Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women's world cup 11:12 - Jun 7 with 27656 viewsLord_Bony

Starts tonight BBC1 anybody watching it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/07/women-worl

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Women's world cup on 22:04 - Jul 2 with 2320 viewsbuilthjack

Neville, on 10 times the wages of Sampson, got to the same stage as him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Women's world cup on 22:09 - Jul 2 with 2301 viewsjacabertawe

Women's world cup on 21:54 - Jul 2 by Lord_Bony

It's not coming home ...again.

"...GOING home"!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Women's world cup on 22:11 - Jul 2 with 2282 viewsraynor94

Women's world cup on 22:04 - Jul 2 by builthjack

Which player did Neville cop off with, to get to the same stage as Sampson

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Women's world cup on 22:11 - Jul 2 with 2282 viewssainthelens

Women's world cup on 22:04 - Jul 2 by builthjack

And his haircut is fckn dreadful.
Women's world cup on 22:15 - Jul 2 with 2263 viewsFireboy2

Women's world cup on 22:11 - Jul 2 by sainthelens

And his haircut is fckn dreadful.

You cant polish a turd SH
Women's world cup on 22:18 - Jul 2 with 2245 viewsLord_Bony

How the heck is this taking up the leading part of BBC news tonight? if that was Wales ladies knocked out it would be a 1 minutes slot near the end of the sports section.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Women's world cup on 22:21 - Jul 2 with 2226 viewssainthelens

Women's world cup on 22:18 - Jul 2 by Lord_Bony

How the heck is this taking up the leading part of BBC news tonight? if that was Wales ladies knocked out it would be a 1 minutes slot near the end of the sports section.

Glorifying failure, can't help themselves.
Women's world cup on 22:23 - Jul 2 with 2203 viewsBrynCartwright

VAR decisions were spot on. Definite offside against England, and a definite penalty. Don't know why the anti VAR guys are spraffing off. VAR spot on and the correct outcome on both occasions.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Women's world cup on 22:32 - Jul 2 with 2171 viewsraynor94

Women's world cup on 22:23 - Jul 2 by BrynCartwright

VAR decisions were spot on. Definite offside against England, and a definite penalty. Don't know why the anti VAR guys are spraffing off. VAR spot on and the correct outcome on both occasions.

That will teach White to cut her toenails before a tournament

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Women's world cup on 22:38 - Jul 2 with 2153 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Women's world cup on 22:32 - Jul 2 by raynor94

That will teach White to cut her toenails before a tournament

I have to say that White looks more composed when presented with a chance than countless Swans forwards I’ve seen over the last 50+ years.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Women's world cup on 22:41 - Jul 2 with 2135 viewssherpajacob

Women's world cup on 22:23 - Jul 2 by BrynCartwright

Not a,penalty for me.

Neither player had possession and if anything the England player kicked the American.

Before anybody says "there was contact", when did football stop being a physical contact sport?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Women's world cup on 22:55 - Jul 2 with 2109 viewsBadlands

Women's world cup on 22:21 - Jul 2 by sainthelens

Glorifying failure, can't help themselves.

It's what train has become since 2016 - glorifies stupid and failure and blames everyone else ... VAR tonight.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Women's world cup on 00:01 - Jul 3 with 2074 viewsbuilthjack

Women's world cup on 22:11 - Jul 2 by raynor94

Which player did Neville cop off with, to get to the same stage as Sampson

But did Sampson actually cop off with any? He had a six figure out of court settlement didn't he?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Women's world cup on 06:49 - Jul 3 with 2024 viewssainthelens

Women's world cup on 22:38 - Jul 2 by Joe_bradshaw

I have to say that White looks more composed when presented with a chance than countless Swans forwards I’ve seen over the last 50+ years.

Schecter.
Women's world cup on 21:23 - Jul 3 with 1880 viewsDippy

Anyone watching the Netherlands Vs Sweden.. both hit the bar this half

Poll: Cooper Out

Women's world cup on 21:37 - Jul 3 with 1864 viewslonglostjack

Women's world cup on 21:23 - Jul 3 by Dippy

Yes. First game I’ve seen. Some decent moves but lack of composure in final third. Complete lack of Deli Ali’esque cheating which is a positive.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Women's world cup on 22:32 - Jul 3 with 1826 viewssioni

Women's world cup on 21:37 - Jul 3 by longlostjack

Yes. First game I’ve seen. Some decent moves but lack of composure in final third. Complete lack of Deli Ali’esque cheating which is a positive.

Good goal by Netherlands. Do miss the multiple, effortless rolls. Would like to see them in my seakayak. No, belay that! They’ld be getting wet with every wave higher than 6 inches.
Women's world cup on 23:09 - Jul 3 with 1777 viewsPegojack

Women's world cup on 21:23 - Jul 3 by Dippy

Yes, watched it all, wish I hadn't.

Two very hard working teams with little flair who cancelled each other out. Netherlands won it with the only bit of attacking quality in the whole match.

USA will eat 'em for breakfast.

And what's with that black Dutch girl with the pink hair? Tremendous pace, but every time she got into a dangerous position, she had a complete brain fart, like a switch had been thrown, turning her brain to soup. The manager must have been tearing his hair out.
Women's world cup on 00:37 - Jul 4 with 1732 viewsBrynCartwright

Women's world cup on 23:09 - Jul 3 by Pegojack

Two very hard working teams with little flair who cancelled each other out. Netherlands won it with the only bit of attacking quality in the whole match.

And what's with that black Dutch girl with the pink hair? Tremendous pace, but every time she got into a dangerous position, she had a complete brain fart, like a switch had been thrown, turning her brain to soup. The manager must have been tearing his hair out.

It's an obvious issue with lady football that after some amazing skill, the final pass is often really bad. It's like park footie innit where the guy with a chance on goal shits themselves.. I've really enjoyed these last few games though, and good luck to the Dutch girls against the USA. I am a convert.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Women's world cup on 08:21 - Jul 4 with 1690 viewsPegojack

Women's world cup on 00:37 - Jul 4 by BrynCartwright

It's an obvious issue with lady football that after some amazing skill, the final pass is often really bad. It's like park footie innit where the guy with a chance on goal shits themselves.. I've really enjoyed these last few games though, and good luck to the Dutch girls against the USA. I am a convert.

I agree, I've enjoyed many of the matches. The USA v England game should have been the final, I think England would have seen off either of the two teams last night. I still can't get over why the England skipper was allowed to take that penalty instead of White, who knows how to tuck it away. Didn't Neville have any say in it? Mind you, Parris's penalty against Cameroon was pretty shyte too. Clearly an area they need to work on massively.

One other point I noticed in many matches, then I'll spare you any more of my expert ( ) punditry. How many times did we see wingers go to the goal line, get past their full back and run into the area, only to overhit a cross or put one tamely into the keeper's arms? Ladies' football has yet to get to grips with the idea of strikers checking their run into the box at the last moment, and the winger cutting the ball back to them from close to the goal line for them to have a shot from about 12 yards out. Something that happens often in mens football, but not being coached in the women's game, it would seem.
Women's world cup on 08:46 - Jul 4 with 1670 viewsWarwickHunt

Women's world cup on 23:09 - Jul 3 by Pegojack

Narsingh’s cousin. Probably.
Women's world cup on 16:32 - Jul 4 with 1594 viewsCooperman

Poor show from Neville.

Goes on holiday with 23 birds and only manages a semi.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Women's world cup on 18:24 - Jul 6 with 1464 viewsjacabertawe

Lost to Sweden. Fourth.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Women's world cup on 18:25 - Jul 6 with 1463 viewslonglostjack

NIce one Sweden 🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪 !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Women's world cup on 20:54 - Jul 6 with 1408 viewsbuilthjack

Women's world cup on 18:24 - Jul 6 by jacabertawe

Lost to Sweden. Fourth.

They finished third under Mark

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024