Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory leader 09:15 - Jun 9 with 9342 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory leader

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

So where’s your money? Bear in mind that whichever dweeb you vote for if you had a proper vote (which you don’t unless you’re a member of the Conservative Party. Taking back control) is very likely to be the next prime minister of the UK. As terrifying as that prospect is when you look at the list.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2019 9:18]

Poll: Tory leader

Tory leader on 09:30 - Jun 11 with 1023 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory leader on 09:26 - Jun 11 by LeonWasGod

What are you rabbiting on about now?

I thought you’d be all ears.
Tory leader on 09:32 - Jun 11 with 1019 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tory leader on 09:26 - Jun 11 by LeonWasGod

What are you rabbiting on about now?

Hop off.
Tory leader on 09:34 - Jun 11 with 1012 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory leader on 09:32 - Jun 11 by bluey_the_blue

Hop off.

Anyway, enough of this. Let’s get back on topic.

Rory Stewart - warren ugly bastard.
Tory leader on 10:30 - Jun 11 with 980 viewsBatterseajack

Can anyone explain to me what these "Hustings" are all about and what are the judging criteria that meant Esther McVey came joint third?

Tory leader on 12:54 - Jun 11 with 942 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory leader on 10:30 - Jun 11 by Batterseajack

Can anyone explain to me what these "Hustings" are all about and what are the judging criteria that meant Esther McVey came joint third?

How the ‘92 group (bunch of right wing cûnts) of Tory MPs voted.
Tory leader on 13:07 - Jun 11 with 938 viewsdickythorpe

McVey is a puppet. She is not what Disgruntled of Tonbridge Wells wants.
Tory leader on 18:10 - Jun 11 with 881 viewsbluey_the_blue

Torn now.

Fan of person I voted for in this poll, not sure he'd win.

Stewart's speech impressed me, Brexit aside. I don't believe he or anyone can deliver a Brexit that would get through parliament, think he's still too wedded to May's "deal" to be effective and don't think he'd have the cojones to go "no deal" if there was no other alternative.

Other than that, he'd absolutely wipe the floor with Corbyn.
Tory leader on 18:45 - Jun 11 with 867 viewsHighjack

Tory leader on 18:10 - Jun 11 by bluey_the_blue

Torn now.

Fan of person I voted for in this poll, not sure he'd win.

Stewart's speech impressed me, Brexit aside. I don't believe he or anyone can deliver a Brexit that would get through parliament, think he's still too wedded to May's "deal" to be effective and don't think he'd have the cojones to go "no deal" if there was no other alternative.

Other than that, he'd absolutely wipe the floor with Corbyn.

Mr Blobby, pissed on Blobby wine, standing at the despatch box shouting “Blobby Blobby Blobby!” would wipe the floor with Corbyn.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Tory leader on 18:48 - Jun 11 with 864 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tory leader on 18:45 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Mr Blobby, pissed on Blobby wine, standing at the despatch box shouting “Blobby Blobby Blobby!” would wipe the floor with Corbyn.

True.

I think Stewart would have been a top contender, like I said, his speech really impressed me. If Brexit wasn't a factor, I'd vote for him.

When he said he was minded to vote with Labour to try to block no deal, that was a suicide note for his candidacy.
Tory leader on 18:55 - Jun 11 with 862 viewsbluey_the_blue

Thinking about it, I'm wondering if Stewart is more positioning himself for the role of Tory leader after the next Tory leader.

Someone else drives Brexit through, his Brexit views which would alienate most then become a non-factor.
Tory leader on 19:22 - Jun 11 with 842 viewsHighjack

Tory leader on 18:55 - Jun 11 by bluey_the_blue

Thinking about it, I'm wondering if Stewart is more positioning himself for the role of Tory leader after the next Tory leader.

Someone else drives Brexit through, his Brexit views which would alienate most then become a non-factor.

That’s presuming there’ll be a Tory party left to lead.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tory leader on 19:26 - Jun 11 with 840 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tory leader on 19:22 - Jun 11 by Highjack

That’s presuming there’ll be a Tory party left to lead.

There will be.

First time I've seen him "Live" and very impressed. His Brexit view, which is basically May's deal, will kill his chances tho. He's a star.
Tory leader on 19:28 - Jun 11 with 835 viewsbluey_the_blue

Stewart's reverse ferretted.

He's not going to vote with Labour.

That's one landmine he's avoided. Now he's just got to deal with the tricky issue that his Brexit view amounts to May's rejected deal.
Tory leader on 20:16 - Jun 11 with 816 viewsKilkennyjack

Brilliant speech by Rory the Tory today.

He is a military man grounded in realism.
Unlike Boris the unfunny clown.

If Rory gets in the last 2, then he will beat Boris.
Anyone but Boris.

Beware of the Risen People

Tory leader on 20:32 - Jun 11 with 802 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory leader on 20:16 - Jun 11 by Kilkennyjack

Anyone but Boris.

He really, really, really wouldn’t.
Tory leader on 20:46 - Jun 11 with 788 viewsHighjack

Anyone but Boris.

That sounds like a coming out post from a secret Tory thus far stuck in the closet.

Tory leader on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 787 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tory leader on 20:46 - Jun 11 by Highjack

That sounds like a coming out post from a secret Tory thus far stuck in the closet.

I always had my suspicions.
Tory leader on 20:55 - Jun 11 with 784 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone but Boris.

Rory isn’t getting anywhere near the final two and if he did Johnson would annihilate him. You have to remember that normal people don’t have a vote. Tory party members do and they’re the opposite of normal. All they want to hear is “no deal Brexit” despite the fact that everyone promising it knows it won’t happen.

Tory leader on 21:00 - Jun 11 with 774 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory leader on 18:55 - Jun 11 by bluey_the_blue

He is.

Could be sooner than you think...

Exit: He’s actually Roderick. Rod Stewart for PM!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 21:05]
Tory leader on 21:03 - Jun 11 with 768 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tory leader on 20:55 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

Rory isn’t getting anywhere near the final two and if he did Johnson would annihilate him. You have to remember that normal people don’t have a vote. Tory party members do and they’re the opposite of normal. All they want to hear is “no deal Brexit” despite the fact that everyone promising it knows it won’t happen.

I'd say they want to hear Brexit.

Just not a Brexit under May's deal.

Stewart doesn't offer anything but that. It's a shame, I've become a fan of his the last day or so. His May mark 2 act on Brexit won't fly.

Post Brexit is another matter.
Tory leader on 21:04 - Jun 11 with 765 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory leader on 21:00 - Jun 11 by WarwickHunt

He is.

Could be sooner than you think...

Exit: He’s actually Roderick. Rod Stewart for PM!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 21:05]

That makes no sense. The electorate demographic ain’t changing no matter how badly the next one f*cks things up. Tory party members skew further right than its MPs and that’s saying something these days. The only thing that could bring the Tories back to anything like the centre ground is a major electoral thrashing and a considerable spell out of office.

Oh. Hang on.

Tory leader on 21:06 - Jun 11 with 759 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory leader on 21:03 - Jun 11 by bluey_the_blue

I'd say they want to hear Brexit.

Just not a Brexit under May's deal.

Stewart doesn't offer anything but that. It's a shame, I've become a fan of his the last day or so. His May mark 2 act on Brexit won't fly.

Post Brexit is another matter.

I don’t know how many times this needs repeating.

The withdrawal agreement is the only deal on offer.

Tory leader on 21:07 - Jun 11 with 758 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone but Boris.

He’s been in the ‘military’ for a grand total of 5 months in his life.

He’s a foreign office ‘diplomat’.

He’s far too sensible to get near the final two and if he does he’ll be crushed by Boris.

The Tory members are a bunch of morons who believe that we don’t need to do a deal with our biggest trading partner. They’ll vote Boris and it will destroy him. Either because he’ll call another referendum or because the fall out from a stupid exit will kill the party forever.

Rory can take over after the carnage.
Tory leader on 21:07 - Jun 11 with 758 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tory leader on 21:04 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

That makes no sense. The electorate demographic ain’t changing no matter how badly the next one f*cks things up. Tory party members skew further right than its MPs and that’s saying something these days. The only thing that could bring the Tories back to anything like the centre ground is a major electoral thrashing and a considerable spell out of office.

Oh. Hang on.

Disagree.

I think if there was no Brexit elephant in the room, Stewart would go over incredibly well. All he offers on that score is "May's deal, oh and no chance of no deal so this could run and run and run and run".

I'd suggest the membership just want Brexit and if there was no alternative but WTO rules, so be it.
Tory leader on 21:12 - Jun 11 with 743 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory leader on 21:07 - Jun 11 by londonlisa2001

He’s been in the ‘military’ for a grand total of 5 months in his life.

He’s a foreign office ‘diplomat’.

He’s far too sensible to get near the final two and if he does he’ll be crushed by Boris.

The Tory members are a bunch of morons who believe that we don’t need to do a deal with our biggest trading partner. They’ll vote Boris and it will destroy him. Either because he’ll call another referendum or because the fall out from a stupid exit will kill the party forever.

Rory can take over after the carnage.

Well, quite.

Rod may not win the next vote but whoever wins this poisoned chalice probably won’t last too long.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024