Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... 17:24 - Jun 3 with 8986 viewsKGriz16

Source: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-finalise
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:29 - Jun 3 with 5192 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:32 - Jun 3 with 5168 viewstrinityann

He must be nailed on if flying in again. I would be definitely happier with this guy than Mellon.
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:35 - Jun 3 with 5138 viewsKGriz16

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:29 - Jun 3 by bluey_the_blue

I trust WalesOnline more than Nixon.

EDIT: and that's saying something.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 17:37]
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:40 - Jun 3 with 5095 viewsSwansea93

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:35 - Jun 3 by KGriz16

I trust WalesOnline more than Nixon.

EDIT: and that's saying something.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 17:37]

You can still get this guy at 14/1

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:43 - Jun 3 with 5060 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:32 - Jun 3 by trinityann

He must be nailed on if flying in again. I would be definitely happier with this guy than Mellon.

"Former Nuremberg boss Michael Köllner could well be one of the names on that shortlist.

Sources close to the German claim to have held further talks with the Swans over the weekend, and have described their meeting as "very interesting".

Club insiders have previously played down any interest in Köllner, but the 49-year old's representatives are adamant that he remains in the running."

Who says he flew in at all? Club haven't said anything, only claims are coming from the camp of an unemployed coach.
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:46 - Jun 3 with 5017 viewsHighjack

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:29 - Jun 3 by bluey_the_blue

When will people realise he’s making it up as he goes along?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:53 - Jun 3 with 4956 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

I can see the headlines now, just like during the 2nd world war....
“German Fokker flies over Britain”
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:58 - Jun 3 with 4895 viewsNeath_Jack

He doesn't look too happy about it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:04 - Jun 3 with 4830 views34dfgdf54

Nixon reckons there’s always noise coming out of his camp but nothing ever happens.
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:08 - Jun 3 with 4791 viewsHighjack

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:04 - Jun 3 by 34dfgdf54

Nixon reckons there’s always noise coming out of his camp but nothing ever happens.

Perhaps his tent is haunted?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:24 - Jun 3 with 4676 views34dfgdf54

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:08 - Jun 3 by Highjack

Perhaps his tent is haunted?

Touché!
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:41 - Jun 3 with 4585 viewslonglostjack

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:32 - Jun 3 by trinityann

I'm not so sure. Hope it's not the Klopp halo effect for anything German. Klopp is a charismatic character with obvious people management skills. Kollner comes across as being more "sachlich" in other words more ........German.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:43 - Jun 3 with 4561 viewsbluey_the_blue

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-kollner/eingesetzteSpieler/trainer/31636

Looks like the love child of Klopp and a Chuckle brother...
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:45 - Jun 3 with 4542 viewsNeath_Jack

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:04 - Jun 3 by 34dfgdf54

Sounds like you're describing Nixons twitter feed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:47 - Jun 3 with 4527 viewsHighjack

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:45 - Jun 3 by Neath_Jack

Sounds like you're describing Nixons twitter feed.

Has Nixon ever been right about anything ever?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:48 - Jun 3 with 4510 viewsJacket

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 17:43 - Jun 3 by bluey_the_blue

"Former Nuremberg boss Michael Köllner could well be one of the names on that shortlist.

Sources close to the German claim to have held further talks with the Swans over the weekend, and have described their meeting as "very interesting".

Club insiders have previously played down any interest in Köllner, but the 49-year old's representatives are adamant that he remains in the running."

Who says he flew in at all? Club haven't said anything, only claims are coming from the camp of an unemployed coach.

But what has he got to gain from claiming this? Creating noise on Wales Online doesn't increase his chances at all. Nixon says he suspects it's so and so, in other words he's guessing and doesn't really know much more than anyone on here.
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:50 - Jun 3 with 4490 viewsbermudajack

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:47 - Jun 3 by Highjack

German managers have had successful promotion campaigns to the Premiership in recent years 🧐
.... When backed by their owners 😩

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:50 - Jun 3 with 4484 viewsThrasher6

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:41 - Jun 3 by longlostjack

I'm not so sure. Hope it's not the Klopp halo effect for anything German. Klopp is a charismatic character with obvious people management skills. Kollner comes across as being more "sachlich" in other words more ........German.

There's plenty of other very good German managers apart from Klopp...Farke, Wagner etc

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:55 - Jun 3 with 4406 viewsjasper_T

Was right about Brighton and Potter.
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:59 - Jun 3 with 4364 viewsJack11

A broken clock is right twice a day
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 4264 viewsThrasher6

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 18:55 - Jun 3 by jasper_T

Was right about Brighton and Potter.

You keep throwing darts.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 4261 views34dfgdf54

Plenty
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 19:19 - Jun 3 with 4210 viewsmagicdaps10

I love how Nixon uses the word "maybe" in his tweet.

Always have to look into the words see boys.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 19:21 - Jun 3 with 4195 viewsHeadmaster

In other words, he hasn't got a clue.
Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 19:22 - Jun 3 with 4183 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Kollner flies in for further talks... on 19:21 - Jun 3 by Headmaster

In other words, he hasn't got a clue.

Nor do WalesOnline, who used the phrase "could be" with reference to Kollner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024