Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cue DJ bidding war :) 17:22 - Jun 4 with 4878 viewsjackrmee

Monaco apparently interested https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utds-daniel-james

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:36 - Jun 4 with 3660 viewsKGriz16

I can't see him anywhere else other than Manchester United. I think it's a great fit for him. From Leroy Fer to Paul Pogba, it'll be like he never moved.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:44 - Jun 4 with 3622 viewsjackrmee

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:36 - Jun 4 by KGriz16

I can't see him anywhere else other than Manchester United. I think it's a great fit for him. From Leroy Fer to Paul Pogba, it'll be like he never moved.

Good for us though. Utd value him at £10m. Swans want double that.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:45 - Jun 4 with 3609 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:44 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

Good for us though. Utd value him at £10m. Swans want double that.

Have you been on the phone to Ed Woodward and Trevor Birch, or did you just make that up?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:51 - Jun 4 with 3571 viewsjackrmee

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:45 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you been on the phone to Ed Woodward and Trevor Birch, or did you just make that up?

Read it in the paper butt

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:07 - Jun 4 with 3496 viewsTheKirkyLife

£20 million it is. Lovely. Out of any club to start a bidding war couldn't get much better than Moneybags Monaco.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:18 - Jun 4 with 3435 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:51 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

Read it in the paper butt

If we're holding out for £20,000,000 then he'll be here until the final day of the transfer window where we will then sell him for the same amount we could have got months earlier, with no time to replace him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:24 - Jun 4 with 3407 viewsoldcob

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:18 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If we're holding out for £20,000,000 then he'll be here until the final day of the transfer window where we will then sell him for the same amount we could have got months earlier, with no time to replace him.

Sounds familiar.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:24 - Jun 4 with 3403 viewsjasper_T

It's already done. They had the photographer booked and the press conference organised when his dad died. As soon as he's back from Wales duty it'll be official.

Poor lad wouldn't survive long abroad if the preseason tours are anything to go by.
Login to get fewer ads

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:28 - Jun 4 with 3378 viewsTNT

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 17:45 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You need 10 other players to go with him pal...

...and don't even think of criticising our crap goalkeeper.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 19:59 - Jun 4 with 3127 viewsBadlands

If he's going it doesn't really matter where.
For his long term development as a player Moaco Ould be a better option IMO.
Manager change in Manchester will se him loaned out to Wigan or Blackburn.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:27 - Jun 4 with 3027 viewsoldcob

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:24 - Jun 4 by jasper_T

It's already done. They had the photographer booked and the press conference organised when his dad died. As soon as he's back from Wales duty it'll be official.

Poor lad wouldn't survive long abroad if the preseason tours are anything to go by.

Just like the Leeds fiasco was already done?
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:28 - Jun 4 with 3013 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:27 - Jun 4 by oldcob

We don’t have Huw here to switch his phone of nor Robin Sharpe and his faxing repertoire 😉

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:31 - Jun 4 with 2991 viewsLuther27

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:18 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Asoro. DJ passed him this season in the pecking order...but Asoro was bought as a primary winger/front man.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:33 - Jun 4 with 2975 viewstrinityann

He's been signing for United now for 3/4 weeks now. Has anyone actually made an offer.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 21:17 - Jun 4 with 2833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:33 - Jun 4 by trinityann

He's been signing for United now for 3/4 weeks now. Has anyone actually made an offer.

Don’t listen to any from Cardiff. Renowned non payers

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 21:21 - Jun 4 with 2810 viewsjasper_T

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:27 - Jun 4 by oldcob

Not quite. He's not there filming a promo video yet.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 22:58 - Jun 4 with 2604 viewsmajorraglan

Can’t see the Monaco thing coming to anything. They are a rich team who in recent years have sold a lot of talent on and were close to the bottom of Ligue last year.
He’s a young lad who’s just lost his father, I would imagine the need to be close to his loved ones will be very important to him. I am guessing and would have thought Man Utd is probably no more than a couple of hours from his family.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 23:15 - Jun 4 with 2553 viewshobo

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 22:58 - Jun 4 by majorraglan

Can’t see the Monaco thing coming to anything. They are a rich team who in recent years have sold a lot of talent on and were close to the bottom of Ligue last year.
He’s a young lad who’s just lost his father, I would imagine the need to be close to his loved ones will be very important to him. I am guessing and would have thought Man Utd is probably no more than a couple of hours from his family.

If Utd bid only £18m and Monaco bid £25m, he'll be off to France
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 23:26 - Jun 4 with 2508 viewsmajorraglan

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 23:15 - Jun 4 by hobo

If Utd bid only £18m and Monaco bid £25m, he'll be off to France

If he doesn’t want to go to Monaco he won’t, not even if they offer double what Man Utd offer. He’s under contract to Swansea, but that doesn’t mean he can be sold off to the highest bidder without having a say in it. He’s in the last year of his contract, if he doesn’t like what’s being put to him he can sit tight and walk when his contract expires next year, the club receiving minimal compensation.
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 06:46 - Jun 5 with 2310 viewsKilkennyjack

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 20:31 - Jun 4 by Luther27

Asoro. DJ passed him this season in the pecking order...but Asoro was bought as a primary winger/front man.

I thought Asoro looked clueless. Zero impact , well unless you count negative impact like Man City game. 2 nil up when he came on at the hour mark.

Contrast Celina.

Perhaps the only young player not to improve under Potter.
Not a patch on Nathan and Routs.

Beware of the Risen People

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 08:10 - Jun 5 with 2224 viewsVincent_Vega

As long as it doesn't rumble on until August let the bidding commence!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 08:14 - Jun 5 with 2212 viewswaynekerr55

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 18:24 - Jun 4 by jasper_T

He doesn't travel well then Jasp?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 12:23 - Jun 5 with 1959 viewsswanforthemoney

We often got decent money for players, only to waste it on crap. At least we know it wont be spent on rubbish this time, as it disappears straight into Kaplan and Levein's back pockets.

I stand in the North Stand

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 12:39 - Jun 5 with 1909 viewsandypitt56

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 12:23 - Jun 5 by swanforthemoney

We often got decent money for players, only to waste it on crap. At least we know it wont be spent on rubbish this time, as it disappears straight into Kaplan and Levein's back pockets.

Yes exactly because there is all that evidence of them taking money out of the club...
Cue DJ bidding war :) on 12:49 - Jun 5 with 1865 viewsThurrockJack92

Cue DJ bidding war :) on 12:23 - Jun 5 by swanforthemoney

It'll go directly into the Ayew brothers pockets if we don't shift them. If we do then we'll see what the owners true intentions are depending on what they do with the money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024