Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial 09:02 - Jun 5 with 3048 viewsepaul

Currently doing a free weeks trial on everything, live tv, movies and boxsets, working really well atm and have most channels in FHD (all the ones you can get with normal sky/virgin subscriptions)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 11:28 - Jun 5 with 2973 viewsCountyJim

Are you doing this Paul or just pointing us in right direction
Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 12:13 - Jun 5 with 2953 viewsepaul

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 11:28 - Jun 5 by CountyJim

Are you doing this Paul or just pointing us in right direction

Just pointing in right direction pal

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 07:05 - Jun 6 with 2843 viewsbazzool

I was with them and was told to join on the telegram app for help , they changed the http once and then there was no help, so up their arses, found 2 better ones since then
Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 08:11 - Jun 6 with 2810 viewsSPboy

Service has been excellent over last 4-5 months. I have only had to contact my reseller once in 12 months & issue got sorted in 10 minutes
Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 08:12 - Jun 6 with 2806 viewsSPboy

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 07:05 - Jun 6 by bazzool

I was with them and was told to join on the telegram app for help , they changed the http once and then there was no help, so up their arses, found 2 better ones since then

Who you with now then ?
Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 08:34 - Jun 6 with 2796 viewsepaul

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 07:05 - Jun 6 by bazzool

Fair enough, each to their own, as stated in this thread working superb atm, perhaps your reseller wasnt very good. TLS is excellent in fairness and has always been prompt with replies and sorting out any issues

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 20:09 - Jun 6 with 2710 viewsjack_lord

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 08:34 - Jun 6 by epaul

Fair enough, each to their own, as stated in this thread working superb atm, perhaps your reseller wasnt very good. TLS is excellent in fairness and has always been prompt with replies and sorting out any issues

Is this downloaded on to a telly or on to a memory stick?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 20:21 - Jun 6 with 2702 viewsepaul

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 20:09 - Jun 6 by jack_lord

Is this downloaded on to a telly or on to a memory stick?

Android device or firestick, (smarters) they have their own dedicated player called alpha tv which works same as smarters, simple to load on Jase, I'm going to see if if can download the alpha TV app direct to my LG smart TV, it's no biggie if I cant

Login to get fewer ads

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 23:10 - Jun 6 with 2649 viewsjack_lord

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 20:21 - Jun 6 by epaul

Android device or firestick, (smarters) they have their own dedicated player called alpha tv which works same as smarters, simple to load on Jase, I'm going to see if if can download the alpha TV app direct to my LG smart TV, it's no biggie if I cant

I've got a sharp smart tv and was wondering if I can download it straight on to it as opposed to the android box Paul.

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 06:10 - Jun 7 with 2605 viewsepaul

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 23:10 - Jun 6 by jack_lord

I've got a sharp smart tv and was wondering if I can download it straight on to it as opposed to the android box Paul.

Don't think there is an app, (smarters) for sharp tv's look on your tele, smarters is available on LG in their store, however it's no biggie using it on an android box or firestick. Simple to download

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 18:31 - Jun 7 with 2514 viewsjack_lord

Hellraiser IPTV free weeks trial on 06:10 - Jun 7 by epaul

Don't think there is an app, (smarters) for sharp tv's look on your tele, smarters is available on LG in their store, however it's no biggie using it on an android box or firestick. Simple to download

mobdro works well as a standalone on my box but the main software is sh it. Hellraiser standalone app or do you have to download it as a repository?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024