Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... 14:00 - May 23 with 1134 viewstheloneranger

To add to the thread about the football fan?? who punched a female steward outside the Liberty ...

Check out this cowardly piece of shite

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9131528/sickening-moment-thug-knocks-out-young-wom
[Post edited 23 May 2019 14:01]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 15:08 - May 23 with 1069 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Seriously what is the World coming to?

Another fecking idiot, lock him up so he gets a battering!
Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 15:32 - May 23 with 1035 viewsWarwickHunt

Pitiful sentencing. Let’s hope the cowardly cûnt gets a few doses of street justice.
Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 16:42 - May 23 with 961 viewsMrSwerve

According to his Facebook yesterday (no I’m not a friend), everyone “doesn’t know the full story”.

Scum.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 16:46 - May 23 with 953 viewsLeonWasGod

Classy.
Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 17:48 - May 23 with 899 viewsSwanjaxs

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 16:42 - May 23 by MrSwerve

According to his Facebook yesterday (no I’m not a friend), everyone “doesn’t know the full story”.

Scum.

The video shows enough of the story for me to judge, if ever there was a case for the CPS to appeal a sentence then this is it

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 18:26 - May 23 with 855 viewsdickythorpe

Steroids and coke
Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 19:48 - May 23 with 783 viewsFlashberryjack

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 18:26 - May 23 by dickythorpe

Steroids and coke

Being a total c*nt helps as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 19:59 - May 23 with 763 viewsLeonWasGod

Looks pretty mobile and fit for someone scrounging off the state on the sick whilst living with mummy doesn't he?

A bit of a contrast to the poor sods who are having their disability allowances cut when they can barely get out of bed, let alone go out on the piss.
Login to get fewer ads

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 21:26 - May 23 with 682 viewscontroversial_jack

Sickening moment thug knocks out young woman with single punch ... on 15:08 - May 23 by AlfieMooresSon

Seriously what is the World coming to?

Another fecking idiot, lock him up so he gets a battering!

It's not the world, it's just some cowardly nutcase
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024