Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? 21:47 - Jun 4 with 2416 viewsjack_lord

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? Or anyway else in the area? Visiting relatives but want to do our own thing as well. Any tips would be appreciated.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 21:50 - Jun 4 with 2413 viewsoldcob

Fuengirola for me.
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:02 - Jun 4 with 2384 viewsdickythorpe

Rhossili
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:04 - Jun 4 with 2380 viewsLord_Bony

Torremolinos for me.

I was quite surprised, walking distance from Malaga airport,it’s a breeze.

https://spainguides.com/top-destinations/torremolinos/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:16 - Jun 4 with 2358 viewsowainglyndwr

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 21:50 - Jun 4 by oldcob

Fuengirola for me.

Right by the rail station a very good Jack runs a bar
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:18 - Jun 4 with 2353 viewsNotLoyal

Fück me, why ?
Fish and chips Spain. No.

Get a flight to Jerez ( the Spanish sherry capital and I don't mean Harvey's Bristol cream ) and go to Cadiz. I've done it twice this year.
Real Spain, beautiful beaches and the cost of living is very low.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:20 - Jun 4 with 2345 viewsmajorraglan

We had an end of season break in Fuengirola a couple of years ago and stayed out towards the Miramar Shopping Ctr. It was a 10 minute walk to the beach and all the restaurants, you could also walk all the way up to the next resort. Fuengirola also has a local town centre where there is a small square with restaurants which looked more upmarket than the coastal strip.
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:30 - Jun 4 with 2327 viewsjack_lord

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:18 - Jun 4 by NotLoyal

Fück me, why ?

Get a flight to Jerez ( the Spanish sherry capital and I don't mean Harvey's Bristol cream ) and go to Cadiz. I've done it twice this year.

It's because we are visiting relatives and getting a local holiday in at the same time. Thanks for the tip about Cadiz though :)

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 07:56 - Jun 5 with 2191 viewsPegojack

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:30 - Jun 4 by jack_lord

It's because we are visiting relatives and getting a local holiday in at the same time. Thanks for the tip about Cadiz though :)

Rick Stein did a very good programme on Cadiz in his "Weekends Away" series a couple of years ago. Think you can still see it on UTube. Worth a watch if you're going. Great bars, restaurants, beaches, sherry bodegas.
Login to get fewer ads

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 08:32 - Jun 5 with 2166 viewsNotLoyal

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 07:56 - Jun 5 by Pegojack

Rick Stein did a very good programme on Cadiz in his "Weekends Away" series a couple of years ago. Think you can still see it on UTube. Worth a watch if you're going. Great bars, restaurants, beaches, sherry bodegas.

Have you been ? If not it's a real eye-opener. @JackLord great prices €1 coffee and beers.
When I went last year to see family walked in to a small bar and a local Spanish guy had the 32Red top on. He was very knowledgeable.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 8:33]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 10:26 - Jun 5 with 2093 viewsSTID2017

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:18 - Jun 4 by NotLoyal

Fück me, why ?

Alright for you - free b&b ?
Can't fault that at all

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 11:14 - Jun 5 with 2071 viewsAlfieMooresSon

All a bit the same, pick any, Marbella and Puerto Banus, are not too far if you have a car, and Gibraltar is definitely worth a visit too!
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 11:27 - Jun 5 with 2061 viewsThrasher6

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 11:14 - Jun 5 by AlfieMooresSon

All a bit the same, pick any, Marbella and Puerto Banus, are not too far if you have a car, and Gibraltar is definitely worth a visit too!

I'd go further south than Marbella. Estepona is the new 'in' place to go....then Duquesa is lively and very British. Gib is definately worth a trip..I live there!!

And Cadiz...it's fantastic...
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 11:27]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 17:38 - Jun 5 with 1948 viewsslate_dk

If you have access to a car; I would also suggest Ronda, Sevilla and Alhambra
Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 18:08 - Jun 5 with 1928 viewstaffpunk

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 22:16 - Jun 4 by owainglyndwr

Right by the rail station a very good Jack runs a bar

We're going this Summer, never been there before, all paid for by Mr.Ladbrokes. Name of the Bar if possible?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 18:54 - Jun 5 with 1890 viewsjack_lord

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 17:38 - Jun 5 by slate_dk

If you have access to a car; I would also suggest Ronda, Sevilla and Alhambra

They are definitely on the list. Which tickets are best for Alhambra?

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 18:58 - Jun 5 with 1887 viewsjack_lord

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 08:32 - Jun 5 by NotLoyal

Have you been ? If not it's a real eye-opener. @JackLord great prices €1 coffee and beers.
When I went last year to see family walked in to a small bar and a local Spanish guy had the 32Red top on. He was very knowledgeable.

Sounds great. I watched a youtube video on the place this morning. What I really enjoy is just sitting on a beach terrace taking in the view with Tapas and a lovely bottle of wine. What about the menu del dia there?

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 21:27 - Jun 5 with 1830 viewsmajorraglan

Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola? on 08:32 - Jun 5 by NotLoyal

Pretty sure that Cadiz is Chico Flores home town.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024