Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James 00:20 - Jun 8 with 3985 viewsskacrazy

Watching Dan James on Sky News. I wish him well but I don't know about you but I wanted more. If our current owners have no intention of investing in us then I just hope they sell sooner rather than later.
Dan James on 08:19 - Jun 8 with 3801 viewsskacrazy

Reading that back I didn't word it very well. I meant that I wanted to see more of him in a swans shirt.
Dan James on 09:31 - Jun 8 with 3602 viewsBadlands

Do you mean more money for Dan James?
Even for a 21 year old and potential that was an excellent price given his stats and that he wanted to leave.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James on 09:42 - Jun 8 with 3573 viewstrinityann

Modern media is fickle, before he signed for United he was up and coming potential star. Now that he has signed its all full of criticism that's he's not good enough etc.
Dan James on 10:25 - Jun 8 with 3485 viewsjack247

I think more or less everyone hopes our current owners sell sooner than later, including our current owners.
Dan James on 11:29 - Jun 8 with 3374 viewsmonmouth

I don’t trust them an inch, but there’s a lot worse than them out there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James on 12:36 - Jun 8 with 3272 viewsoldcob

Dan James on 11:29 - Jun 8 by monmouth

I don’t trust them an inch, but there’s a lot worse than them out there.

Is there? Who?
Dan James on 13:10 - Jun 8 with 3209 viewsskacrazy

No, after last season and watching the highlights on Sky I wanted to see more of him playing for us but I understand that if a team like Man U come knocking no one is going to turn that down. I just hope he's not the first of many because we need to keep most of this squad together and build to progress next season.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 13:44]
Dan James on 20:13 - Jun 8 with 2923 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James on 08:19 - Jun 8 by skacrazy

Reading that back I didn't word it very well. I meant that I wanted to see more of him in a swans shirt.

Yep, me too. Bottom line for the team is that we’ve lost the one player who regularly got bums off seats. Without players like him football can get a bit dull, so let’s hope someone’s ready to step into his shoes (or we unearth a gem on the cheap).
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James on 20:18 - Jun 8 with 2901 viewsplasjack

Dan James on 20:13 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

Yep, me too. Bottom line for the team is that we’ve lost the one player who regularly got bums off seats. Without players like him football can get a bit dull, so let’s hope someone’s ready to step into his shoes (or we unearth a gem on the cheap).

Must be potential players in our academy that can step up?.
Dan James on 01:01 - Jun 9 with 2760 viewsJackSomething

Dan James on 12:36 - Jun 8 by oldcob

Is there? Who?

The Oystons at Blackpool (until recently). The owners at Bolton and Coventry. I'm sure there are many more.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dan James on 18:45 - Jun 9 with 2499 viewsGlyn1

Dan James on 01:01 - Jun 9 by JackSomething

The Oystons at Blackpool (until recently). The owners at Bolton and Coventry. I'm sure there are many more.

Charlton as well.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dan James on 19:43 - Jun 9 with 2427 viewsBadlands

Dan James on 13:10 - Jun 8 by skacrazy

No, after last season and watching the highlights on Sky I wanted to see more of him playing for us but I understand that if a team like Man U come knocking no one is going to turn that down. I just hope he's not the first of many because we need to keep most of this squad together and build to progress next season.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 13:44]

C'mon he wasn't even going to turn down a move to Leeds!
If he turns out to be fantastic, well good for him.
But, I think he has too much to make up sine he arrived he has always had pace but also has trouble knowing what to do with the ball especially when he has time to think.
Maybe, with better players he'll not need the quickness of thought and accuracy to deliver regular assists.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James on 10:57 - Jun 11 with 2091 viewsdameedna

I have no doubt DJ will be a star at his new club.
Dan James on 18:22 - Jun 11 with 1877 viewsDewi1jack

Dan James on 12:36 - Jun 8 by oldcob

Is there? Who?

Dimwit, shagger, beaky, van clog and a few others to name just a few 🤐

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024