Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bersant 21:36 - Jun 10 with 2076 viewsbuilthjack

His team have done well, he played well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bersant on 21:44 - Jun 10 with 2039 viewsSwanjaxs

Flog him for 5 million I say... only 15 million to go then before the yanks can parrtayyy

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bersant on 00:34 - Jun 11 with 1831 viewslonglostjack

Very good player. Reminds me of Özil when he was younger. He was also criticized for being a lightweight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bersant on 06:31 - Jun 13 with 1412 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bersant on 00:34 - Jun 11 by longlostjack

Very good player. Reminds me of Özil when he was younger. He was also criticized for being a lightweight.

Some people on here think he’s bang average. I think we have a gem in Celina

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bersant on 07:21 - Jun 13 with 1355 viewsTheKirkyLife

He can change a game that's for sure. Goes MIA sometimes but worth it for the goals and individual brilliance.
Bersant on 07:22 - Jun 13 with 1354 viewsWhiterockin

Bersant on 06:31 - Jun 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Agree, but he needs to be more consistent and cut out the silly mistakes.
Bersant on 07:29 - Jun 13 with 1330 viewsDr_Winston

Bersant on 07:22 - Jun 13 by Whiterockin

Agree, but he needs to be more consistent and cut out the silly mistakes.

What mistakes?

He could be a bit inconsistent last season (but then again, so could the entire team) but I'm struggling to recall any major howlers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bersant on 07:44 - Jun 13 with 1297 viewsWhiterockin

Bersant on 07:29 - Jun 13 by Dr_Winston

What mistakes?

He could be a bit inconsistent last season (but then again, so could the entire team) but I'm struggling to recall any major howlers.

No major howlers, but got caught in possession and to many misplaced passes IMO. But still a fantastic player.
Bersant on 08:51 - Jun 13 with 1191 viewsbarry_island

Bersant on 07:29 - Jun 13 by Dr_Winston

What mistakes?

One unforgettable penalty springs to mind.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Bersant on 10:46 - Jun 13 with 1091 viewsoldcob

Bersant on 07:44 - Jun 13 by Whiterockin

No major howlers, but got caught in possession and to many misplaced passes IMO. But still a fantastic player.

Needs to keep the ball closer when off on a run/dribble. Plays with the ball too far in front of him, that's why he gets the ball taken off him so often. Apart from that he's got what it takes I think.
Bersant on 16:49 - Jun 13 with 984 viewskrunchykarrot

Bersant on 06:31 - Jun 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Some people on here know sweet FA about football, class act a real player.
Bersant on 17:07 - Jun 13 with 946 viewsswanforthemoney

Celina. I love watching him. Does a few things that few others in the division would even think of doing. OK, he's a bit in and out, but you need a someone like that to make a difference creatively to an otherwise average squad.

I stand in the North Stand

Bersant on 17:17 - Jun 13 with 931 viewsKilkennyjack

Bersant on 17:07 - Jun 13 by swanforthemoney

Celina. I love watching him. Does a few things that few others in the division would even think of doing. OK, he's a bit in and out, but you need a someone like that to make a difference creatively to an otherwise average squad.

Great post 👏, i agree.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024