Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket world cup 10:58 - May 26 with 35534 viewssainthelens

For the cricket followers on here, who's your fancy?
I've had good wedge on India. England will find a way to fck it up, and as long as the Indians arnt too knackered after the IPL I think they'll be to strong.
Cricket world cup on 10:05 - Jun 14 with 1383 viewssainthelens

Mrs gone for the day.
Supplies are in, feet up for what should be a belter.
First up...Archer v Gayle.
Cricket world cup on 12:53 - Jun 14 with 1333 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rooooooooooot
Cricket world cup on 14:55 - Jun 14 with 1295 viewsSwanjaxs

Root and Bairstow looking ominous

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cricket world cup on 14:53 - Jun 16 with 1192 viewsbluey_the_blue

Kohli walked for nothing? Sheesh.
Cricket world cup on 19:25 - Jun 17 with 1114 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 14:53 - Jun 16 by bluey_the_blue

Kohli walked for nothing? Sheesh.

Heck of a performance today from the Banglers. Getting Gayle out for a duck was always going to help their cause although the WI still posted a very good score; just not good enough though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cricket world cup on 19:27 - Jun 17 with 1111 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cricket world cup on 19:25 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

Heck of a performance today from the Banglers. Getting Gayle out for a duck was always going to help their cause although the WI still posted a very good score; just not good enough though.

Missed the start, not sure what shocked me most, Gayle out for a duck or the fact he failed to score off 13 balls in the process.

Windies vaunted bowling was made to look distinctly average.
Cricket world cup on 19:29 - Jun 17 with 1111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 19:25 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

Cracking game of cricket today. Most of them have been to be fair when the weather hasn’t intervened.

Poll: Tory leader

Cricket world cup on 19:43 - Jun 17 with 1104 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 19:29 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Cracking game of cricket today. Most of them have been to be fair when the weather hasn’t intervened.

I’ve not seen as much as I would have liked to; only really one day in front of the telly to date.

Got a bit of day out planned on Saturday so with a bit of luck a Sunday sofa day beckons.

A word of note as well for the format; a ten team league where everyone plays each other once is far better than complex super 6’s and super 8’s (IMO). It’s especially good as even Afghanistan can give the lesser teams a good game if they’re on form.

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket world cup on 19:46 - Jun 17 with 1099 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 19:43 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

I’ve not seen as much as I would have liked to; only really one day in front of the telly to date.

Got a bit of day out planned on Saturday so with a bit of luck a Sunday sofa day beckons.

A word of note as well for the format; a ten team league where everyone plays each other once is far better than complex super 6’s and super 8’s (IMO). It’s especially good as even Afghanistan can give the lesser teams a good game if they’re on form.

The format is a definite improvement so far.

Cricket world cup on 19:47 - Jun 17 with 1096 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cricket world cup on 19:43 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

The down side to the round robin format is no Scotland, Ireland, Holland etc. If they increased it to 12 then that's 66 matches in first stage.
Cricket world cup on 19:52 - Jun 17 with 1090 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 19:47 - Jun 17 by bluey_the_blue

The down side to the round robin format is no Scotland, Ireland, Holland etc. If they increased it to 12 then that's 66 matches in first stage.

I would very much rather this format and a separate tournament for the associate nations.

Cricket world cup on 19:55 - Jun 17 with 1086 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket world cup on 19:52 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

I would very much rather this format and a separate tournament for the associate nations.

And the associates had an opportunity to qualify as well. West Indies had to qualify themselves. Zimbabwe (a full ICC member) didn’t qualify. The tournament is long enough as it is. Ten teams is plenty.

Cricket world cup on 20:54 - Jun 17 with 1071 viewsCooperman

Just watched the highlights, brutal hitting from Bangladesh.

133-3 to 322-3 and to win with more than eight overs to spare. Stunning cricket.

Cricket world cup on 21:14 - Jun 17 with 1061 viewsdickythorpe

Jason Roy will miss next 2 games.
Cricket world cup on 21:26 - Jun 17 with 1046 viewsCooperman

Cricket world cup on 21:14 - Jun 17 by dickythorpe

Jason Roy will miss next 2 games.

That’s Afghanistan and Sri Lanka with the Aussies up after that.

Cricket world cup on 11:20 - Jun 21 with 947 viewsCountyJim

Anyone else think that Guptill hit wicket was dodgy

I just wonder
Cricket world cup on 17:34 - Jun 21 with 903 viewsunion_jack

SL tearing us a new one.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cricket world cup on 18:14 - Jun 21 with 888 viewsunion_jack

Cricket world cup on 17:34 - Jun 21 by union_jack

SL tearing us a new one.

Terrible performance. Wood just stuck his bat there hoping for the best.

Archer impatient.

The collapses England have in them Is the reason they won’t win this WC. Aus or NZ wouldn’t have let this happen. Nor India probably.

I can’t see them beating all of the three mentioned either, especially Australia, which hurts!!

Cricket world cup on 00:27 - Jun 22 with 855 viewssainthelens

Just hand the trophy now to India. Save me waiting for my winnings.
Cricket world cup on 08:24 - Jun 22 with 832 viewsWarwickHunt

Cricket world cup on 18:14 - Jun 21 by union_jack

Terrible performance. Wood just stuck his bat there hoping for the best.

Archer impatient.

The collapses England have in them Is the reason they won’t win this WC. Aus or NZ wouldn’t have let this happen. Nor India probably.

I can’t see them beating all of the three mentioned either, especially Australia, which hurts!!

Can’t blame a tailender trying to stay in for nicking a fast bowler to the keeper! Top order batsmen make batting look easy - facing a ball at 80mph, even one that doesn’t move off the seam, is anything but.

Agree with the rest if it though. England looking a bit like flat track bullies at the moment.
Cricket world cup on 10:17 - Jun 22 with 809 viewsdickythorpe

I believe whoever wins on Tuesday will go on and win the trophy.
Cricket world cup on 10:34 - Jun 22 with 796 viewssainthelens

Cricket world cup on 10:17 - Jun 22 by dickythorpe

I believe whoever wins on Tuesday will go on and win the trophy.

India not playing Tues Dicky.
Cricket world cup on 13:19 - Jun 22 with 776 viewsunion_jack

Cricket world cup on 08:24 - Jun 22 by WarwickHunt

Can’t blame a tailender trying to stay in for nicking a fast bowler to the keeper! Top order batsmen make batting look easy - facing a ball at 80mph, even one that doesn’t move off the seam, is anything but.

Agree with the rest if it though. England looking a bit like flat track bullies at the moment.

Yes, I posted right after his dismissal so was a bit peed off! I think Bairstow’s duck sent a panic through the order to an extent and Malinga gained strength from it. England never really seemed comfortable

They say one more win will get us to the semis. I wouldn’t want to bet on us winning any of the last three but we’re not a bad side, far from it so we’ll get it probably. I don’t know who it will be against though.

Cricket world cup on 14:18 - Jun 22 with 763 viewsdickythorpe

Cricket world cup on 10:34 - Jun 22 by sainthelens

India not playing Tues Dicky.

It won't be India lifting the trophy on finals day Saint
Cricket world cup on 17:34 - Jun 22 with 732 viewsbluey_the_blue

Afghanistan giving it a good go here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024