Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women's world cup 11:12 - Jun 7 with 27667 viewsLord_Bony

Starts tonight BBC1 anybody watching it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/07/women-worl

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Women's world cup on 16:40 - Jun 23 with 2594 viewsSgorioFruit

Women's world cup on 16:39 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Would be nice to sit next to fans like this at The Lib.

if the women fans are anything like the women players then you wont be seeing a pair of knockers between hundreds of them

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Women's world cup on 16:43 - Jun 23 with 2592 viewsLord_Bony

Women's world cup on 16:40 - Jun 23 by SgorioFruit

if the women fans are anything like the women players then you wont be seeing a pair of knockers between hundreds of them

Its ok, I'm normally surrounded by a bunch of tits there anyway.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Women's world cup on 18:16 - Jun 23 with 2506 viewsPegojack

More reffing controversy, in England game this time. I couldn't see anything wrong with Cameron's disallowed goal to make it 2-1. Player was in line, therefore onside.

I think England are going home after the next game, they just don't have all round class of the best sides. And that's not a biased Welshman talking!
Women's world cup on 18:55 - Jun 23 with 2469 viewsLord_Bony

Women's world cup on 18:16 - Jun 23 by Pegojack

More reffing controversy, in England game this time. I couldn't see anything wrong with Cameron's disallowed goal to make it 2-1. Player was in line, therefore onside.

I think England are going home after the next game, they just don't have all round class of the best sides. And that's not a biased Welshman talking!

It was a harsh decision for sure.

But to see the Cameroon ladies break down and cry over some of these ref decisions was just daft. They must get a grip and be more disciplined. Turned nasty in the end.

Women's world cup on 18:25 - Jun 24 with 2352 viewsPegojack

Have the refs not heard of foul throws? Been three or four glaring ones in Spain/USA so far.
Women's world cup on 18:30 - Jun 24 with 2350 viewsPegojack

Feck me, another appalling penalty decision.
Women's world cup on 19:54 - Jun 24 with 2318 viewsPegojack

I'm afraid the lack of top quality, experienced refs is spoiling this tournament.
The USA were handed a very tight game on a plate by a well dodgy penalty decision. A USA player took possession of the ball at speed in the area about 14 yards out but running across the goal, not towards it. A Spanish player flicked at the ball but missed, and there was the faintest of glances against the USA player's leg. Realising the ball was running away from her, the USA player took one pace more then threw herself to the floor with an obvious delayed reaction fall. You could almost hear her thinking "oh, I'll have that, worth a dive". The ref gobbled it up hook, line and sinker, then went to VAR to justify her decision. Absolute rubbish.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 10:28]
Women's world cup on 20:36 - Jun 25 with 2203 viewsPozuelosSideys

Women's world cup on 19:54 - Jun 24 by Pegojack

I'm afraid the lack of top quality, experienced refs is spoiling this tournament.
The USA were handed a very tight game on a plate by a well dodgy penalty decision. A USA player took possession of the ball at speed in the area about 14 yards out but running across the goal, not towards it. A Spanish player flicked at the ball but missed, and there was the faintest of glances against the USA player's leg. Realising the ball was running away from her, the USA player took one pace more then threw herself to the floor with an obvious delayed reaction fall. You could almost hear her thinking "oh, I'll have that, worth a dive". The ref gobbled it up hook, line and sinker, then went to VAR to justify her decision. Absolute rubbish.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 10:28]

Ok all. According to the BBC who are force feeding us this sport. Here are 5 ways womens football beats the mens game. Fill yer boots

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48742850

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Women's world cup on 21:03 - Jun 25 with 2162 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Women's world cup on 20:36 - Jun 25 by PozuelosSideys

Ok all. According to the BBC who are force feeding us this sport. Here are 5 ways womens football beats the mens game. Fill yer boots

In fairness there are some lovely birds on show

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Women's world cup on 21:42 - Jun 25 with 2142 viewsexiledclaseboy

Women's world cup on 20:36 - Jun 25 by PozuelosSideys

Force feeding? Are you being forced to watch it or have they removed your remote control? Most of the games have been hidden nicely away on BBC2, BBC4 or the red button.

Poll: Tory leader

Women's world cup on 22:04 - Jun 25 with 2120 viewsPegojack

Feck me, another superior team, Japan, goes out because of a dodgy penalty.
I foresee a lot of problems in the coming season if refs are going to interpret the law changes in the way this was interpreted.
The ball was blasted at the defender at waist height from about three yards away, she did all she could to pull her arm back behind her but it glanced off her arm when it was down by her side. The ref says she made her body "unnaturally big". Complete b*llocks, and would never have been given in previous seasons.Totally unjust.
Women's world cup on 22:24 - Jun 25 with 2106 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Women's world cup on 22:04 - Jun 25 by Pegojack

I foresee a lot of problems in the coming season if refs are going to interpret the law changes in the way this was interpreted.
The ball was blasted at the defender at waist height from about three yards away, she did all she could to pull her arm back behind her but it glanced off her arm when it was down by her side. The ref says she made her body "unnaturally big". Complete b*llocks, and would never have been given in previous seasons.Totally unjust.

Yes....... the old ball to hand / hand to ball rule worked better.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Women's world cup on 22:54 - Jun 25 with 2092 viewsmajorraglan

Just seen the decision on the BBC, terrible call didn't think that was a penalty. Big teams getting the rub of the green....
Women's world cup on 23:59 - Jun 25 with 2064 viewsBadlands

Women's world cup on 22:54 - Jun 25 by majorraglan

Just seen the decision on the BBC, terrible call didn't think that was a penalty. Big teams getting the rub of the green....

Japan are a bigger team in Women's International Football!

As a defender I'd side with Japan - the players arms were out to aid balance when moving to block an attempt on goal.
I dare say an attacker would say her arm was outstretched from her body to make herself bigger.

We've seen penalties given in far more doubtful situations,

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Women's world cup on 08:41 - Jun 27 with 1925 viewsLord_Bony

Tonight Engerlund v Norway.

Kick off @ 8.

Should be a cracker.

https://news.sky.com/story/england-v-norway-six-reasons-to-be-excited-about-wome

Women's world cup on 13:38 - Jun 27 with 1887 viewssainthelens

Women's world cup on 08:41 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Tonight Engerlund v Norway.

Kick off @ 8.

Should be a cracker.

https://news.sky.com/story/england-v-norway-six-reasons-to-be-excited-about-wome

A cracker?? Really??
In what possible sense?
Women's world cup on 14:31 - Jun 27 with 1870 viewsLord_Bony

Oh I dunno.
Lots of good looking young, nubile Nordic beauties, puffing and panting giving it their all in an exciting quarter final. Add in some great football.

Whats not to like?

Women's world cup on 14:42 - Jun 27 with 1860 viewssainthelens

Women's world cup on 14:31 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Oh I dunno.
Lots of good looking young, nubile Nordic beauties, puffing and panting giving it their all in an exciting quarter final. Add in some great football.

Whats not to like?

Works for me.
Women's world cup on 16:34 - Jun 27 with 1829 viewsHighjack

Unnaturally big? So not only has she conceded a penalty but the ref has fat shamed her too.

Definitely not her day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Women's world cup on 16:40 - Jun 27 with 1822 viewsPegojack

Women's world cup on 16:34 - Jun 27 by Highjack

Unnaturally big? So not only has she conceded a penalty but the ref has fat shamed her too.

Definitely not her day.

I know, and she was only about four stone soaking wet....
Women's world cup on 16:41 - Jun 27 with 1820 viewsunion_jack

Women's world cup on 14:31 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Oh I dunno.

Whats not to like?

Well I’m with you apart from the great football bit?????🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Women's world cup on 19:35 - Jun 27 with 1780 viewssainthelens

Some of the English players not fit enough to get outa bed apparently.
Neville did say he was looking forward to the ride of his life.
Women's world cup on 20:05 - Jun 27 with 1764 viewsblackflyingswan

1.0 YES
Women's world cup on 20:41 - Jun 27 with 1735 viewsblackflyingswan

2-0 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsssssssssssssssssssssss
Women's world cup on 20:49 - Jun 27 with 1721 viewsairedale

Classy goal that second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024