Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket world cup 10:58 - May 26 with 35567 viewssainthelens

For the cricket followers on here, who's your fancy?
I've had good wedge on India. England will find a way to fck it up, and as long as the Indians arnt too knackered after the IPL I think they'll be to strong.
Cricket world cup on 19:04 - Jul 11 with 899 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 19:01 - Jul 11 by monmouth

My best mate (apart from my wife, obviously), is big on netball. She loves it: Only five foot three unfortunately, so just prowls around randomly sinking her teeth into people's calves. It's the fastest growing sport in the UK I'm told, and the sharp end of the tournament is on BBC, so Sky couldn't even corner that. And not much netting (don't think I didn't notice...) of new sports subs neither as they have put it on the you tube channel.

I'm scared how much I've come to know about netball

It’s on Sky Sports Mix as well which is their freebie sport channel. They have got The Open next week I suppose. Yet another sporting event lost to the masses for pure greed on behalf of the administrators.

Poll: Tory leader

Cricket world cup on 19:11 - Jul 11 with 892 viewsmonmouth

Cricket world cup on 19:04 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

It’s on Sky Sports Mix as well which is their freebie sport channel. They have got The Open next week I suppose. Yet another sporting event lost to the masses for pure greed on behalf of the administrators.

It totally inhibits the growth of most sports and has ruined football in my view.

If there really was a terminator I wish he or she would go back and take out Murdoch, for a lot of reasons.

Actually the list of essential terminations would be rather long wouldn't it? I'd probably just settle for Bob Bradley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cricket world cup on 19:54 - Jul 11 with 876 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 19:11 - Jul 11 by monmouth

It totally inhibits the growth of most sports and has ruined football in my view.

If there really was a terminator I wish he or she would go back and take out Murdoch, for a lot of reasons.

Actually the list of essential terminations would be rather long wouldn't it? I'd probably just settle for Bob Bradley.

Nine million people watched the Ashes on C4 in 2005. Then they flogged it to Sky and now here they are, 15 years later wondering why participation is down and why the World Cup isn’t getting the attention it obviously deserves. Fools.

Cricket world cup on 20:28 - Jul 11 with 850 viewssherpajacob

Cricket world cup on 16:40 - Jul 11 by WarwickHunt

With a Big Kahuna inserted toe end first up to the handle.

Fûcking thick arrogant prick didn’t even consult Roy.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 16:41]

Pitched in line , hit his back pad, he must know he didn't get an edge.

What on earth was Bairstow thinking, he's lucky it didn't matter in the end.

Personally I would drop him, for an act of utter selfishness that could of cost the team very dear.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cricket world cup on 20:28 - Jul 11 with 849 viewsdickythorpe

Well done England, always great to beat that lot from down under.
Cricket world cup on 20:32 - Jul 11 with 844 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 20:28 - Jul 11 by sherpajacob

Personally I would drop him, for an act of utter selfishness that could of cost the team very dear.

Dropping him would be extreme given that thankfully it didn’t have the impact it could have. Especially as he’s been in prime form.

Cricket world cup on 22:19 - Jul 11 with 794 viewsmonmouth

Cricket world cup on 20:28 - Jul 11 by sherpajacob

Could of? Oooh 30 strokes of the cat. Just shows it can happen to the best.

As to the ginger whippet worrier, that opening partnership is often what makes the team successful. No way are they dropping him, but I've no doubt team discipline will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Cricket world cup on 08:32 - Jul 12 with 719 viewsLord_Bony

Enjoyed that last night not so much a cricket fan these days but that was good,brought back memories of 77,78.

Don't forget folks free coverage on Sundays final England v new Zealand

Starts 9am channel 4 and More.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket world cup on 18:30 - Jul 12 with 636 viewsCooperman

The weather forecast for Sunday is set fair so we will get a result on the day.

My beers are already chilling.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cricket world cup on 17:03 - Jul 13 with 591 viewsexiledclaseboy

Big day tomorrow. Live on C4 so the first time anyone under the age of 14 will be able to watch cricket on the TV without someone coughing up a wedge for the privilege. Let’s hope for decent viewing figures to show the ECB that the game is being damaged by being hidden away on Sky.

BBC have promoted TMS to 5 Live. Wimbledon men’s final relegated to Sports Extra. Formula One disappears to online.

Weather set fair so it’s all set up. Don’t f*ck it up, England.

Cricket world cup on 17:11 - Jul 13 with 581 viewsmonmouth

Cricket world cup on 17:03 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Big day tomorrow. Live on C4 so the first time anyone under the age of 14 will be able to watch cricket on the TV without someone coughing up a wedge for the privilege. Let’s hope for decent viewing figures to show the ECB that the game is being damaged by being hidden away on Sky.

BBC have promoted TMS to 5 Live. Wimbledon men’s final relegated to Sports Extra. Formula One disappears to online.

Weather set fair so it’s all set up. Don’t f*ck it up, England.

Could be very big for the growth of cricket to win this.

England superior in every single way. They really would need to make a dogs breakfast of it. Overconfidence is their nemesis.

Cricket world cup on 17:16 - Jul 13 with 567 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 17:11 - Jul 13 by monmouth

Could be very big for the growth of cricket to win this.

England superior in every single way. They really would need to make a dogs breakfast of it. Overconfidence is their nemesis.

Play as they always play and they should be fine. It helps that they dismantled New Zealand about a week ago. But yeah, take nothing for granted.

Cricket world cup on 17:33 - Jul 13 with 550 viewsdickythorpe

ECB my Stella stained fingers down arrowed you by mistake.

Buy yes "Don't feck it up England" is all that's going through my mind.

What a good final though, 2 teams with a great ethic involved and no shortage of hard work.

May the best team win.
Cricket world cup on 08:40 - Jul 14 with 493 viewsepaul

Looking forward to this today, tv in the garden, bow chilled and all that, however it does feel like a bit of an anti-climax after the royal trousering dished out to the convicts, now imagine that was the final, beating the convicts like that was up there with one of the finest sports results you can get (come on the ashes let's have a 2005 repeat!!), like a 6 nil win at legoland. Anyways day off to chill and enjoy it, NZ are a nice side, there's many a twist and turn to come yet...........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cricket world cup on 08:55 - Jul 14 with 481 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 08:40 - Jul 14 by epaul

Looking forward to this today, tv in the garden, bow chilled and all that, however it does feel like a bit of an anti-climax after the royal trousering dished out to the convicts, now imagine that was the final, beating the convicts like that was up there with one of the finest sports results you can get (come on the ashes let's have a 2005 repeat!!), like a 6 nil win at legoland. Anyways day off to chill and enjoy it, NZ are a nice side, there's many a twist and turn to come yet...........

I’m also up and at it. Staropramen is my drink of choice today and I think I’ll crack one open for brekky once my slowly cooked sausages are ready. Everyone else is still asleep upstairs but as soon as they wake I’ll be issuing them with a formal ‘do not disturb’ notice. There’s a little moisture around Lords this morning and the covers are on; this could be a very crucial toss.

Have a good one mate, enjoy the day.

Cricket world cup on 08:57 - Jul 14 with 479 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 08:55 - Jul 14 by Cooperman

I’m also up and at it. Staropramen is my drink of choice today and I think I’ll crack one open for brekky once my slowly cooked sausages are ready. Everyone else is still asleep upstairs but as soon as they wake I’ll be issuing them with a formal ‘do not disturb’ notice. There’s a little moisture around Lords this morning and the covers are on; this could be a very crucial toss.

It’s been raining overnight, covers are coming off now. No beer for me today and I’ve got to go out for lunch at 2. iPad is coming with me. Might be a good toss for Morgan to lose and let Williamson make the decision.

Cricket world cup on 09:00 - Jul 14 with 474 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 08:57 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s been raining overnight, covers are coming off now. No beer for me today and I’ve got to go out for lunch at 2. iPad is coming with me. Might be a good toss for Morgan to lose and let Williamson make the decision.

Is this lunch date an all afternoon affair or is it a case of shovelling it down your neck ASAP and returning to the comfort of ones own sofa?

Cricket world cup on 09:04 - Jul 14 with 465 viewsepaul

Cricket world cup on 08:55 - Jul 14 by Cooperman

Enjoy! been gearing up for this all week, Sunday roast is as good as done, was up at 0730, roasts in the oven, carve the chicken(cooked last night) and gravy to make,either way it's going to be a cracker, dont think anyone would begrudge the kiwi's winning either, they're kinda like that nice aunty you have unlike the convicts, imagine losing the final to them!!!

I cant see us losing this............

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cricket world cup on 09:05 - Jul 14 with 462 viewsepaul

Cricket world cup on 08:57 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Bad planning!! you'll be ok and home in time to watch the ending as it wont be over by 2

Cricket world cup on 09:06 - Jul 14 with 461 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 09:00 - Jul 14 by Cooperman

Is this lunch date an all afternoon affair or is it a case of shovelling it down your neck ASAP and returning to the comfort of ones own sofa?

It’s booked for 2. If I’m not home by 4 I’m going to be very disappointed and a little bit angry. 45 minutes of that should be the interval.

Cricket world cup on 09:09 - Jul 14 with 459 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 09:06 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s booked for 2. If I’m not home by 4 I’m going to be very disappointed and a little bit angry. 45 minutes of that should be the interval.

That’s not too bad, could have been a lot worse.

Cricket world cup on 09:14 - Jul 14 with 455 viewsexiledclaseboy

5Live is great. Much better build up than 90 minutes of Sky’s bog standard punditry.

Cricket world cup on 09:26 - Jul 14 with 450 viewsbluey_the_blue

Busy in the morning, British GP and Tour de France in the afternoon so will miss it.

C'mon Kiwis!
Cricket world cup on 09:32 - Jul 14 with 447 viewsepaul

Cricket world cup on 09:14 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

5Live is great. Much better build up than 90 minutes of Sky’s bog standard punditry.

Got C4 on, sod sky today!!

Cricket world cup on 10:06 - Jul 14 with 432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 09:32 - Jul 14 by epaul

Got C4 on, sod sky today!!

Same pictures you’re watching. but yeah C4 for me too. The more that watch in there the better the message sent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024