Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? 10:28 - Jun 8 with 7196 viewsNotLoyal

I sense they are smelling the Yankee dollar here.
Selling off the youngsters and no more coming through or joining us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:31 - Jun 10 with 923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:40 - Jun 10 by Cooperman

We cannot afford him on our payroll for the next twelve months.

If Zaragoza don’t sign him and nobody wants him on loan we won’t have much choice

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:36 - Jun 10 with 912 viewsBadlands

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 19:19 - Jun 10 by NotLoyal

I'll keep it simpler, people who cover things up have something to hide.

So still happy that you are allowed to make accusations with 'no proof' and ignore reality even when there is a published documentation to the contrary!
No more to be said really.

As for Boston - get him back for pre-season.
Either he leaves or plays for us, shows his worth and earns a transfer or fails and pretty much sees an end to his career.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:38 - Jun 10 with 907 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:36 - Jun 10 by Badlands

So still happy that you are allowed to make accusations with 'no proof' and ignore reality even when there is a published documentation to the contrary!

Either he leaves or plays for us, shows his worth and earns a transfer or fails and pretty much sees an end to his career.

I’ve got “more than a feeling” you could be right......

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:39 - Jun 10 with 902 viewsSwanjaxs

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:36 - Jun 10 by Badlands

Boston

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 21:38 - Jun 10 with 858 viewskarnataka

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 20:38 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I’ve got “more than a feeling” you could be right......

You're showing your age!
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:40 - Jun 10 with 850 viewshobo

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:40 - Jun 10 by Cooperman

We cannot afford him on our payroll for the next twelve months.

Oh I'm sure we can. He's not on A Ayew type wages that's for sure
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 21:41]
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 22:18 - Jun 10 with 825 viewslonglostjack

Agree. If he can’t be loaned out and refuses to play for us then stick him in the stands for a season.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:19 - Jun 10 with 765 viewsjasper_T

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:40 - Jun 10 by hobo

He's on about half an Ayew, or 3 McBurnies.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:50 - Jun 10 with 727 viewsCooperman

You think we can afford to pay £50k per week to one single player and remain competitive?

Please tell me how.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 23:51]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 00:36 - Jun 11 with 713 viewstheloneranger

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 17:27 - Jun 10 by hobo

He's not been lighting up La Liga has he. The Championship will be the best he can hope for at the moment and he should be chomping at the bit to make this the season where he rekindles his career

We can't get him to set foot back in the country.

Borja hasn't been back at the Liberty for a very long time ... Even when his loan spell finished at Malaga last summer, he stayed on in Spain until he joined Alaves on loan.
Perhaps it will be different with Birch.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 00:42 - Jun 11 with 708 viewstheloneranger

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 19:43 - Jun 10 by swan_si

Apparently Real Zaragoza interested in Borja, according to Football league world, whoever they are.
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/988447120?-1881:1065

He's already spent a season on loan there 2014/15

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 07:00 - Jun 11 with 660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 00:42 - Jun 11 by theloneranger

He's already spent a season on loan there 2014/15

If they can give us a couple of million even better. A big step in the right direction getting his wages off the books

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:30 - Jun 11 with 584 viewsAngelRangelQS

£15m signings don't come with cheap wages
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 16:47 - Jun 11 with 536 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I don't know but it would buy a nice few Cadillacs!
Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 18:24 - Jun 11 with 473 viewsraynor94

Is Dan James money enough to satisfy this alleged debt that never decreases ? on 16:47 - Jun 11 by AlfieMooresSon

I don't know but it would buy a nice few Cadillacs!

You need to look a lot closer to home

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024