Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) 13:03 - Jun 7 with 67136 viewsgandhiaber

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:27 - Jun 13 with 3337 viewsexiledinenglandjack

He’s in the original tweet at the training ground
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 13:29]
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 13 with 2962 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Taking his time, has he changed his mind!!!

I suppose no chance best opportunity he's going to get, strikes me as a potential Trollope from the Scum, I hope I'm wrong!
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:53 - Jun 13 with 2904 viewsSwansea93

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 13 by AlfieMooresSon

I suppose no chance best opportunity he's going to get, strikes me as a potential Trollope from the Scum, I hope I'm wrong!

He's at Fairwood now he'll be announced later on.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:57 - Jun 13 with 2873 viewsSwanseaman

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:53 - Jun 13 by Swansea93

He's at Fairwood now he'll be announced later on.

finally, the SC joining SC announcement will be 'shortly'

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 16:10 - Jun 13 with 2828 viewsAustinIsOurHero

been told today at 5.00pm

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:30 - Jun 13 with 2615 viewsSwanseaman

it's official

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:31 - Jun 13 with 2613 viewsbryncochjack

Finally on the website. Maybe "shortly" was a daft adverb to choose.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:32 - Jun 13 with 2601 viewsBlue_Blood

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 13 by AlfieMooresSon

What does that mean?

If it means that Cooper will flop like Trollope did at Cardiff then you've failed to take into account the context of the both situations.

At Cardiff we just came out of possibly the most tragic style of football I have ever witnessed under Slade (and believe me that takes some doing)

Trollope came into a situation where he was on a hiding to nothing due to a whole host of reasons.

- the club was still in a hangover from relegation
- the fans still hated Tan for the red debacle
- the fans weren't primed for patient football
- we didn't have the players for a progressive style of football
- Trollope was away most of the summer with Wales

Your case is completely different. A lot of the ground work was laid by Potter last season.
Cooper by all accounts will be a suitable manager to build on that.
As long as you don't lose too many players you showed last year that you could compete playing possession based football.

He couldn't rock up at Cardiff this season and take over from Warnock but I was in your position I'd be fairly optimistic.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:38 - Jun 13 with 2564 viewsSwanseaman

good to see that Mike Marsh has also been confirmed.

Cooper has said: “This opportunity is something I’ve been working towards my whole life, certainly since I started coaching 22 years ago, and I’m extremely grateful to Swansea for giving me this chance.

“I have already done a huge amount of homework on the playing style, the squad and plans for pre- season. Now I just can’t wait to get started.’’

“I know what style and quality of football the fans demand. It matches my vision perfectly.’’

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-boss-cooper-relishing-liberty-opportunity
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 17:46]

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:42 - Jun 13 with 2518 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:32 - Jun 13 by Blue_Blood

What does that mean?

If it means that Cooper will flop like Trollope did at Cardiff then you've failed to take into account the context of the both situations.

At Cardiff we just came out of possibly the most tragic style of football I have ever witnessed under Slade (and believe me that takes some doing)

Trollope came into a situation where he was on a hiding to nothing due to a whole host of reasons.

- the club was still in a hangover from relegation
- the fans still hated Tan for the red debacle
- the fans weren't primed for patient football
- we didn't have the players for a progressive style of football
- Trollope was away most of the summer with Wales

Your case is completely different. A lot of the ground work was laid by Potter last season.
Cooper by all accounts will be a suitable manager to build on that.
As long as you don't lose too many players you showed last year that you could compete playing possession based football.

He couldn't rock up at Cardiff this season and take over from Warnock but I was in your position I'd be fairly optimistic.

So grateful for your input.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:50 - Jun 13 with 2462 viewsfrancos16

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:38 - Jun 13 by Swanseaman

good to see that Mike Marsh has also been confirmed.

Cooper has said: “This opportunity is something I’ve been working towards my whole life, certainly since I started coaching 22 years ago, and I’m extremely grateful to Swansea for giving me this chance.

“I have already done a huge amount of homework on the playing style, the squad and plans for pre- season. Now I just can’t wait to get started.’’

“I know what style and quality of football the fans demand. It matches my vision perfectly.’’

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-boss-cooper-relishing-liberty-opportunity
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 17:46]

Just like Clement ‘ the clipboard ‘ , he will die on his arse ! Completely and utterly out of his depth ...... but I won’t say I told you so in December .... sorry make that November when you are all bleating like a bunch of sheep for him to go
F..cking suicidal appointment
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:51 - Jun 13 with 2451 viewsSwanseaman

Birch speaks:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/cooper-confirmed-new-swans-head-coach

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:54 - Jun 13 with 2426 viewsZaxx

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:50 - Jun 13 by francos16

Just like Clement ‘ the clipboard ‘ , he will die on his arse ! Completely and utterly out of his depth ...... but I won’t say I told you so in December .... sorry make that November when you are all bleating like a bunch of sheep for him to go

All?

I'd just like to give him a chance atm, just like any player or manager who takes the field for us.
Face for radio though to be fair...
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:57 - Jun 13 with 2399 viewsSwanseaman

You could be right, and there is no way I can know for sure if he will be a success or not, just the same as there is no way you can know for sure that he will fail.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:59 - Jun 13 with 2389 viewsnantywatcher

Definitely not the most mature 16 year old on this forum.
Sheesh!
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:20 - Jun 13 with 2281 viewsfrancos16

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:59 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

Definitely not the most mature 16 year old on this forum.
Sheesh!

I was right about Clement , check the historical postings !!!!! . 21 is a great age to be ...... maybe you just can’t remember that far back
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:25 - Jun 13 with 2249 viewsSwanseaman

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:20 - Jun 13 by francos16

I was right about Clement , check the historical postings !!!!! . 21 is a great age to be ...... maybe you just can’t remember that far back

I saw that you were right about clement in your old posts.

it looked like you had your 'he will die on his arse ! Completely and utterly out of his depth I won’t say I told you so in December' post all ready and waiting to get it in as soon as cooper was announced as manger.

if he fails in a few months, then you can say to check out this post, well done..

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:28 - Jun 13 with 2234 viewssainthelens

Fckn bute, I've got doubts but at least wish him well.
If we didn't know better you'd think you want him to fail.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:33 - Jun 13 with 2205 viewsfrancos16

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:28 - Jun 13 by sainthelens

Fckn bute, I've got doubts but at least wish him well.
If we didn't know better you'd think you want him to fail.

Cheers Swanseaman appreciate it .....but it might be a bit earlier ...... mid October
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 13 with 2176 viewsBlue_Blood

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:42 - Jun 13 by sainthelens

So grateful for your input.

You're welcome
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 19:09]
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 22:46 - Jun 13 with 1980 viewsjackrmee

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:20 - Jun 13 by francos16

Act your age then fella

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:47 - Jun 14 with 1859 viewssainthelens

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 13 by Blue_Blood

You're welcome
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 19:09]

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:44 - Aug 29 with 1403 viewsCaptain_Sham

Francos16 was unavailable for comment.

Its just a ride.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 14:47 - Aug 29 with 1314 viewsMrSwerve

Really is amazing how many people are unwilling to give someone a chance.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 14:58 - Aug 29 with 1291 viewsNotLoyal

It's also amazing how many people are so happy to tell he world they are right. I personally thought cooper was another good appointment but there does seem to be a few who want to reinstate their superiority on his matter.

Let's not forget at some point he will be the bastard child just like Martinez, Laudrup, Potter, Rodgers et al.

Eye on the ball jacks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024