Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Tate 20:08 - May 25 with 2032 viewsmagicdaps10

How the hell is he in the betting!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Alan Tate on 20:08 - May 25 with 2027 viewsN_T_J

Number 2 is Alan Tate
Alan Tate on 20:10 - May 25 with 2010 viewsmagicdaps10

Alan Tate on 20:08 - May 25 by N_T_J

Number 2 is Alan Tate

Frightening.

Alan Tate on 20:11 - May 25 with 1999 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Phil Sumbler has appeared in the betting in the past.

It doesn’t mean a lot.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Alan Tate on 20:12 - May 25 with 1993 viewsMrSwerve

Alan Tate on 20:11 - May 25 by Joe_bradshaw

It doesn’t mean a lot.

Exactly...ffs. Alan Tate will not be our next manager.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Alan Tate on 20:19 - May 25 with 1956 viewsmajorraglan

They say a fool and his money are soon parted!!!!!!

Great club player, but surely not a manager at this stage of his career. The club needs to look outside the goldfish bowl. The Championship is a very tough league is of a higher standard than quite a few countries top divisions, it’s not the place to try out a new inexperienced manager.
Alan Tate on 20:19 - May 25 with 1954 viewsoldcob

A team of Alan Tates, managed by Alan Tate. Can't lose.
[Post edited 26 May 2019 8:57]
Alan Tate on 20:38 - May 25 with 1889 viewsmagicdaps10

Alan Tate on 20:11 - May 25 by Joe_bradshaw

It doesn’t mean a lot.

Sumbler wasnt 9/2 second favourite.

Alan Tate on 20:52 - May 25 with 1848 viewsKilkennyjack

Perhaps Tatey put a large bet on himself.... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Tate on 20:54 - May 25 with 1836 viewsSwansea93

He works with youngsters he used to play with United so he's got contacts he's mates with Darren Fletcher and he knows the Swansea way, what's not to like?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Alan Tate on 21:02 - May 25 with 1803 viewsjack247

This is just getting silly.

Someone stick a fiver on Willy Gueret and he’ll be 4/1
Alan Tate on 21:04 - May 25 with 1794 viewsJacket

I'd take him ahead of Monk any day of the week.
Alan Tate on 21:04 - May 25 with 1786 viewsjasper_T

When people are suggesting Leon and Rangel with a straight face Alan Tate starts looking like a sensible option.

Few years experience under his belt now with the age groups. Better than nothing.
Alan Tate on 21:06 - May 25 with 1774 views34dfgdf54

Ex player being sounded out was what people had been saying.

I thought it would be Savaraese due to American connection or Ricketts. Kuqi and Tate fit the bill aswell though I suppose..... nothing would shock me.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 21:14]
Alan Tate on 21:16 - May 25 with 1735 viewsChief

I'm not a big gambler, but I look at the odds occasionally. Oddschecker I assume I like a betting comparison site? Well they don't have Poyet, Tate, Batigol, The Nurnburg guy, Karanka, Kuqi or Savarese in their odds list at all. In fact they have CTosh as fav at 9/4 which is no means a cert, in front of Cookie, way behind at 16/1, which seems a very strange market to me.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Alan Tate on 22:20 - May 25 with 1591 viewsJacket

Alan Tate on 21:16 - May 25 by Chief

I'm not a big gambler, but I look at the odds occasionally. Oddschecker I assume I like a betting comparison site? Well they don't have Poyet, Tate, Batigol, The Nurnburg guy, Karanka, Kuqi or Savarese in their odds list at all. In fact they have CTosh as fav at 9/4 which is no means a cert, in front of Cookie, way behind at 16/1, which seems a very strange market to me.

Oddschecker provide the best odds for the punter, so if say Skybet have someone on short odds, but another bookie has them very long it won't appear as one of the favourites on oddschecker.
Alan Tate on 07:00 - May 26 with 1360 viewsjack247

Alan Tate on 21:04 - May 25 by jasper_T

When people are suggesting Leon and Rangel with a straight face Alan Tate starts looking like a sensible option.

Few years experience under his belt now with the age groups. Better than nothing.

This is what we’ve been reduced to.

Not disputing that he’s more qualified than Leon or Rangel. We’d be better off promoting Toshack surely?
Alan Tate on 07:03 - May 26 with 1352 viewsKilkennyjack

Alan Tate on 07:00 - May 26 by jack247

This is what we’ve been reduced to.

Not disputing that he’s more qualified than Leon or Rangel. We’d be better off promoting Toshack surely?

No.

Last season Toshacks u23s got relegated.
Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

Alan Tate on 07:09 - May 26 with 1343 views34dfgdf54

Alan Tate on 07:03 - May 26 by Kilkennyjack

No.

Fact.

Had to replace pretty much a whole side though in one summer. It’s not easy.
Alan Tate on 07:17 - May 26 with 1327 viewsjack247

No.

Fact.

I’m not suggesting he’s the best option, I’m saying I’d prefer him to Alan Tate.

It’s churlish to suggest he hasn’t done well with our under 23s. They weren’t doing badly before their best players got promoted to the first team.
Alan Tate on 08:21 - May 26 with 1211 viewskarnataka

Maybe the club will start a bidding war. Anyone can apply in a sealed envelope but must state what the minimum money is they would be prepared to do the job for. All envelopes opened at the same time and 5 cheapest get interviewed.
Alan Tate on 08:36 - May 26 with 1185 viewsJacket

Alan Tate on 07:17 - May 26 by jack247

I’m not suggesting he’s the best option, I’m saying I’d prefer him to Alan Tate.

It’s churlish to suggest he hasn’t done well with our under 23s. They weren’t doing badly before their best players got promoted to the first team.

Agree. If our manager is not Toshack it should be a manager with a better CV. Alan Tate does not fall into that category.

Had we not been relegated, many of the youngsters promoted from the under 23s would still be there and there is every chance Toshack's side would have been successful.
Alan Tate on 09:50 - May 26 with 1081 viewsswancity

No.

Fact.

Which means absolutely nothing

Other than the playing squad he was working with weren’t up to the required standard and that much is obvious.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Alan Tate on 10:12 - May 26 with 1043 viewsjasper_T

Alan Tate on 08:36 - May 26 by Jacket

Agree. If our manager is not Toshack it should be a manager with a better CV. Alan Tate does not fall into that category.

Had we not been relegated, many of the youngsters promoted from the under 23s would still be there and there is every chance Toshack's side would have been successful.

Had we not been relegated the core of the promotion, cup win and 4th place finish squad(s) would still have not been available.

Byers at 22 wouldn't have signed a new deal and would have moved on for the good of his career. DJ asked to go on loan. McBurnie had offers to leave following his Barnsley spell. Jack Evans would have still had cancer.

Harries and Dhanda I suppose would have had more consistent runs in the team. But turnover was less the problem than the quality of players we brought up/in. Big changes to the side every half a season is a fact of life in u23s football.
Alan Tate on 10:27 - May 26 with 1008 viewsGaz_M

Anyone looking at odds and thinking they mean anything at this stage is thick. A few bets here or there away the odds hugely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024