaul

Plaid as did my missus on my advice

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:30 - May 24 with 716 viewsblaenaugwentjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 09:05 - May 23 by majorraglan

In Wales, i suspect we will see the Remain vote split between PC and the Liberall Dems which will see the Brexit Party coming through. UKIP will be smashed as will the Tories, Labour will do quite bad by their standards but still have a decent share of the vote.

That,s a very good and pretty accurate view of how the vote has panned out.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:35 - May 24 with 710 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:30 - May 24 by blaenaugwentjack

That,s a very good and pretty accurate view of how the vote has panned out.

How do you know? They haven’t counted the votes yet.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:41 - May 24 with 703 viewsblaenaugwentjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:35 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

How do you know? They haven’t counted the votes yet.

Lets just say i have a good idea.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:59 - May 24 with 685 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:41 - May 24 by blaenaugwentjack

Lets just say i have a good idea.

Let’s just say that the ballot boxes are all still sealed and will be till Sunday night.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 09:38 - May 24 with 673 viewsblaenaugwentjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 08:59 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s just say that the ballot boxes are all still sealed and will be till Sunday night.

Let,s just say lastnight was verification
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 09:39 - May 24 with 671 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 09:38 - May 24 by blaenaugwentjack

Let,s just say lastnight was verification

Of what?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024