Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Baston 21:30 - May 23 with 19279 viewsJacket

He's announced his departure from Alaves then.

https://www.gasteizhoy.com/borja-baston-alaves/
Borja Baston on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 1603 views34dfgdf54

Borja Baston on 20:00 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

I’m working on it. My campaign manager is slacking.

Sack him and employ Pearlman.

I’ve heard he’s good.
Borja Baston on 20:12 - Jul 1 with 1563 viewsNeath_Jack

Borja Baston on 20:00 - Jul 1 by Dippy

Look at mr perfect, talk about ego

Do you know what being a Walter Mitty means? Obviously not or otherwise you wouldn't have gone on about ego's.

Never mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Borja Baston on 20:13 - Jul 1 with 1554 viewsChief

Borja Baston on 19:33 - Jul 1 by Swansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/SwansOfficial_/status/1145324928301969408

Think it's this one he saw, it's not the official one but could be something in it.

Thats the same account that announced we'd signed Will Vaulks and had a doctored picture of him in a Swans shirt

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Borja Baston on 20:15 - Jul 1 with 1538 viewsDippy

Borja Baston on 20:12 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Do you know what being a Walter Mitty means? Obviously not or otherwise you wouldn't have gone on about ego's.

Never mind.

Massive, huge ego... Ever thought about being tested for expanding ego syndrome

Poll: Cooper Out

Borja Baston on 20:17 - Jul 1 with 1525 viewsChief

Can anyone think of any possible reason of why Baston wouldn't be taken on the tour? I can't see any sense behind it. Unless he's imminently joining someone else.

Borja Baston on 20:19 - Jul 1 with 1511 viewsNeath_Jack

Borja Baston on 20:17 - Jul 1 by Chief

Can anyone think of any possible reason of why Baston wouldn't be taken on the tour? I can't see any sense behind it. Unless he's imminently joining someone else.

Refusing to play for us would be my guess.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Borja Baston on 20:22 - Jul 1 with 1494 viewsChief

Borja Baston on 20:19 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Refusing to play for us would be my guess.

OK, so we should release him for breaching his contract then.

Why would he turn up to pre-season training if this was the case though?

Borja Baston on 20:23 - Jul 1 with 1488 viewsChief

And we're going to Spain, his home country, I find it hard to believe he'd refuse to go there.

Login to get fewer ads

Borja Baston on 20:24 - Jul 1 with 1484 viewsjack247

Either imminently joining someone else, or we don’t want to risk an injury that could keep him here on full wages all season. Montero hasn’t gone either, so you can draw conclusions easily.
Borja Baston on 20:24 - Jul 1 with 1479 viewsjackrmee

I'd go with that. Same goes for Montero possibly.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Borja Baston on 20:32 - Jul 1 with 1447 viewsChief

Borja Baston on 20:24 - Jul 1 by jackrmee

I'd go with that. Same goes for Montero possibly.

I assumed Montero had been involved in the Copa America so I didn't think much of his situationbut apparently he didn't make the squad. But he's rumoured to be going to a Mexican club.

Borja Baston on 20:34 - Jul 1 with 1438 views34dfgdf54

Borja Baston on 20:23 - Jul 1 by Chief

And we're going to Spain, his home country, I find it hard to believe he'd refuse to go there.

I think this “refusing to play for us” is another myth.

File next to “Mesa is a p*sshead”
Borja Baston on 20:34 - Jul 1 with 1437 viewsChief

Borja Baston on 20:24 - Jul 1 by jack247

Either imminently joining someone else, or we don’t want to risk an injury that could keep him here on full wages all season. Montero hasn’t gone either, so you can draw conclusions easily.

Well insurance would cover his wages if long term injured you'd think. I've never heard of a player being protected from injury by not going on a pre - season tour. That would send out the completely the wrong message to any prospective buyers in my opinion.

Borja Baston on 20:49 - Jul 1 with 1382 viewsSwansea93

He didn't train the other day either he was having 1 on 1 fitness someone mentioned on here, my guess is he's getting his fitness up back here then will be involved in the pre season games in the UK.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Borja Baston on 20:56 - Jul 1 with 1357 viewsjack247

Borja Baston on 20:34 - Jul 1 by Chief

Well insurance would cover his wages if long term injured you'd think. I've never heard of a player being protected from injury by not going on a pre - season tour. That would send out the completely the wrong message to any prospective buyers in my opinion.

Baston and Montero not going are no different to Gylfi not going to America IMO.

The club want them off the wages and don’t want to jeopardise that.
Borja Baston on 20:58 - Jul 1 with 1345 viewsjackrmee

Borja Baston on 20:56 - Jul 1 by jack247

Baston and Montero not going are no different to Gylfi not going to America IMO.

Yeah I reckon they are close to moves and don't want to get injured.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Borja Baston on 21:00 - Jul 1 with 1334 viewsFireboy2

Borja Baston on 20:58 - Jul 1 by jackrmee

Yeah I reckon they are close to moves and don't want to get injured.

I bloody hope so.
Borja Baston on 22:13 - Jul 1 with 1177 viewsChief

Borja Baston on 20:56 - Jul 1 by jack247

Well the big difference I presume is that there was a club looming willing to spend 40mill (notice at the time the narrative was that we were taking our time to squeeze as much as possible out of Everton&the yanks were great negotiators. Now questions are being asked as to where all the moneys gone and the new story is that the club received nowhere near the reported amount. Funny that!) or whatever it was on Siggy. With these two we'll be lucky if someone takes them for nothing. So surely the best way to facilitate this would be to get them training.

Borja Baston on 05:46 - Jul 2 with 964 viewsjack247

Borja Baston on 22:13 - Jul 1 by Chief

Well the big difference I presume is that there was a club looming willing to spend 40mill (notice at the time the narrative was that we were taking our time to squeeze as much as possible out of Everton&the yanks were great negotiators. Now questions are being asked as to where all the moneys gone and the new story is that the club received nowhere near the reported amount. Funny that!) or whatever it was on Siggy. With these two we'll be lucky if someone takes them for nothing. So surely the best way to facilitate this would be to get them training.

They have been training. Two years ago they were holding out for as much as they could, but effectively waved the white flag at Everton by not taking him to America. Now they are desperate to get them off the wage bill. The money is different, the principle isn’t.
Borja Baston on 06:38 - Jul 2 with 928 viewsChief

Borja Baston on 05:46 - Jul 2 by jack247

They have been training. Two years ago they were holding out for as much as they could, but effectively waved the white flag at Everton by not taking him to America. Now they are desperate to get them off the wage bill. The money is different, the principle isn’t.

Well the principle is only the same if there's a club in for them. We'll have to wait and see whether there is or not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024