Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? 10:28 - Jun 8 with 7197 viewsNotLoyal

I sense they are smelling the Yankee dollar here.
Selling off the youngsters and no more coming through or joining us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 06:45 - Jun 9 with 1584 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Narsingh’s Contract is up at the end of June . Imagine if beaky hadn’t have made the Andre Ayew, Borja and Bony transfer clusterf*cks we’d be in a strong position right now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:29 - Jun 9 with 1454 viewsNotLoyal

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:20 - Jun 8 by jasper_T

The "alleged debt" never decreases because we've not taken any money in since last summer. How's it supposed to go down when every Championship club runs an operational loss?

I say alleged debt without any proof there is a debt, granted there could be but I've seen nothing to prove it.

OK I've changed it.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:44 - Jun 9 with 1429 viewsCooperman

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:29 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

I say alleged debt without any proof there is a debt, granted there could be but I've seen nothing to prove it.

Debt and planned operational losses are two completely different things but many get one mixed up with the other.

I cannot comment on levels of debt as I have not seen detailed accounts but I will stake my next pay cheque on planned operational losses in 2018 - 19.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2019 10:45]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:47 - Jun 9 with 1420 viewsNotLoyal

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:44 - Jun 9 by Cooperman

Debt and planned operational losses are two completely different things but many get one mixed up with the other.

I cannot comment on levels of debt as I have not seen detailed accounts but I will stake my next pay cheque on planned operational losses in 2018 - 19.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2019 10:45]

I know the trust haven't had the access they want and NDA was mentioned. All I'm looking for is access to the alleged losses by the trust and for them to say, yes it's all good, we are being run correctly, it's in hand.

And the reason they are not allowed access tells me it isn't.
Asset stripping is the only alternative reason without assurances.

OK I've changed it.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:52 - Jun 9 with 1408 viewsCooperman

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:47 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

I know the trust haven't had the access they want and NDA was mentioned. All I'm looking for is access to the alleged losses by the trust and for them to say, yes it's all good, we are being run correctly, it's in hand.

And the reason they are not allowed access tells me it isn't.
Asset stripping is the only alternative reason without assurances.

Indeed, the lack of transparency is certainly a worry.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:36 - Jun 9 with 1356 viewsmagicdaps10

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:20 - Jun 8 by jasper_T

The "alleged debt" never decreases because we've not taken any money in since last summer. How's it supposed to go down when every Championship club runs an operational loss?

Gate receipts
Merchandise

Oh and I forgot.....we had a 5m payment in from Everton for Siggy, we just had a 3m final payment on Llorente, lets not forget the money from Potter and his backroom staff.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:40 - Jun 9 with 1349 viewsNotLoyal

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:36 - Jun 9 by magicdaps10

Gate receipts
Merchandise

Oh and I forgot.....we had a 5m payment in from Everton for Siggy, we just had a 3m final payment on Llorente, lets not forget the money from Potter and his backroom staff.

17 players on loan or gone 🤔

OK I've changed it.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:48 - Jun 9 with 1336 viewsCooperman

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:36 - Jun 9 by magicdaps10

Gate receipts
Merchandise

Paying off a string of managers and backroom staff
Running an academy
Paying 400 salaries
Paying for the merchandise before it’s sold to the public

Login to get fewer ads

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:55 - Jun 9 with 1321 viewsNotLoyal

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:48 - Jun 9 by Cooperman

Running an academy
Paying 400 salaries

I would just love to be assured mate, and would throw my full support behind these part owners if I could be, as much as I'm sure we all would.

Appeasing appointments like Britton and Curtis may please certain intelligencia but not those who know exactly the game they are playing.

OK I've changed it.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:17 - Jun 9 with 1299 viewsjasper_T

Gate receipts
Merchandise

Gate receipts at our 20k stadium and merchandise sold from a club shop we've just had to shut.

It's crazy to imagine we've somehow been making money when 90% of the football league doesn't and we have massive and obvious drains on our finances still hanging about.

The scheduled £5m payment for Gylfi was borrowed against the January after he left. We didn't have cash on hand even when the Premier League was paying us £100m a year.
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:44 - Jun 9 with 1275 viewsmagicdaps10

So we have taken in money since last summer!?

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:45 - Jun 9 with 1271 viewsmagicdaps10

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:48 - Jun 9 by Cooperman

Running an academy
Paying 400 salaries

Not arguing that but we have taken money in since last summer.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:51 - Jun 9 with 1255 viewsdameedna

This is a positive outcome..
another positive outcone is not selling to Leeds and ..
a hypothetical outcome is we could get promoted partly due to the funds received.
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:57 - Jun 9 with 1242 viewsNotLoyal

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:51 - Jun 9 by dameedna

This is a positive outcome..
another positive outcone is not selling to Leeds and ..
a hypothetical outcome is we could get promoted partly due to the funds received.

Thanks to Huw ?

OK I've changed it.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 14:54 - Jun 9 with 1181 viewsBadlands

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 10:29 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

but you are claiming asset striping with, 'nothing to prove it.'

In the PL, TV and League contributed c£122 million
Last season it will be around £3.2 million (+£41 million parachute)
The difference is c £75 million this year.
Next season there will be even less money from outside the club and thanks to our 'fans' who stay at home when the Liverpools and Man Us don't play or claim to be sticking it to the man our already ridiculously low tickets sales will provide even less for the club.
That means their investment has lost c £35 million.
But we also know a massive gamble was taken to bring players in on ridiculous transfers and even more bank breaking wages.
For a simple guide try
https://swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/wheres-the-money-gone-not-to-d-c-united-fina

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 18:32 - Jun 9 with 1129 viewsjacktheripper

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:40 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

17 players on loan or gone 🤔

But we didn't get rid of the highest earners, Bony, the Ayews and Baston. Our wage bill alone in the Prem was over 90mill and added to that another 25mill just on day to day running costs. We required some dramatic cost cutting to get these down to manageable levels.
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 06:07 - Jun 10 with 1030 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:55 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

I would just love to be assured mate, and would throw my full support behind these part owners if I could be, as much as I'm sure we all would.

Appeasing appointments like Britton and Curtis may please certain intelligencia but not those who know exactly the game they are playing.

That is Birch’s doing. He must have been mortified how badly the relationship between the club and fans had gone. He’s trying his best to get us back on an even keel and he’s probably the best man available in British football to do it.

If we get rid of the Ayews the only millstone left would be Borja and whilst he’s not ripping up trees I’d be prepared to give him a go in the championship. With Celina , Routledge and possibly Montero (ok forgot about that millstone lol) around him he could very well hit 20 plus. If we keep McBurnie there could be a good partnership there (although socks seems to want out too - if we got ten million pounds plus for him that would ease things even more).

One things for sure - it's going to be a very interesting summer .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 07:00 - Jun 10 with 1013 viewsCooperman

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 06:07 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

That is Birch’s doing. He must have been mortified how badly the relationship between the club and fans had gone. He’s trying his best to get us back on an even keel and he’s probably the best man available in British football to do it.

If we get rid of the Ayews the only millstone left would be Borja and whilst he’s not ripping up trees I’d be prepared to give him a go in the championship. With Celina , Routledge and possibly Montero (ok forgot about that millstone lol) around him he could very well hit 20 plus. If we keep McBurnie there could be a good partnership there (although socks seems to want out too - if we got ten million pounds plus for him that would ease things even more).

That assumes Baston would be willing to play for us at Championship level. I can’t see it myself.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 07:04 - Jun 10 with 1007 viewsCooperman

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 11:55 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

That probably applies to all of us who read PS.

Their stance is turning fans away rather than galvanising the fan base.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:17 - Jun 10 with 893 viewsandrew

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 06:07 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

What makes you think socks wants to go? He seems to love the club more than anyone.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:25 - Jun 10 with 768 viewsMrSwerve

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 12:17 - Jun 10 by andrew

What makes you think socks wants to go? He seems to love the club more than anyone.

Has he kissed the badge?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:27 - Jun 10 with 766 viewshobo

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 07:00 - Jun 10 by Cooperman

That assumes Baston would be willing to play for us at Championship level. I can’t see it myself.

He's not been lighting up La Liga has he. The Championship will be the best he can hope for at the moment and he should be chomping at the bit to make this the season where he rekindles his career
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:40 - Jun 10 with 750 viewsCooperman

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:27 - Jun 10 by hobo

He's not been lighting up La Liga has he. The Championship will be the best he can hope for at the moment and he should be chomping at the bit to make this the season where he rekindles his career

We cannot afford him on our payroll for the next twelve months.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 19:19 - Jun 10 with 687 viewsNotLoyal

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 14:54 - Jun 9 by Badlands

but you are claiming asset striping with, 'nothing to prove it.'

In the PL, TV and League contributed c£122 million
Last season it will be around £3.2 million (+£41 million parachute)
The difference is c £75 million this year.
Next season there will be even less money from outside the club and thanks to our 'fans' who stay at home when the Liverpools and Man Us don't play or claim to be sticking it to the man our already ridiculously low tickets sales will provide even less for the club.
That means their investment has lost c £35 million.
But we also know a massive gamble was taken to bring players in on ridiculous transfers and even more bank breaking wages.
For a simple guide try
https://swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/wheres-the-money-gone-not-to-d-c-united-fina

I'll keep it simpler, people who cover things up have something to hide.

OK I've changed it.

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 19:43 - Jun 10 with 662 viewsswan_si

Apparently Real Zaragoza interested in Borja, according to Football league world, whoever they are.
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/988447120?-1881:1065
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024