Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Download 2019 NSR 16:32 - Jun 6 with 4191 viewsgiantstoneater

My download ticket dropped though my door this morning unfortunately I cant go due to suffering a heart attack at the Wales v Slovakia game and consequently spending a month in The Heath hospital deep in enemy territory. Would prefer it to go to some cash strapped kid. The ticket includes 5 days of camping and transport with the big green coach leaving Weds 12th June and returning Monday morning 17th June. Anybody interested message me.
Download 2019 NSR on 16:33 - Jun 6 with 3451 viewsbluey_the_blue

Get better soon.

I feel for you spending *any* time at Heath.
Download 2019 NSR on 16:37 - Jun 6 with 3445 viewsgiantstoneater

Download 2019 NSR on 16:33 - Jun 6 by bluey_the_blue

Get better soon.

I`m afraid to report Bluey that the quality of the care I received from the staff at the CCS and at The Heath was top quality throughout. Thanks for the get better soon.
Download 2019 NSR on 16:46 - Jun 6 with 3397 viewsbluey_the_blue

Download 2019 NSR on 16:37 - Jun 6 by giantstoneater

I`m afraid to report Bluey that the quality of the care I received from the staff at the CCS and at The Heath was top quality throughout. Thanks for the get better soon.

Don't be afraid to report that. If they've improved recently then great...
Download 2019 NSR on 20:17 - Jun 6 with 3283 viewsplasjack

Download 2019 NSR on 16:33 - Jun 6 by bluey_the_blue

Get better soon.

What an ignoramus you are, my daughter is a nurse there and if you give me your real name I will pass it on so you get a no resuscitation label if you fall ill.
Download 2019 NSR on 20:46 - Jun 6 with 3230 viewsDarran

We were in the cardiac outpatients in the Heath yesterday and they’re are superb.
Also a sister on one of the cardiac wards is from Baglan as is her husband who’s a massive Swans fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Download 2019 NSR on 20:50 - Jun 6 with 3207 viewsFlashberryjack

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Download 2019 NSR on 21:36 - Jun 6 with 3142 viewsbluey_the_blue

Download 2019 NSR on 20:17 - Jun 6 by plasjack

What an ignoramus you are, my daughter is a nurse there and if you give me your real name I will pass it on so you get a no resuscitation label if you fall ill.

My mum was hospitalised before Christmas; incorrectly released Christmas Eve, I had to take her back Christmas Day.

Ask your daughter what Waterlow scores are. Ask her if an elderly woman 5ft 4, 6 stone has "average" BMI. Ask her if she'd routinely miss heart and kidney problems out ( meaning assessment "loses" 10 points ) when doing the Waterlow scores. UHW, figure was always around 11. After being moved to Llandough, the figure was correctly scored at 28.

I'm sure your daughter is caring and good at her job. You cannot possibly deny that there are levels of incompetent within NHS, especially at UHW.

And no, your daughter would not put a "no resuscitation label" just because you say so due to a message board post. I'm sure she's more professional that that. If she isn't, my name is Huw Jenkins...
Download 2019 NSR on 21:39 - Jun 6 with 3142 viewsexiledclaseboy

Download 2019 NSR on 21:36 - Jun 6 by bluey_the_blue

My mum was hospitalised before Christmas; incorrectly released Christmas Eve, I had to take her back Christmas Day.

Ask your daughter what Waterlow scores are. Ask her if an elderly woman 5ft 4, 6 stone has "average" BMI. Ask her if she'd routinely miss heart and kidney problems out ( meaning assessment "loses" 10 points ) when doing the Waterlow scores. UHW, figure was always around 11. After being moved to Llandough, the figure was correctly scored at 28.

I'm sure your daughter is caring and good at her job. You cannot possibly deny that there are levels of incompetent within NHS, especially at UHW.

And no, your daughter would not put a "no resuscitation label" just because you say so due to a message board post. I'm sure she's more professional that that. If she isn't, my name is Huw Jenkins...

How about we all agree that everyone has different experiences. Some people’s have been good, yours it seems not so. Although you do strike me as the type who will moan and complain about bloody anything to be honest. Green crayon brigade.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Download 2019 NSR on 21:46 - Jun 6 with 3117 viewsNeath_Jack

Get well soon butty.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Download 2019 NSR on 21:55 - Jun 6 with 3092 viewsDan_Swan

That's a crying shame :-( It's a good festival and it'll be my 7th this time around. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get to go in 2020

Still following Dr's orders!

Download 2019 NSR on 21:59 - Jun 6 with 3083 viewsDarran

Download 2019 NSR on 21:39 - Jun 6 by exiledclaseboy

How about we all agree that everyone has different experiences. Some people’s have been good, yours it seems not so. Although you do strike me as the type who will moan and complain about bloody anything to be honest. Green crayon brigade.

Anything and everything.

My wife’s had two ablations there in the last three years and the staff have been outstanding.

Download 2019 NSR on 22:00 - Jun 6 with 3079 viewsGlyn1

Download 2019 NSR on 21:36 - Jun 6 by bluey_the_blue

Sorry to hear that Bluey, I hope she is recovering.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Download 2019 NSR on 22:02 - Jun 6 with 3071 viewsjackharris

Get Well Soon giantstoneater!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Download 2019 NSR on 22:03 - Jun 6 with 3062 viewsbluey_the_blue

Download 2019 NSR on 22:00 - Jun 6 by Glyn1

Sorry to hear that Bluey, I hope she is recovering.

Thanks, she is. Lots of problems, sadly, but however long she has left is in sheltered accommodatino with care package, so should be comfortable.
Download 2019 NSR on 22:11 - Jun 6 with 3046 viewsBanosswan

Download 2019 NSR on 20:17 - Jun 6 by plasjack

Strange reaction, I have worked in many hospitals but never taken criticism personally. I worked in Stafford general, didn't take it personally that they were accused of killing hundreds of patients. Worked in stepping hill in stockport, didn't feel personally responsible for a nurse poisoning drip bags.

I'm sure your daughter does a marvellous job. Pressures from above mean we don't necessarily have the tools to do the best job and bluey is just describing negligence.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Download 2019 NSR on 22:36 - Jun 6 with 3009 viewsDarran

Download 2019 NSR on 22:11 - Jun 6 by Banosswan

Strange reaction, I have worked in many hospitals but never taken criticism personally. I worked in Stafford general, didn't take it personally that they were accused of killing hundreds of patients. Worked in stepping hill in stockport, didn't feel personally responsible for a nurse poisoning drip bags.

I'm sure your daughter does a marvellous job. Pressures from above mean we don't necessarily have the tools to do the best job and bluey is just describing negligence.

Look out Shipmans had a sherry.

Download 2019 NSR on 23:01 - Jun 6 with 2975 viewsBanosswan

Download 2019 NSR on 22:36 - Jun 6 by Darran

Look out Shipmans had a sherry.

Vodka please

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Download 2019 NSR on 23:05 - Jun 6 with 2964 viewsTNT

I told the giant not to go to scumdiff city stadium.

The staff at the heath were very good for the duration of his stay tbf.

We weren't taken by the curtains in the ward mind!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Download 2019 NSR on 00:49 - Jun 7 with 2896 viewsgiantstoneater

Download 2019 NSR on 23:05 - Jun 6 by TNT

Sounds like you've got inside information TNT the curtains were appalling!!
Download 2019 NSR on 00:49 - Jun 7 with 2896 viewslonglostjack

Download 2019 NSR on 22:02 - Jun 6 by jackharris

Get Well Soon giantstoneater!

Yep. All the best YJB !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Download 2019 NSR on 07:56 - Jun 7 with 2743 viewsbluey_the_blue

Download 2019 NSR on 23:05 - Jun 6 by TNT

I'm not even sure those curtains are that accurate from a geography perspective tbh.
Download 2019 NSR on 08:23 - Jun 7 with 2717 viewsgiantstoneater

Download 2019 NSR on 07:56 - Jun 7 by bluey_the_blue

I'm not even sure those curtains are that accurate from a geography perspective tbh.

Not so much the geographical locations but a tatty looking bird should have been covered with Swans!!.
Download 2019 NSR on 08:29 - Jun 7 with 2712 viewsgiantstoneater

Download 2019 NSR on 07:56 - Jun 7 by bluey_the_blue

Bluey hope your mum is much better.
Download 2019 NSR on 09:41 - Jun 7 with 2658 viewsdickythorpe

Best wishes to all.

Lovely gesture to give ticket away.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 9:43]
Download 2019 NSR on 09:44 - Jun 7 with 2650 viewsbluey_the_blue

Download 2019 NSR on 08:29 - Jun 7 by giantstoneater

Bluey hope your mum is much better.

Thanks. The problems are still there, but if she has years left then great but at least she's in a better environment now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024