Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastic Scousers in Swansea 01:12 - Jun 2 with 7780 viewswestside

Why don't you just feck off to scouseland.

That's if you even know whrer Liverpool is .

Jackarmy
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 17:22 - Jun 3 with 1011 viewsProfessor

Been in Liverpool today. A few more shirts than usual and a few flags from buildings. When I got off the Merseyrail underground there were plenty of Liverpool shirts boarding the London train on the main line station. Just as my flight to Copenhagen was full of them after the Barca game. A fact of life that Liverpool And Utd have fans everywhere as glory trumps loyalty for your local team. I won’t watch them, though may watch Tranmere a bit next season. I can go on the bus and have a couple of beers.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 17:41 - Jun 3 with 986 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 17:22 - Jun 3 by Professor

Been in Liverpool today. A few more shirts than usual and a few flags from buildings. When I got off the Merseyrail underground there were plenty of Liverpool shirts boarding the London train on the main line station. Just as my flight to Copenhagen was full of them after the Barca game. A fact of life that Liverpool And Utd have fans everywhere as glory trumps loyalty for your local team. I won’t watch them, though may watch Tranmere a bit next season. I can go on the bus and have a couple of beers.

Good on you proff.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:53 - Jun 3 with 958 viewstaffpunk

I took a coachload to Worcester Races on Saturday, the trip was arranged months ago. A few joking 'Scoucers' on the trip wanted to return before the last race to make sure we got back for the game. I put it to the vote on the bus, 37 NO, 3 YES. F@@k them.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:09 - Jun 3 with 941 viewsbuilthjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:53 - Jun 3 by taffpunk

I took a coachload to Worcester Races on Saturday, the trip was arranged months ago. A few joking 'Scoucers' on the trip wanted to return before the last race to make sure we got back for the game. I put it to the vote on the bus, 37 NO, 3 YES. F@@k them.

Well done Taff

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:54 - Jun 3 with 887 viewsswan85

Just don’t get this supporting another team when you have no affinity to the area, if you lived there for a few years, I get that. But most people who support them can claim they were born within 200 miles of the Kop. These plastics never support the likes of Rochdale, Scunthorpe or Chesterfield, they are just glory hunters.

The thing I hate the most is when they use the term “we”.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:06 - Jun 3 with 865 viewsJBT95

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 13:44 - Jun 3 by CountyJim

No where worse than Newport for plastics we even had a liverpool shop ffs

I feckin hate them

Ha yeah the Kop Shop, been gone a long time now!
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:10 - Jun 3 with 860 viewsSwanjaxs

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:53 - Jun 3 by taffpunk

Bravo! Hope you got within 5 miles and pulled over tapping your speedometer with the Immortal words " tachograph" sorry boys

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:23 - Jun 3 with 829 viewsNotLoyal

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:21 - Jun 2 by builthjack

Most have never seen them play .Laughable really.

It's not just here, the country is full of the fückers, from Norwich to Inverness, people like easy glory, always have. It negates their overall lack of personality and creativity.

On a plate lifestyles.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:51 - Jun 3 with 807 viewsTNT

...and don't get me started on the priks in our end at Anfield.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:57 - Jun 3 with 792 viewsOldjack

Manure has more pricks living in Jack city

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 22:02 - Jun 3 with 786 viewsTNT

...and don't get me started on the priks in our end at old trafford.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 10:27 - Jun 4 with 711 viewstaffpunk

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:10 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

Bravo! Hope you got within 5 miles and pulled over tapping your speedometer with the Immortal words " tachograph" sorry boys

I ran the trip, I wasn't driving mind. The 'Scoucers' couldn't believe it when the vast majority didn't really give a f@ck, only missed 10 minutes unfortunately, dreadful match.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 10:35 - Jun 4 with 708 viewskarnataka

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 12:52 - Jun 2 by Badlands

A few grown ups (at least 6) in Liverpool tops this morning in TESCO Pontardawe.
Two who used to (PL days) sit a couple of rows away from me in East.
One of those had his kid with him (10 ish year old used to be a regular at the Liberty) top to toe in red.

Do you only have to be 6 to qualify as a grown up in Pontardawe then? Well, I never knew that.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 15:30 - Jun 4 with 645 viewsJacket

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:54 - Jun 3 by swan85

Just don’t get this supporting another team when you have no affinity to the area, if you lived there for a few years, I get that. But most people who support them can claim they were born within 200 miles of the Kop. These plastics never support the likes of Rochdale, Scunthorpe or Chesterfield, they are just glory hunters.

The thing I hate the most is when they use the term “we”.

That "we" business really gets on my nerves too. I just want to ask when the fack they came on the pitch as if they personally scored the fackin goals.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 15:45 - Jun 4 with 625 viewsFlashberryjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:11 - Jun 2 by jack_lord

Someone in Clydach had a massive Livepool flag draped across the front of their house. It made me smirk.

I drove past a house up by Morriston Hospital (Pant-lasau) today, the whole of the front was absolutely plastered in Liverpool flags.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024