Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) 08:48 - Jun 6 with 10745 viewsSwans9

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:31 - Jun 6 with 2096 viewsjasper_T

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:04 - Jun 6 by BytholWyn

So, on the face of it Dan James is still a Swansea player, and will be until after the Euro qualifiers double header. If so, then there's still a possibility (however remote) that another club may come in and trump the deal supposedly agreed. I say "supposedly" because I can't really see how the figures quoted mean anything until the contract is signed.

I would love it if James puts in a couple of sensational match winning performances against Croatia and Hungary and Citeh come in with a £30 million offer on his return. In those circumstances, why would he join Europa League bound Man U over Citeh? Ok, very unlikely to happen, but it would be pretty hilarious if he's been photographed in a United shirt and all that, after what happened with Leeds.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 22:05]

It's all signed, mate.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:34 - Jun 6 with 2078 viewsKilkennyjack

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 18:43 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

A good price for a very quick but average player!

Rubbish.

Beware of the Risen People

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 6 with 2044 viewsBytholWyn

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:31 - Jun 6 by jasper_T

It's all signed, mate.

So why hasn't he been announced as a United player already? If he'd signed it would have been announced - there would be no reason whatsoever to delay the announcement. How long does it take to put pen to paper and hold up a shirt?
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:04 - Jun 6 with 2004 viewsmahoss

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 19:15 - Jun 6 by grabsplatter

To those of us that live in the real world of course it's a good deal for us

It’s only a good deal if the money is used for team strengthening.
I doubt we,ll see any of it.......
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:44 - Jun 6 with 1942 viewsjasper_T

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 6 by BytholWyn

So why hasn't he been announced as a United player already? If he'd signed it would have been announced - there would be no reason whatsoever to delay the announcement. How long does it take to put pen to paper and hold up a shirt?

He drove straight to Liverpool and got on a plane to Croatia early this afternoon. They barely had time for the medical.

United like to do a big song and dance. The original medical and press conferences were organised for separate days.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:46 - Jun 6 with 1939 viewsjasper_T

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:04 - Jun 6 by mahoss

It's a good deal if it helps keep the club solvent for another season.

The Ayews will see plenty of it.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 08:08 - Jun 7 with 1801 viewsmonmouth

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:46 - Jun 6 by jasper_T

Yes, even if we can get rid, they’ll demand a massive ‘loyalty’ wedge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 08:22 - Jun 7 with 1776 viewsGlyn1

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:44 - Jun 6 by jasper_T

He drove straight to Liverpool and got on a plane to Croatia early this afternoon. They barely had time for the medical.

United like to do a big song and dance. The original medical and press conferences were organised for separate days.

They probably want to wait until he's back in the UK, given that there will be press conferences and interviews ti carry out.

Someone said there had to be stuff carried out on the New York Stock Exchange first, but they nay have been joking.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 08:35 - Jun 7 with 1753 viewscostalotta

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 17:38 - Jun 6 by jasper_T

It's a very good deal for a player growing faster than the club. That's football, especially in the Championship.

Couldn’t agree more. Although, I’m not sure the club is at present ‘growing’.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 09:09 - Jun 7 with 1693 viewsLeonWasGod

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:04 - Jun 6 by mahoss

It's a good deal for the accountants. It's bad news for the team.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 09:19 - Jun 7 with 1676 viewsDr_Winston

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 09:09 - Jun 7 by LeonWasGod

It's a good deal for the accountants. It's bad news for the team.

If it helps avoid the club plunging into an eight figure debt it's good for everybody.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 09:24 - Jun 7 with 1658 viewsDevz00

This morning’s story is that DJ has gone from 4k per week to 67k per week. No idea how true it us, seems to be a daily mail story that others have picked up and reporting. Mental increase if true!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 14:04 - Jun 7 with 1530 viewstrinityann

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 09:24 - Jun 7 by Devz00

This morning’s story is that DJ has gone from 4k per week to 67k per week. No idea how true it us, seems to be a daily mail story that others have picked up and reporting. Mental increase if true!

What happens if he has a bad injury for Wales this weekend, has he actually officially signed for United.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 14:30 - Jun 7 with 1482 viewsDevz00

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 14:04 - Jun 7 by trinityann

What happens if he has a bad injury for Wales this weekend, has he actually officially signed for United.

Seems like it’s all done and will be announced after the internationals.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 15:15 - Jun 7 with 1411 viewsJonTheJack

It’s done. He’s just announced it himself on Instagram.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 15:30 - Jun 7 with 1366 viewsjasper_T

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 15:15 - Jun 7 by JonTheJack

It’s done. He’s just announced it himself on Instagram.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/terms-agreed-daniel-james-transfer
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 18:16 - Jun 7 with 1200 viewsjack247

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 23:46 - Jun 6 by jasper_T

And that’s the sad reality of it.

Selling off our prize assets, not to reinvest, but to cover the cost of recent incompetence.

The academy was supposed to be our insurance policy against relegation, but it was intended to produce players that could compete for us, not to fund the wages of loaned out shit signings.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 19:57 - Jun 7 with 1126 viewsjasper_T

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 18:16 - Jun 7 by jack247

Selling off our prize assets, not to reinvest, but to cover the cost of recent incompetence.

The academy was supposed to be our insurance policy against relegation, but it was intended to produce players that could compete for us, not to fund the wages of loaned out shit signings.

Did you miss last season?
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 1128 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 14:02 - Jun 6 by Whiterockin

I hope it is more than the 5% we have to pay Hull.

I don’t think there’s a sell on clause for Hull
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:05 - Jun 7 with 1069 viewsOldjack

Selling your gems and replacing them with stones is just what we needed .Well done to the Yanks ,kantsssss.

League one here we come ,mark my words the future is very grim

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:09 - Jun 7 with 1059 viewsjack247

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 19:57 - Jun 7 by jasper_T

Did you miss last season?

No. I was agreeing with you anyway.

Which part of my post did you take issue with?
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:18 - Jun 7 with 1038 viewsCooperman

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:05 - Jun 7 by Oldjack

Selling your gems and replacing them with stones is just what we needed .Well done to the Yanks ,kantsssss.

League one here we come ,mark my words the future is very grim

I’m going to bite here.

Social media is full of nonsense like this. The other option to not selling Dan James was to hang on to him for another year and then allow him to walk away on a free or minimal compensation at the very best. If anyone thinks that he would settle for a new long term contract that he subsequently honours then they are clearly deluded.

We’ve also got the brigade who want to bring Vorm and Williams back. What these people fail to realise is that both Vorm and Williams don’t have an ounce of loyalty in their bodies and will never ever sign for a pittance; they will want one last big pay day. Then in the next breath they castigate the club for not selling the Ayew’s and shifting their wages, the key point being that to sell something requires an interested buyer in the first place.

Sorry to single you out, Alan. I can’t see where you’re going with this. Many are failing to see the big picture.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:22 - Jun 7 with 1024 viewsmajorraglan

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 18:16 - Jun 7 by jack247

It’s not just the wages of the loan players, it’s also to cover losses made on transfers and cover gaps in income, for example cashing in the first of this seasons parachute payment last August.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:33 - Jun 7 with 996 viewsjack247

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:22 - Jun 7 by majorraglan

It’s not just the wages of the loan players, it’s also to cover losses made on transfers and cover gaps in income, for example cashing in the first of this seasons parachute payment last August.

Yep. It’s simply selling off our assets, because we have to, to pay for previous incompetence.
Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:45 - Jun 7 with 977 viewsunion_jack

Yanks sell D James if medical passed today to man u. (n/t) on 22:18 - Jun 7 by Cooperman

I’m going to bite here.

Social media is full of nonsense like this. The other option to not selling Dan James was to hang on to him for another year and then allow him to walk away on a free or minimal compensation at the very best. If anyone thinks that he would settle for a new long term contract that he subsequently honours then they are clearly deluded.

We’ve also got the brigade who want to bring Vorm and Williams back. What these people fail to realise is that both Vorm and Williams don’t have an ounce of loyalty in their bodies and will never ever sign for a pittance; they will want one last big pay day. Then in the next breath they castigate the club for not selling the Ayew’s and shifting their wages, the key point being that to sell something requires an interested buyer in the first place.

Sorry to single you out, Alan. I can’t see where you’re going with this. Many are failing to see the big picture.

Excellent post.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024