Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Derby next season... 15:14 - Jun 3 with 4875 viewsCCFCTOM

How do you lot reckon you'll do up against Warnock's style next season?
The Derby next season... on 15:56 - Jun 4 with 958 viewsChief

The Derby next season... on 14:38 - Jun 4 by CCFCTOM

Gotta laff at you lot giving it the big one, you'll all be silent come the end of next season.
Well, you'll be silent the whole way through with your 12k crowds, forever in your capitals shadow Oh well, soon to be back where you belong in the old division four.

And Cardiff have spent one or two seasons less than the Swans in the bottom division. So do some homework before you turn up on another teams board and start posting unfounded insults you clown.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Derby next season... on 16:24 - Jun 4 with 909 viewsCCFCTOM

The Derby next season... on 15:43 - Jun 4 by Chief

So how many of these top flight seasons and Cup wins have you enjoyed and personally seen in the flesh?

Don't start on the attendances! For the 'capitol' with your large population your teams attendances when you play in the championship are embarrassing. 6k against your local Derby rivals brizzle was it!? Lol

Did you just bring up an Fa Cup game lol? Everyone knows attendance has dropped in those fixtures, I wouldn't dare bring up any of yours, you'd be terribly embarrassed. Anyway, we'll send you down next season and you caravan dwellers will all go back to supporting your Man Utd's and Liverpools
The Derby next season... on 17:39 - Jun 4 with 831 viewsChief

The Derby next season... on 16:24 - Jun 4 by CCFCTOM

Did you just bring up an Fa Cup game lol? Everyone knows attendance has dropped in those fixtures, I wouldn't dare bring up any of yours, you'd be terribly embarrassed. Anyway, we'll send you down next season and you caravan dwellers will all go back to supporting your Man Utd's and Liverpools

But a drop to 6k against your local rivals is especially woeful! Bet about half that figure was wurzels too! We won't be terribly embarrassed because as a club we aren't deluded enough to compare ourselves to the likes of Barcelona or even Newcastle (snigger).

Stop embarrassing yourself - it's a fact that Cardiff has a larger traveller population than Swansea so that's yet another insult that's completely unfounded. The plastics comment - are you genuinely trying to imply Cardiff has no plastics!? You clown

The Derby next season... on 17:48 - Jun 4 with 816 viewsCooperman

The Derby next season... on 17:39 - Jun 4 by Chief

But a drop to 6k against your local rivals is especially woeful! Bet about half that figure was wurzels too! We won't be terribly embarrassed because as a club we aren't deluded enough to compare ourselves to the likes of Barcelona or even Newcastle (snigger).

Stop embarrassing yourself - it's a fact that Cardiff has a larger traveller population than Swansea so that's yet another insult that's completely unfounded. The plastics comment - are you genuinely trying to imply Cardiff has no plastics!? You clown

Leave the kid alone so that he can get on with his homework, he’s probably got times table revision this evening. I bailed out on him after his second failed attempt at quoting his clubs history.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Derby next season... on 17:52 - Jun 4 with 810 viewsChief

The Derby next season... on 17:48 - Jun 4 by Cooperman

Leave the kid alone so that he can get on with his homework, he’s probably got times table revision this evening. I bailed out on him after his second failed attempt at quoting his clubs history.

Indeed, rather pathetic.

I did enjoy the bit "you lot giving it the big one" though! On a Swansea City Fc forum! Funny

The Derby next season... on 18:11 - Jun 4 with 786 viewsSwanjaxs

Gotta laff at you lot giving it the big one, you'll all be silent come the end of next season.
Well, you'll be silent the whole way through with your 12k crowds, forever in your capitals shadow Oh well, soon to be back where you belong in the old division four.

I think you'll find it's you giving it the big one you pŕick...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Derby next season... on 18:34 - Jun 4 with 765 viewsTNT

The Derby next season... on 14:58 - Jun 4 by Cooperman

He's stuffed once he reaches 13.

...and he's fkd when his boyfriend says, 'Gimme five'.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Derby next season... on 18:39 - Jun 4 with 757 viewsTNT

The Derby next season... on 17:48 - Jun 4 by Cooperman

2x5 really does equal twelve when he uses 'his' hands.

Login to get fewer ads

The Derby next season... on 18:40 - Jun 4 with 757 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You err, were coming for us before. That didn’t go quite to plan did it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Derby next season... on 19:36 - Jun 4 with 710 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Derby next season... on 16:24 - Jun 4 by CCFCTOM

Where have you been since 2011? I’ll tell you where, hiding in our f*cking shadow. Now f*ck of back to Mountain Ash miners club you wannabe Splott c*nt.

PS we saw you crying on the Telly
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 20:24]

The Derby next season... on 20:12 - Jun 4 with 672 viewsBluebird

The Derby next season... on 19:36 - Jun 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Where have you been since 2011? I’ll tell you where, hiding in our f*cking shadow. Now f*ck of back to Mountain Ash miners club you wannabe Splott c*nt.

PS we saw you crying on the Telly
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 20:24]

I saw your lot crying on the tele to when you got battered by greek waiters then bummed in jail 😂🤣😂
The Derby next season... on 20:17 - Jun 4 with 664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Derby next season... on 20:12 - Jun 4 by Bluebird

I saw your lot crying on the tele to when you got battered by greek waiters then bummed in jail 😂🤣😂

Wasn’t there but i know a fair few that were from Morriston. You remember Morriston? It’s the place where you got off your bus looking for trouble, sh*t yourselves then handed yourselves into the police station for protection . You embarrassing turds

The Derby next season... on 20:37 - Jun 4 with 638 viewssainthelens

Oh yeah, playing European football. Du remember that ? Course not, you were there before you were born . All your achievements of any note are in a dim n distant past. All in black n white.
The Derby next season... on 20:46 - Jun 4 with 627 viewsTNT

fk off byron, you're getting boring again.

The Derby next season... on 21:03 - Jun 4 with 588 viewsNotLoyal

The Derby next season... on 20:17 - Jun 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Wasn’t there but i know a fair few that were from Morriston. You remember Morriston? It’s the place where you got off your bus looking for trouble, sh*t yourselves then handed yourselves into the police station for protection . You embarrassing turds

I was there, and I'm in the pictures to prove it with Tenko and JVZ.

Just remember Cardiff chaps, we were there. We did it, we even made national news, I know now nothing to be proud of now, but hey you are always in our shadow, except of course when your ten yards running in the opposite direction.

Fücking mythical storytellers. I've not once seen anything to back up your claims on video, you tube or nothing. Plenty of jack successes though, odd isn't it ?

Proof time ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Derby next season... on 21:14 - Jun 4 with 559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Derby next season... on 20:46 - Jun 4 by TNT

fk off byron, you're getting boring again.

He’s got a serious fixation with bumming men. Bet he swings both ways

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024