Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket world cup 10:58 - May 26 with 35536 viewssainthelens

For the cricket followers on here, who's your fancy?
I've had good wedge on India. England will find a way to fck it up, and as long as the Indians arnt too knackered after the IPL I think they'll be to strong.
Cricket world cup on 11:02 - May 26 with 5198 viewsoldcob

It's India for me too.
Cricket world cup on 11:08 - May 26 with 5184 viewsThrasher6

Agree on India....
Rashid Khan - Top Afghasistan Bowler at 6/5 (or around Evens) is a great bet

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Cricket world cup on 11:14 - May 26 with 5169 viewsCooperman

Home conditions will help England but have they got the stomach for the real big game? Their class on the pitch is not to be doubted but are they all there in their heads?

India, along with England, are the other obvious choice but they may not take too kindly to a 15 Deg C blustery morning of cricket.

The format is such that the winning team will undoubtedly have proven itself against the competition which cannot always be said.

As for the Aussies, I hope they crash and burn.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cricket world cup on 11:21 - May 26 with 5162 viewssainthelens

New Zealand is the alternative for me.
Cricket world cup on 11:23 - May 26 with 5157 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 11:21 - May 26 by sainthelens

New Zealand is the alternative for me.

They have the batting prowess to blow any bowling attack away but is the bowling up to it?

Undoubtedly another nation that can benefit from English conditions and pitches.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cricket world cup on 11:35 - May 26 with 5149 viewsunion_jack

Cricket world cup on 11:14 - May 26 by Cooperman

Home conditions will help England but have they got the stomach for the real big game? Their class on the pitch is not to be doubted but are they all there in their heads?

India, along with England, are the other obvious choice but they may not take too kindly to a 15 Deg C blustery morning of cricket.

The format is such that the winning team will undoubtedly have proven itself against the competition which cannot always be said.

As for the Aussies, I hope they crash and burn.

I’ve got a feeling the Aussies will do well, even win it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cricket world cup on 11:38 - May 26 with 5147 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s England’s to lose. They’re undoubtedly the best 50 over side in the world and have been for a couple of years.

Poll: Tory leader

Cricket world cup on 14:27 - May 26 with 5099 viewsdickythorpe

Cricket world cup on 11:38 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

It’s England’s to lose. They’re undoubtedly the best 50 over side in the world and have been for a couple of years.

They will "Cardiff" or "Leeds" it up!

I never underestimate Australia, although a warm up yesterday ,Warner and Smith are determined individuals who will bust a gut now and let their cricket do the talking.
NZ, India are plucky, and if all are focused the West Indies are more than capable of turning it on.
Login to get fewer ads

Cricket world cup on 15:57 - May 26 with 5067 viewssainthelens

Cricket world cup on 14:27 - May 26 by dickythorpe

They will "Cardiff" or "Leeds" it up!

I never underestimate Australia, although a warm up yesterday ,Warner and Smith are determined individuals who will bust a gut now and let their cricket do the talking.
NZ, India are plucky, and if all are focused the West Indies are more than capable of turning it on.

Nice edging there Dicky, you left out Afghanistan.
Cricket world cup on 16:42 - May 26 with 5037 viewsHighjack

The flair of the Brazilians will see them through.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cricket world cup on 09:52 - May 30 with 4921 viewsdickythorpe

Got a horrible feeling Eoin Morgan is too cocky.

Seems to have had an awful lot to say about the favourites tag which is incredible as England have been woeful since 1992.

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/11730863/eoin-morgan-says-england-e
[Post edited 30 May 2019 9:55]
Cricket world cup on 10:02 - May 30 with 4898 viewssainthelens

Cricket world cup on 09:52 - May 30 by dickythorpe

Got a horrible feeling Eoin Morgan is too cocky.

Seems to have had an awful lot to say about the favourites tag which is incredible as England have been woeful since 1992.

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/11730863/eoin-morgan-says-england-e
[Post edited 30 May 2019 9:55]

Bang on Dicky. I can't help but remember how they bottled the world 20/20 against the Windies, and losing to Bangladesh last world cup. I think they'll hit the semi-finals but the pressure will be too much.
India for me.
Cricket world cup on 10:41 - May 30 with 4884 viewstheloneranger

And so it begins ...

England 1/1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cricket world cup on 11:10 - May 30 with 4865 viewssquarebear

I work with a few Indians and they're pretty up themselves re: the cricket, so it's ABI for me. Please God.
Cricket world cup on 11:58 - May 30 with 4847 viewsunion_jack

Root and Roy fall to needless shots, Roy especially. 112-3.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cricket world cup on 17:16 - May 30 with 4775 viewsBanosswan

Ben stokes

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cricket world cup on 17:21 - May 30 with 4769 viewsMuteswan

Cricket world cup on 17:16 - May 30 by Banosswan

Ben stokes

That was some catch. 😃
Cricket world cup on 17:39 - May 30 with 4749 viewsMuteswan

Cricket world cup on 17:21 - May 30 by Muteswan

That was some catch. 😃

A good start to the World Cup. Some good play from England. Looking quite good for the rest of the tournament.
Cricket world cup on 17:57 - May 30 with 4737 viewssainthelens

England looked strong, but against a side that bat down the order I fancy they'll come a cropper. I think whenever they bat first against stronger opposition they'll need 350 plus. Apart from Archer and Rashid am not convinced bout their bowlers. But Stokes did the catch of all time fair play.
Cricket world cup on 18:06 - May 30 with 4725 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bowled and fielded well. Batting wise, fell at least 30 short of what they'd have expected.
Cricket world cup on 18:31 - May 30 with 4711 viewsKilkennyjack

Australia mate 🇦🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Cricket world cup on 20:06 - May 30 with 4683 viewsexiledclaseboy

Solid start. Things to improve on. Archer is a superstar in the making. South Africa are bang average.

Cricket world cup on 20:10 - May 30 with 4679 viewsbluey_the_blue

Eh, Archer should be playing for West Indies. Born there, lived there the overwhelming majority of his life. Same as with football, I dislike playing him playing for West Indies then changing allegiance.

Worst for me was KP, who discovered his love for England when the quota system meant he'd not be picked for South Africa.

And don't even dare mention Konta in tennis...
Cricket world cup on 20:14 - May 30 with 4677 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 20:10 - May 30 by bluey_the_blue

Eh, Archer should be playing for West Indies. Born there, lived there the overwhelming majority of his life. Same as with football, I dislike playing him playing for West Indies then changing allegiance.

Worst for me was KP, who discovered his love for England when the quota system meant he'd not be picked for South Africa.

And don't even dare mention Konta in tennis...

It’s the way it is. He qualifies according to the rules. Cricket’s nationality rules have always been ridiculously lax and England have taken advantage of them more than most.

Cricket world cup on 20:17 - May 30 with 4670 viewsdickythorpe

Cricket world cup on 17:21 - May 30 by Muteswan

That was some catch. 😃

Wow!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/cricket/48467301
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024