Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) 13:03 - Jun 7 with 67131 viewsgandhiaber

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:54 - Jun 10 with 3726 viewswaynekerr55

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:47 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

“Ever since they started to offer free coffee in here it has been like a bloody soup kitchen.“

"Not okay. No child should want quinoa"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:55 - Jun 10 with 3719 viewswaynekerr55

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:14 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

I still laugh at the Waitrose Essentials Brioche!

Not to mention "Essentials Coconut Milk"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 16:04 - Jun 10 with 3665 viewsandypitt56

Stu James has tweeted that all evidence points to cooper being appointed.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 16:06 - Jun 10 with 3646 viewslondonlisa2001

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:45 - Jun 10 by Devz00

Not sure if all the negative comments on his old man is just based around him being a scummer or his refereeing history?
But I worked in Tesco as a student and once he knew I was a Jack he used to speak to me every week when he came in. He was always genuinely tidy and made the effort to talk football etc. Just had a bit of banter about the rivalry and told me some stories about him reffing us. Tidy bloke in my book, apart from the club he supports.

He may well be a lovely person.

But he was the most biased referee I’ve seen...
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 16:07 - Jun 10 with 3638 viewsmonmouth

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:51 - Jun 10 by WarwickHunt

Trofi wives.

F*ck, I had to google it.

Let the side down badly there. I’m sure we must have had some at Penlan school dinners too...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:02 - Jun 10 with 3373 viewsGlyn1

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:26 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Impossible to spend all that time in Sheen Waitrose without it rubbing off...

Ignore the hoi polloi - they're just annoyed that there isn't a Waitrose within 40 miles of Swansea. But I'm surprised that Warwick frequents the Waitrose in Sheen. Frankly that seems to me like he's slumming it a little, I always had him down as a Whole Foods, Richmond type of dude.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:26 - Jun 10 with 3104 viewsWarwickHunt

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 17:02 - Jun 10 by Glyn1

Ignore the hoi polloi - they're just annoyed that there isn't a Waitrose within 40 miles of Swansea. But I'm surprised that Warwick frequents the Waitrose in Sheen. Frankly that seems to me like he's slumming it a little, I always had him down as a Whole Foods, Richmond type of dude.

Whole Foods? Fûck off is it...

Fortnums and Berry Brothers, mun.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 10 with 3021 viewsSwansea93

1/10 now, tomorrow announcement we thinking?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:04 - Jun 10 with 2899 viewstheloneranger

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 16:07 - Jun 10 by monmouth

F*ck, I had to google it.

Let the side down badly there. I’m sure we must have had some at Penlan school dinners too...

Penlan school dinners ...

Every week I used to look forward to that lovely Italian Pasta, served with baby new potatoes, fine green beans, basil pesto, finely grated Parmesan, and some pine nuts.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:08 - Jun 10 with 2877 viewsNeathJack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:11 - Jun 10 with 2847 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:08 - Jun 10 by NeathJack

Totally underwhelmed.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:16 - Jun 10 with 2821 viewsthornabyswan

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:11 - Jun 10 by sainthelens

Totally underwhelmed.

Prefer him to some has been who has been failing for years.

A gamble but all managers are

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 2805 viewsmagicdaps10

Clear indication that we are going with youth.

I just hope that he is one of those left field appointments that work and importantly the board support him.

The wage they were prepared to give Potter
Potter's compo
Dan James fee.

Enough there to get him going.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:21 - Jun 10 with 2783 viewsSwanseaman

skybet has him as a cert now at 1/20

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:22 - Jun 10 with 2767 viewsNeath_Jack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:08 - Jun 10 by NeathJack

Yeah but was does the messiah Nixon say about it? After all, he knows everything about every club...

Grown men mind

Cue all the mouth-breathers go on about cheap option etc etc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:23 - Jun 10 with 2758 viewsraynor94

I'd much prefer Cooper, to the other names in the frame

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:28 - Jun 10 with 2715 viewsNotLoyal

Couldn't we just employ Frank Burrows and get him to stare at Kaplan and Levien until they fück off ?

Just an idea.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:28 - Jun 10 with 2715 viewsNeathJack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:22 - Jun 10 by Neath_Jack

Yeah but was does the messiah Nixon say about it? After all, he knows everything about every club...

Grown men mind

No idea what Nixon has to say as he's blocked me
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:40 - Jun 10 with 2631 viewsSwanjaxs

Coopers got the gig, why the wait to announce ffs
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 19:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:44 - Jun 10 with 2605 viewsmagicdaps10

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:22 - Jun 10 by Neath_Jack

Grown men mind

You are saying that because you know he is a cheap option.......get it in early!!

Lets just hope he is a cheap option that comes off, better an expensive one that doesnt.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:45 - Jun 10 with 2591 viewsSwanseaman

Tweet from Stuart James:
‏

@StuartJamesGNM
Follow Follow @StuartJamesGNM
More
Further to earlier tweet, Steve Cooper will be Swansea's new manager - expect it to be confirmed within 24 hours.
Been a thorough process - two interviews & a conference call with the owners.
Cooper, currently England's U17 coach, is likely to bring in Mike Marsh as his No2.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:54 - Jun 10 with 2499 viewsSwanjaxs

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:45 - Jun 10 by Swanseaman

Tweet from Stuart James:
‏

@StuartJamesGNM
Follow Follow @StuartJamesGNM
More
Further to earlier tweet, Steve Cooper will be Swansea's new manager - expect it to be confirmed within 24 hours.
Been a thorough process - two interviews & a conference call with the owners.
Cooper, currently England's U17 coach, is likely to bring in Mike Marsh as his No2.

A conference call with the owners indeed! Pity the gutless cùnts couldn't drag thier assholes over the pond to oversee the appointment... #wànkers

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:56 - Jun 10 with 2484 viewsmagicdaps10

They will be over in a flash once Birch finds suitable buyers.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 10 with 2362 viewsBLAZE

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 19:54 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

A conference call with the owners indeed! Pity the gutless cùnts couldn't drag thier assholes over the pond to oversee the appointment... #wànkers

The only thing they'd have added to the process is the fee for their first class tickets each way. Leave the f*ckers where they are and let Birch sort their mess out, I say
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 20:15 - Jun 10 with 2312 viewsSwanjaxs

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 10 by BLAZE

The only thing they'd have added to the process is the fee for their first class tickets each way. Leave the f*ckers where they are and let Birch sort their mess out, I say

And I say you are absolutely correct ... just pointing out the obvious 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024