Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) 13:03 - Jun 7 with 67172 viewsgandhiaber

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:11 - Jun 11 with 2529 viewsNeath_Jack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:07 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

Bearing in mind his connection to those up the road, plus the fact we are now all pssed off at being mugged off....if he makes a bad start, it'll turn ugly pretty quick.

What did you think when Toshack senior got the gig? No bigger Cardiff man than him. No managerial experience.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:12 - Jun 11 with 2527 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:07 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

Bearing in mind his connection to those up the road, plus the fact we are now all pssed off at being mugged off....if he makes a bad start, it'll turn ugly pretty quick.

How have we been mugged off?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:16 - Jun 11 with 2491 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give the man a chance mun ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:16 - Jun 11 with 2494 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:12 - Jun 11 by raynor94

How have we been mugged off?

Are you fckn serious?
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:18 - Jun 11 with 2477 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:11 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

What did you think when Toshack senior got the gig? No bigger Cardiff man than him. No managerial experience.

We were in div 4 and going nowhere, his big connection was Liverpool.
Next question.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:19 - Jun 11 with 2472 viewsSwanDownUnder

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:59 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

Yeah but he's cheap, his father is a c*nt, he wore the wrong tie once etc etc etc.

Never mind, at least the wages we save on him, will go to pay Rooneys bonus. Or something just as half witted.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:19 - Jun 11 with 2470 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:16 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

Are you fckn serious?

Well can you please kindly explain in what context we have been mugged off

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:21 - Jun 11 with 2460 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:19 - Jun 11 by raynor94

Well can you please kindly explain in what context we have been mugged off

Don t wind me up you bute.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:22 - Jun 11 with 2449 viewsSwanseaman

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:18 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

We were in div 4 and going nowhere, his big connection was Liverpool.
Next question.

He came here as player manager, we were all bouncing to have j toshack playing for the swans, great times.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:22 - Jun 11 with 2446 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:21 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

Don t wind me up you bute.

Well you have lost me then

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:25 - Jun 11 with 2425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:25 - Jun 11 by nantywatcher

"Don't think Cooper has a lot of charisma and that could play against him."

None of us has seen him in an interview or press conferenc,e as yet - many posters on here (DickyThorpe etc) are taking a lot for-granted about the man.

Aye, Potter was hardly a Rodgers type either was he. Hardly any charisma really

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:28 - Jun 11 with 2411 viewsSwanseaman

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:25 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Aye, Potter was hardly a Rodgers type either was he. Hardly any charisma really

Carvalhal had the gift of the gab, he could talk the talk but had no idea when the pressure was on.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:43 - Jun 11 with 2332 viewsmagicdaps10

Regardless if you think he is the right choice or not, he has to be given a chance to prove himself.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 22:03 - Jun 11 with 2254 viewsmonmouth

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 21:43 - Jun 11 by magicdaps10

Regardless if you think he is the right choice or not, he has to be given a chance to prove himself.

Why wouldn't he be?

Don't confuse this site with real life.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 22:32 - Jun 11 with 2145 viewsjackrmee

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:26 - Jun 11 by builthjack

Big gamble this. More so than previous appointments.

The bigger the gamble, the bigger the rewards?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 07:24 - Jun 12 with 1893 viewsmagicdaps10

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 22:03 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Why wouldn't he be?

Don't confuse this site with real life.

I couldnt answer that one as I will be giving him my backing regardless of my worries.

You will have to ask someone who is not going to back him from the off to get your answer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 07:33 - Jun 12 with 1871 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 22:32 - Jun 11 by jackrmee

Jacket and Martinez left field appointments and they turned out well. We haven’t appointed run of the mill managers until we were in the Huw “ego gone mad” period and they we got relegated.
Swansea City - no ordinary run of the mil football club.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 07:48 - Jun 12 with 1832 viewsCooperman

Someone should dig up the threads regarding appointment of Rodgers and take a look at what was being said at the time. Then compare it to how things turned out.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 07:50 - Jun 12 with 1832 viewsraynor94

I see Boro are about to appoint Woodgate, I know who I'd prefer

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 09:40 - Jun 12 with 1644 viewsJoe_bradshaw

5 days and counting.

How short is shortly?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 09:56 - Jun 12 with 1585 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Agreed but it is more likely to work from a solid base, style of play, Premiership income, decent experienced players.

It is more of a problem in our current position though, we are in transition with a massive drop in income and a bunch of kids with no experience, this could easily go tits up!
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:46 - Jun 12 with 1489 viewsPhil_S

So despite the fact that most people will know the square root of f**k all about him he has already been written off in certain quarters with some pretty crazy accusations of "having worked with kids he wont know how to deal with adults" being the finest of them all.

Give him a chance, the fact that Birch, Leon and Curt have all been involved gives me more comfort than an opinion from someone who decides to call him "pooper" in a true playground style level of amusement.

He may be brilliant, he may be a disaster but I am more comforted by the fact we appear to have gone through a robust procedure to get here.

Give him the chance that others think he deserves. Others who we respect hugely (leon and Curt)
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:50 - Jun 12 with 1482 viewsSwanseaman

The bigger the gamble the bigger the loss could be too

It could go either way, but I think the rewards are worth the risk. losing Daniel james could cause us the most damage, if Cooper is able to bring in some decent players that would be a big help.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 10:52]

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 12 with 1455 viewsandypitt56

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:46 - Jun 12 by Phil_S

So despite the fact that most people will know the square root of f**k all about him he has already been written off in certain quarters with some pretty crazy accusations of "having worked with kids he wont know how to deal with adults" being the finest of them all.

Give him a chance, the fact that Birch, Leon and Curt have all been involved gives me more comfort than an opinion from someone who decides to call him "pooper" in a true playground style level of amusement.

He may be brilliant, he may be a disaster but I am more comforted by the fact we appear to have gone through a robust procedure to get here.

Give him the chance that others think he deserves. Others who we respect hugely (leon and Curt)

Great post!
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:58 - Jun 12 with 1430 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:46 - Jun 12 by Phil_S

What makes you the authority on everything?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024