Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women's world cup 11:12 - Jun 7 with 27344 viewsLord_Bony

Starts tonight BBC1 anybody watching it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/07/women-worl

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Women's world cup on 20:50 - Jun 27 with 2396 viewssainthelens

Neville be busy corridor creeping later.
Women's world cup on 20:53 - Jun 27 with 2386 viewsblackflyingswan

Not Funny
Women's world cup on 21:14 - Jun 27 with 2356 viewsblackflyingswan

3.0 It`s coming home .Yeeeesss
Women's world cup on 21:20 - Jun 27 with 2345 viewsOldjack

Some of those Englander's could do a job for us .Are they allowed to play in the men's league?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Women's world cup on 21:40 - Jun 27 with 2313 viewsblackflyingswan

So much effort put in by this team. Men could take a leaf out of their book!!!
Women's world cup on 21:57 - Jun 27 with 2289 viewsSirjohnalot

1st game of women’s football I’ve ever watched tonight. Loved it, no diving, no acting, brilliant performance. Lucy Bronze, what a strike. Go on girls.
Women's world cup on 21:59 - Jun 27 with 2281 viewsPegojack

I have to eat my words, I said Norway would be too good for England, but it was quite the reverse, a great performance.
But if I was the Norway manager, I'd have been tamping when that forward intercepted a pass back to the keeper, pushed it past her and got caught on her back foot as she went past, but instead of going down for the penalty, stayed on her feet and tried to shoot from an impossible angle. Honest, or naive?
Women's world cup on 22:04 - Jun 27 with 2270 viewsblackflyingswan

Fantastic performance . I agree no pushing or diving in the box .A great game.
Login to get fewer ads

Women's world cup on 08:46 - Jun 28 with 2144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Women's world cup on 21:57 - Jun 27 by Sirjohnalot

1st game of women’s football I’ve ever watched tonight. Loved it, no diving, no acting, brilliant performance. Lucy Bronze, what a strike. Go on girls.

And what a lovely bottom too! Oh, sorry, I’ll get my coat...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Women's world cup on 09:01 - Jun 28 with 2129 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Another World Cup Semi Final for English football. At least one home nation is giving their fans something to cheer about.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Women's world cup on 09:12 - Jun 28 with 2118 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Women's world cup on 09:13 - Jun 28 with 2116 viewsFireboy2

Women's world cup on 09:12 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

Indeed LB, fvck the attention seeking glory hunting imbecile.
Women's world cup on 09:15 - Jun 28 with 2106 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Women's world cup on 09:13 - Jun 28 by Fireboy2

Indeed LB, fvck the attention seeking glory hunting imbecile.

Are you calling an England national team supporter a glory hunter?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Women's world cup on 09:17 - Jun 28 with 2108 viewsFireboy2

Women's world cup on 09:15 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you calling an England national team supporter a glory hunter?

Women's world cup on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 2067 viewsDippy

Women's world cup on 09:01 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another World Cup Semi Final for English football. At least one home nation is giving their fans something to cheer about.

Do you ever get bored?

Poll: Cooper Out

Women's world cup on 21:03 - Jun 28 with 1986 viewsBrynCartwright

Thought i would watch the France v USA game to see what the standard is like. Currently at half time I am still completely unconvinced. The amount of errors has been very high. I'm going to keep on going through the second half to see if it gets any better, but I am still convinced that Bala Town would give either team at least 5, bordering on 10 without conceding any.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Women's world cup on 21:22 - Jun 28 with 1967 viewsBrynCartwright

Women's world cup on 21:03 - Jun 28 by BrynCartwright

Thought i would watch the France v USA game to see what the standard is like. Currently at half time I am still completely unconvinced. The amount of errors has been very high. I'm going to keep on going through the second half to see if it gets any better, but I am still convinced that Bala Town would give either team at least 5, bordering on 10 without conceding any.

I know mate..It's like they haven't got any sense of spatial awareness or something...never seen so many passes to empty space...Renato Sanches would have a dream with these two teams...oh oh 2:0 to the Yanks

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Women's world cup on 21:53 - Jun 28 with 1940 viewsunion_jack

Women's world cup on 21:22 - Jun 28 by BrynCartwright

I know mate..It's like they haven't got any sense of spatial awareness or something...never seen so many passes to empty space...Renato Sanches would have a dream with these two teams...oh oh 2:0 to the Yanks

😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Women's world cup on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 1935 viewsTNT

Women's world cup on 09:01 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They put your men's england national football team to shame.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Women's world cup on 23:05 - Jun 28 with 1866 viewslondonlisa2001

I bet most of them would remember to use the right log in when pretending to have a conversation with themselves though...
Women's world cup on 01:25 - Jun 29 with 1805 viewsdameedna

Women's world cup on 23:05 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

I bet most of them would remember to use the right log in when pretending to have a conversation with themselves though...

That's awkward.

Moving on on. In a contact sport that involves skill, the idea of trying to find out where the womens international teams should be pegged against mens clubs is acceptable as banter.

Norway have a small squad and that is why they lost. Struggled to beat Australia due to tired legs and played an extra 30 minutes plus penalties. Norway would fare better with a longer rest or bigger squad.
Women's world cup on 10:30 - Jun 29 with 1735 viewsVincent_Vega

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Women's world cup on 10:43 - Jun 29 with 1717 viewsunion_jack

I think Bryn was fed up waiting for a reply from others so decided to converse with himself 😉. Probably the most sensible reply he’s had in a long while 😄.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Women's world cup on 12:57 - Jun 29 with 1674 viewsLord_Bony

Very enjoyable game last night. Could teach some Championship teams a few things.

Women's world cup on 13:13 - Jun 29 with 1661 views34dfgdf54

Women's world cup on 12:57 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

Very enjoyable game last night. Could teach some Championship teams a few things.

The US woman’s team lost to Dallas u15s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024