Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... 16:56 - Jun 10 with 2151 viewsLohengrin

Childish, I know, but I almost choked watching this in real time.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:09 - Jun 10 with 2111 viewsWxmJax

You're right, it is childish, but I laughed as well. Almost spat my toast out this morning.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:26 - Jun 10 with 2070 viewsFergal

I love how she somehow manages to get in a pop at men.
Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:27 - Jun 10 with 2068 viewsMrSwerve

Nice bit of casual sexism too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:41 - Jun 10 with 2029 viewslondonlisa2001

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:27 - Jun 10 by MrSwerve

Nice bit of casual sexism too.

It is a word that women very rarely use. I swear a lot :-) and have only used it half a dozen times in my life.

Two of those times were in relation to Mike Dean and Chopra. I’ll let you guess the context...
Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:43 - Jun 10 with 2021 viewslondonlisa2001

I’ve just watched a clip of Lorraine Kelly and Esther McVey. Now that is funny. No love lost there.
Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:50 - Jun 10 with 1997 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

She got it right the first time

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:50 - Jun 10 with 1992 viewstheloneranger

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 17:43 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

I’ve just watched a clip of Lorraine Kelly and Esther McVey. Now that is funny. No love lost there.

😂😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2019/jun/10/lorraine-kelly-and-esther

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:01 - Jun 10 with 1960 viewsdickythorpe

Freudian slips with this Jeremy are becoming very regular!!
Login to get fewer ads

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:22 - Jun 10 with 1917 viewsDarran

Great word.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:36 - Jun 10 with 1884 viewsdickythorpe

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:22 - Jun 10 by Darran

Great word.

Add "pipe" to the end of it or "daft" before it. Always makes me smile.
I did however work with a female chef who used to hit people with a huge metal spoon if they used it.
Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:42 - Jun 10 with 1875 viewsMrSwerve

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:36 - Jun 10 by dickythorpe

Add "pipe" to the end of it or "daft" before it. Always makes me smile.
I did however work with a female chef who used to hit people with a huge metal spoon if they used it.

She must have been a hell of a cûnt.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 18:53 - Jun 10 with 1838 viewssainthelens

Prince Philip thought it was just normal.
Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 19:09 - Jun 10 with 1801 viewsEbo

This slip of the tongue seems to be happening a lot and this is not the first time either.

It's like that Roger Mellie cartoon :

http://viz.co.uk/2015/06/03/roger-mellie-interviews-jeremy-hunt/

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 21:29 - Jun 10 with 1686 viewsKilkennyjack

Both Jezza’s are ... 😂

Beware of the Risen People

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 21:35 - Jun 10 with 1675 viewsSwanjaxs

She knew exactly what she was doing! I bet she bangs like a shìthouse door in the wind 😎 shhlagg

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 23:37 - Jun 10 with 1579 viewsWarwickHunt

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 21:35 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

She knew exactly what she was doing! I bet she bangs like a shìthouse door in the wind 😎 shhlagg

Naughtie’s reaction still cracks me up...

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 00:43 - Jun 12 with 1275 viewsEbo

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 23:37 - Jun 10 by WarwickHunt

Naughtie’s reaction still cracks me up...

They are all at it https://metro.co.uk/video/all-times-jeremy-hunts-mispronounced-1942756/?ito=vjs-

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Victoria Derbyshire. Mouth like a navvy... on 10:47 - Jun 12 with 1188 viewsLord_Bony

They're only human after all.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024