Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zagreb 02:24 - Jun 8 with 6056 views34dfgdf54

Anyone out here keep your wits about you.

8 of us out having a quiet beer, ended up being set upon by lads in balaclavas carrying knives. F*cking scary, different level out here.
Zagreb on 20:55 - Jun 9 with 1202 viewspencoedjack

Zagreb on 20:48 - Jun 9 by taffpunk

My lot would...not last Century mind...

Of that I have no doubt that prick Bluebird is slightly different though
Zagreb on 21:10 - Jun 9 with 1143 viewsNotLoyal

Zagreb on 16:47 - Jun 8 by FieryJack

Great shame that nobody today has any awareness of the vile & sadistic atrocities carried out by the Croatian Ustashe (fascists) in WW2.

Even senior German officers were sickened and appalled by what they witnessed in Croatia, and disassociated themselves from it.

Everyone's heard of Auschwitz - and now it's about time people googled the word Jasenovac, and found out what these filthy, Croatian fascist bast*rds were responsible for.

Those balaclava thugs in Zagreb are probably direct descendants.

I did several peacekeeping tours after the recent conflicts, both sides whatever they represented were off the fücking scale with their disgusting evil ways. Thousands lost, their value on human life is almost zero. Cünts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Zagreb on 21:54 - Jun 9 with 1088 viewsTNT

Zagreb on 15:28 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

There’s some pretty naive fukers (or those who’ve never followed Wales away) on here if they think the Basseys would help out Jacks following Wales away

With his posting history Bluebird would be in that category

Yeah, you can imagine the next chapter in their crummy little book.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Zagreb on 22:24 - Jun 9 with 1043 viewsSwanjaxs

Zagreb on 15:28 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

There’s some pretty naive fukers (or those who’ve never followed Wales away) on here if they think the Basseys would help out Jacks following Wales away

With his posting history Bluebird would be in that category

I doubt very much that blueturd was even out there mate, in fact I'm gona call bullshìt on his post 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Zagreb on 23:23 - Jun 9 with 959 viewsFireboy2

Zagreb on 16:47 - Jun 8 by FieryJack

Great shame that nobody today has any awareness of the vile & sadistic atrocities carried out by the Croatian Ustashe (fascists) in WW2.

Even senior German officers were sickened and appalled by what they witnessed in Croatia, and disassociated themselves from it.

Everyone's heard of Auschwitz - and now it's about time people googled the word Jasenovac, and found out what these filthy, Croatian fascist bast*rds were responsible for.

Those balaclava thugs in Zagreb are probably direct descendants.

Fack me FJ, what a set of cvnts they were, i had no idea of those atrocities, i loved history at school but no wonder that wasnt in the curriculum.
Zagreb on 23:33 - Jun 9 with 939 viewsjack_lord

Zagreb on 15:22 - Jun 9 by Badlands

Yugoslavia was incredibly complicated but kept 'non-aligned' by Tito for many years.
We travelled through just after his death and found the heavily armed border guards on the train in the north (on the border with Trieste) were happy for us to sit in the corridor and accepted what we said was in out camping bags & rucksacks.

When they opened the door to a packed carriage and asked, "English' but got, 'Nein, Deutch' even traveller and their bags were searched and question.
On leaving the senior officer winked at us and said, 'We still remember the war!'
The area had been subject to Nazi ethnic cleansing in the 40s.

But, when we reached Belgrade (Serbia) the mood of the locals was very dark and threatening as there was a communist youth alley in town. A Nazi / Fascist Asia puppet through WW2.

Me and a mate had a similar experience on a train going the other way in to Italy with the border guards. We showed our British passports and they smiled and waved us through but the grief the other passengers had was startling.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Zagreb on 07:37 - Jun 10 with 820 viewspencoedjack

Zagreb on 22:24 - Jun 9 by Swanjaxs

I doubt very much that blueturd was even out there mate, in fact I'm gona call bullshìt on his post 👍

Yep I thought the same
Zagreb on 13:50 - Jun 10 with 673 viewsSwanjaxs

Zagreb on 07:37 - Jun 10 by pencoedjack

Yep I thought the same

The belter can't be arsed to watch his own shower of shyt up the road and he thinks we believe he's travelling Europe following Wales with his bucket hat on... fackin melt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024