Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Centre. 19:27 - Jun 10 with 3441 viewslifelong

Spent the day there today, the amount of rough sleepers and people begging in the area really took me by surprise.
Bristol City Centre. on 19:31 - Jun 10 with 2238 viewsSwanjaxs

Spent a couple of days last summer in Southampton and was absolutely gobsmacked at the amount of rough sleepers in the city centre, much worse than Swansea, not that it makes things any better...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bristol City Centre. on 19:35 - Jun 10 with 2216 viewsCountyJim

I really feel for anyone that is homeless but they don't help people's perception of them

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/17693522.newport-city-centre-tent-contain

That's disgusting
Bristol City Centre. on 19:48 - Jun 10 with 2180 viewsCooperman

I think the same can be said for many municipal cities these days - Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Sheffield are no different.

A new one for me was seeing a homeless man / beggar at Leigh Delamere services. Surely he didn't hitch a lift there and then be reliant on hitching back into town and how did he cross the carriageway? I cannot for the life of me imagine that he 'lives' there.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bristol City Centre. on 19:55 - Jun 10 with 2150 viewssainthelens

Bristol City Centre. on 19:48 - Jun 10 by Cooperman

I think the same can be said for many municipal cities these days - Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Sheffield are no different.

A new one for me was seeing a homeless man / beggar at Leigh Delamere services. Surely he didn't hitch a lift there and then be reliant on hitching back into town and how did he cross the carriageway? I cannot for the life of me imagine that he 'lives' there.

Could possibly have a mobile home, and make a small fortune begging.
Seen done in London plenty.
Bristol City Centre. on 20:19 - Jun 10 with 2090 viewswaynekerr55

Mental. There's loads outside Kings Cross station, even though it's 2019

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bristol City Centre. on 20:21 - Jun 10 with 2079 viewsbuilthjack

He lives in the wood there. Seriously.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City Centre. on 20:22 - Jun 10 with 2079 viewsmonmouth

Bristol City Centre. on 20:19 - Jun 10 by waynekerr55

Or just the queue still waiting for the 8.45 from 2010?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bristol City Centre. on 20:28 - Jun 10 with 2058 viewswaynekerr55

Bristol City Centre. on 20:22 - Jun 10 by monmouth

Or just the queue still waiting for the 8.45 from 2010?

Govia Thameslink have got their act together, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City Centre. on 20:56 - Jun 10 with 2010 viewsFlashberryjack

There's a private lane that brings you into the lorry car park, I've used it many times, not for begging I haste to add.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City Centre. on 21:27 - Jun 10 with 1938 viewsKilkennyjack

Should be the priority for uk government.

Scrap Trident, fix homelessness for good.
And save the planet.

Beware of the Risen People

Bristol City Centre. on 21:30 - Jun 10 with 1928 viewsDarran

Liverpool is the worst place.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bristol City Centre. on 21:36 - Jun 10 with 1911 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City Centre. on 21:30 - Jun 10 by Darran

Liverpool is the worst place.

Are those houses, hundreds of them, still empty there?They all have Welsh street names.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City Centre. on 21:36 - Jun 10 with 1910 viewsMrSwerve

That’s Hagrid from Harry Potter, mun.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bristol City Centre. on 22:23 - Jun 10 with 1845 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Got approched there by an irish chap, said he needed money for petrol to get to Holyhead. Unfortunately we were in the East bound services which he did not seem to see the significance of when I informed him.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bristol City Centre. on 22:47 - Jun 10 with 1816 viewsWxmJax

A woman asked us for money recently so that she could buy something to eat. We both looked down at the orchid she was carrying which she'd just bought. They ain't cheap in New York.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bristol City Centre. on 07:16 - Jun 11 with 1674 viewsSwanDownUnder

Swansea/Cardiff just as bad.
Bristol City Centre. on 07:18 - Jun 11 with 1670 viewsSwanDownUnder

EVEN THOUGH its 2019?

I think its only going to get worse.
Bristol City Centre. on 07:25 - Jun 11 with 1661 viewstaffpunk

Brighton is the worst, incredible amount there, very sad to see.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Bristol City Centre. on 07:32 - Jun 11 with 1650 viewsdickythorpe

I was alarmed to hear that Bristol had the 2nd biggest economy in the UK.
Bristol City Centre. on 07:33 - Jun 11 with 1650 viewsDr_Winston

Bristol City Centre. on 07:16 - Jun 11 by SwanDownUnder

Swansea/Cardiff just as bad.

Swansea's pretty good compared to a lot of places I've been.

Manchester was the worst. Beggars every 10 yards in Piccadilly Gardens.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bristol City Centre. on 10:03 - Jun 11 with 1536 viewsladyjack

Britain has gone to the dogs.
Bristol City Centre. on 10:43 - Jun 11 with 1507 viewsGwyn737

I went for a night out in Bristol in the Autumn. Walking back to the hotel was a real eyopener with the amount of people off their faces recieving ambulance attention.

I've not seen anything like it anywhere. Chatting to a local in the morning and she told me that Spice was the thing causing it all.
Bristol City Centre. on 10:50 - Jun 11 with 1498 viewsBatterseajack

Homelessness is massively on the rise in London. It was almost eradicated during the run up to the Olympic games. Whats most shocking is that some of them look fairly normal, as opposed to your typical vagrants which you can find relatively easy to not be too concerned about their welfare.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 11:59]
Bristol City Centre. on 11:54 - Jun 11 with 1453 viewsSwanDownUnder

Bristol City Centre. on 10:50 - Jun 11 by Batterseajack

Homelessness is massively on the rise in London. It was almost eradicated during the run up to the Olympic games. Whats most shocking is that some of them look fairly normal, as opposed to your typical vagrants which you can find relatively easy to not be too concerned about their welfare.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 11:59]

Always see loads sleeping on a corner under an awning near the Boxpark in Shoreditch.
Bristol City Centre. on 12:42 - Jun 11 with 1412 viewsladyjack

Upsetting to see, I would rather not go to places where there is such homelessness and poverty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024