Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black managers 10:12 - Jun 9 with 2468 viewsDarran

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/48555148?__twitter_impression=true

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black managers on 14:37 - Jun 9 with 963 viewsBadlands

Black managers on 14:06 - Jun 9 by Jango

It’s only ever an issue for these idiots when the statistics favour white people. It’s absolutely nothing to do with skin colour.

By 'idiots' I take it you mean people who want equal opportunities to mean equal opportunities.
I recall a time when having a Welsh accent meant you were unemployable in much of the UK.
A person's skin colour should not matter but in Britain it does and despite preconceptions not being white British with a white British surname goes against you.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Black managers on 14:55 - Jun 9 with 939 viewsandrew

If a black Asian Muslim manager can get us to the prem then he’ll get a job here, pathetic and this is quite pathetic.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Black managers on 16:42 - Jun 9 with 899 viewsattila_the_hun

Rangers fans would agree that John Barnes did a good job at Celtic

"I'm Free"

Black managers on 17:10 - Jun 9 with 877 viewsjack247

Black managers on 10:39 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

Certain previous black managers need to look in the mirror and realise they are just shit.

I think they do have a valid point and reason to feel prejudiced.

I do find Paul Ince moaning about it ironic though.
Black managers on 17:24 - Jun 9 with 854 viewsJango

Black managers on 14:37 - Jun 9 by Badlands

By 'idiots' I take it you mean people who want equal opportunities to mean equal opportunities.
I recall a time when having a Welsh accent meant you were unemployable in much of the UK.
A person's skin colour should not matter but in Britain it does and despite preconceptions not being white British with a white British surname goes against you.

Get a grip ffs. If a black manager is good enough he’ll get the managers job. We are talking about clubs that have many black players in their squads. People like you are the reason this subject will never ever ever go away. As bluey just said, white players are underrepresented in British football if you want be a prat.
Black managers on 18:19 - Jun 9 with 807 viewsNotLoyal

Black managers on 17:10 - Jun 9 by jack247

I think they do have a valid point and reason to feel prejudiced.

I do find Paul Ince moaning about it ironic though.

I have followed sol campbells time at Macclesfield, I really hope he is a success, I admire him for all manner of reasons.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Black managers on 18:47 - Jun 9 with 777 viewsGlyn1

Black managers on 17:24 - Jun 9 by Jango

Get a grip ffs. If a black manager is good enough he’ll get the managers job. We are talking about clubs that have many black players in their squads. People like you are the reason this subject will never ever ever go away. As bluey just said, white players are underrepresented in British football if you want be a prat.

"... If a black manager is good enough he’ll get the managers job."

Obviously not the case because there aren't any.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Black managers on 20:24 - Jun 9 with 724 viewsJango

Black managers on 18:47 - Jun 9 by Glyn1

"... If a black manager is good enough he’ll get the managers job."

Obviously not the case because there aren't any.

Well there obviously aren’t any good enough at the moment.

I read an article a few weeks back about Chris Houghton getting sacked and it said it was a bad for black managers. I find it extraordinary that his skin colour has to brought into the discussion. He’s a good coach he’ll get another job. Let it go ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

Black managers on 00:15 - Jun 10 with 653 viewsDJack

Black managers on 20:24 - Jun 9 by Jango

Well there obviously aren’t any good enough at the moment.

I read an article a few weeks back about Chris Houghton getting sacked and it said it was a bad for black managers. I find it extraordinary that his skin colour has to brought into the discussion. He’s a good coach he’ll get another job. Let it go ffs.

Perhaps the point is broaden your search base and you may find what you are looking for beyond where you expected it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Black managers on 01:29 - Jun 10 with 638 viewsGlyn1

The American owners in the NFL aren't in any way bleeding heart snowflake liberals - I'm willing to bet that all of them voted for Trump. If they were happy to do this, then it must be because it benefits the clubs themselves.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Black managers on 11:45 - Jun 10 with 555 viewsicecoldjack

44 new coaches at St. George’s Park doing the uefa license and only 3 of them were black/Asian/female .

Maybe it’s not the clubs or football itself but the appetite for wanting to coach is just not there for some ?

But no, everyone in uk football is racist .

If a dude from Mars came here and was a tactical wizz, he’d Be employed by a top club soon enough .

How is this topic being received in Italy and Spain I wonder ?
Black managers on 13:35 - Jun 10 with 526 viewsbluey_the_blue

Black managers on 01:29 - Jun 10 by Glyn1

The American owners in the NFL aren't in any way bleeding heart snowflake liberals - I'm willing to bet that all of them voted for Trump. If they were happy to do this, then it must be because it benefits the clubs themselves.

It doesn't work in NFL though.

There have been endless black assistant coaches interviewed purely to fulfill the rule.

Sports aren't like business, where you're looking for a best candidate through a lengthy process. Mangers get fired, usually chairman has a new manager in mind.
Black managers on 19:35 - Jun 10 with 461 viewsNotLoyal

PantySniffer still not available for comment ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Black managers on 20:19 - Jun 10 with 445 viewsbuilthjack

Somebody said there is 33% of BAME players. Should that be cut to the proportion of BAME people in the UK?
Just saying. The place has gone mad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024